What's new

India and US defence departments to co-develop Air-launched UAV's

Please provide more info about this good news.. Text from tweet is too small to old ppl like me.. if you can post with normal font size it would be great.
those who are rooting for f16s should stop dreaming!
Honestly exit of US from Afghanistan has removed whatever leverage Pak had on US. Now US talks to Pak in its own terms.. I feel its a master stroke by US because now chaos has to handled by China/Russia and neighboring countries.. brunt to be born by immediate boarding countries..

NO....... how can this happen... its yudo ka saajish.... US developed and given it to India to prop up India against Great Wall and Pure Land...
kindly correct India with GandaDesh lol

Interesting project, we will see what comes out of it in a few years. At this point it is basically a given that if US is working on something, China and to sone extent Russia are working on it too, if such a technology looks to be a major factor in future conflicts than many other countries will adopt it too. I hope in such a case Pakistan gets the hint and starts looking into it with China or another country as well.

Please provide more info about this good news.. Text from tweet is too small to old ppl like me.. if you can post with normal font size it would be great.

Honestly exit of US from Afghanistan has removed whatever leverage Pak had on US. Now US talks to Pak in its own terms.. I feel its a master stroke by US because now chaos has to handled by China/Russia and neighboring countries.. brunt to be born by immediate boarding countries..
i am glad they went back...... no ties are better than do more ties!

Pakistan doesn't needs any more master strokes after giving heart attack to India and they are booted out of Afghanistan. Does the back side still hurts nothing will help other then time and some rest from the wickedness's.
We have got our own ways of responding to all the emerging threats good luck with the new acquisitions as you will need them. We only need fascist Modi to continue his rule as the PM and that will do well for us without spending serious money.

CONTRIBUTION in project explained

dpa-hma-105916.jpg

Anyone who thinks that all of these toys being given by and developed with the US are exclusively for China are sorely mistaken. I hope these things are waking up our strategic planners to the urgency of the situation:

Also deals like this are possible when you have spent decades trying to develop an aerospace industry. Of course India's path has been rocky to say the least, and we couldn't hope to inject the same amount of money that they could. But with that being said, they were playing the long game and we were playing the short game - both in terms of an aerospace industry and the economy.

Of course, having an aerospace industry is a prerequisite and not a sufficient condition: obviously, I am not saying that if we had a vibrant aerospace industry US would be rushing to sign deals like this with us. This is as much about geopolitics, as it is about technological base. We could however, have worked with Turkey and China if we had a proper aerospace industry. The fact remains that our planners need to be wary of these developments. Better late than never to wake up to the threat developing.

Congratulation on this lollipop. It seems the tables just got turned on you. Just like you were going to fight Pakistan till the last Northern Alliance Afghani, the Americans are going to fight the Chinese till the last Bhakt. Enjoy!
So if we don't get weapons it's due to ****..stan influence and if we get weapons it's due to Chinese ,but has nothing to do with our capability to buy such weapons by our hard earned money.

Cute Professional Logic.

So if we don't get weapons it's due to ****..stan influence and if we get weapons it's due to Chinese ,but has nothing to do with our capability to buy such weapons by our hard earned money.

Cute Professional Logic.
Your fascism is growing by the day, and your so called "fraand" is cashing in on it.

We have nothing to loose, you have already lost territory, this is a dark slippery slope, on which your momentum shows no signs of slowing down.

Like I said earlier, Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom