What's new

India and Pakistan will destroy their own people if they use nuclear bombs and missiles

Thank you. I wanted to hear that.

Our lands are sacred.

Talking about its destruction and death of millions upon millions is something one should not be discussing. Even if remotely.

I fail to see why more Indians are not standing up to nuclear genie and protesting against it.

I just completely fail.

Is that most of the Indian intellectuals live in USA and thus safe from the scenarios you are painting?

Or they think that just being in Mumbai will be far enough from the war.

Both of these assumptions cannot be true. At least for majority of 1.2+ billion Indians. They cannot be.

So why there is no extreme revulsion against the preparation and the use of nukes in the context of India and Pakistan.

Why there is no loathing?

Why no one cries in horror at the scenarios you so nonchalantly pose.

Why?

Why don't Indians cry out over corruption? Why don't Pakistanis cry out over the inefficiency of their government to implement the rule of law? Why don't Bangladeshis cry out over their government's failure to secure better trading rights with its neighbors? Why don't the Iranians cry out over their government's hulla hoo over the nuclear program only to back off in the last minute? Why don't Afghans cry out over the dithering stance adopted by their government on virtually every significant political issue? The answer remains the same to all these questions as they do for your questions. South Asians are like a bunch of sheep. The enjoy being led to the slaughter. You can't change the character of an entire region

I see many rather childish discussions going on about some kind of horrible futuristic fight between India and Pakistan involving nuclear bombs and missiles. It is important to note that any big bombs or missiles used by one will hurt its own people.

I tell that to my fellow Pakistanis

Any nuclear war between India and Pakistan will utterly destroy the fertile planes of Punjab (Indian and Pakistani) and then Sindh. Why because this is where Pakistan's economic and strength lies. And Pakistanis in turn probably could only use short range missiles that won't go beyond the provinces bordering Pakistan.

This in turn will render the bread basket of both INdian and Pakistan, useless for Oh perhaps 2 thousand 5 hundred Years.

Resulting famine, and long term death and destruction in the two countries will be so massive, that the whole region will become begging bowl carrier.

Who knows may be the survivors will immigrate to Bangladesh and Burma and to Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

Hope you all get the point.

Man we have No first use policy.

We don't need nuclear missiles against india, coz cockroaches are nuclear attack proof.....

Just fill up the missiles with pesticide, roach & rat killer poison and that's about it.....south asia would be pest free.....

We don't need nuclear missiles against india, coz cockroaches are nuclear attack proof.....

Just fill up the missiles with pesticide, roach & rat killer poison and that's about it.....south asia would be pest free.....

A thread started with good intention and then we have a post like this .

7702717622_b7b74baee5.jpg

Your armymen would look like retards filling pesticides in missiles while we would be preparing to nuke you with real weapons.

Precisely the reason why a nuclear Indo/Pak war will never happen.
Don't be so sure. The 19th-century European balance-of-power crafted by Bismarck was based on the conviction that each power would act with reason and self-interest. Germany won the 1870 war against France and achieved unification through his efforts. But Bismarck's emperor wanted more: conquests from the French (Alsace) and independence from his minister. Which in turn generated French hatred and desire for revenge against the Germans...ultimately the moves and counter-moves brought WWI, which led to the downfall of Imperial Russia, Nazism, WWII, the Cold War...and all traceable to one man's desire for gain and glory over logic and reason.

Pakistanis, imo, value selfish gain much higher than altruistic acts benefiting the greater good. If there will be a India-Pakistan nuclear war I suspect that motive will be at the bottom of it.

On the other hand, what I consider the more likely scenario is Pakistan's employment of nuclear weapons against its own people, to prevent the country from breaking apart once more by annihilating a rebellious populace. What would have happened in 1971 if the Pakistani army, ordered to slay E. Pakistani civilians on the largest scale possible, had possessed nuclear weapons?

Your armymen would look like retards filling pesticides in missiles while we would be preparing to nuke you with real weapons.

Pathetic jingoism. Dare I say.

You have anything to contribute to the thread.

Or just saying "My weenie is bigger, look look look, hahahhahahahaahah

I see many rather childish discussions going on about some kind of horrible futuristic fight between India and Pakistan involving nuclear bombs and missiles. It is important to note that any big bombs or missiles used by one will hurt its own people.

I tell that to my fellow Pakistanis

Any nuclear war between India and Pakistan will utterly destroy the fertile planes of Punjab (Indian and Pakistani) and then Sindh. Why because this is where Pakistan's economic and strength lies. And Pakistanis in turn probably could only use short range missiles that won't go beyond the provinces bordering Pakistan.

This in turn will render the bread basket of both INdian and Pakistan, useless for Oh perhaps 2 thousand 5 hundred Years.

Resulting famine, and long term death and destruction in the two countries will be so massive, that the whole region will become begging bowl carrier.

Who knows may be the survivors will immigrate to Bangladesh and Burma and to Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

Hope you all get the point.
Totaly agreed a full scale nuclear exchange will totally destroy pakistan and india

Pathetic jingoism. Dare I say.

You have anything to contribute to the thread.

Or just saying "My weenie is bigger, look look look, hahahhahahahaahah
Isn't it quite obvious that nukes will result in mass destruction in this region?

There won't be any big wars in future just small to medium skirmishes unless a country gets seriously pissed off by defeat.

Don't be so sure. The 19th-century European balance-of-power crafted by Bismarck was based on the conviction that each power would act with reason and self-interest. Germany won the 1870 war against France and achieved unification through his efforts. But Bismarck's emperor wanted more: conquests from the French (Alsace) and independence from his minister. Which in turn generated French hatred and desire for revenge against the Germans...ultimately the moves and counter-moves brought WWI, which led to the downfall of Imperial Russia, Nazism, WWII, the Cold War...and all traceable to one man's desire for gain and glory over logic and reason.

This is the part of European history we all should remember.

But many in India and Pakistan just want to look at US-Commie cold war and think,

Oh we are the USA in this and the other is commie.

And that pathetic thinking, and utter ignorance about European history, leads many in our region to ignore the threat, and that pompous ignorance aka arrogance may (God forbid) lead all of us to utter annihilation.

On the other hand, what I consider the more likely scenario is Pakistan's employment of nuclear weapons against its own people, to prevent the country from breaking apart once more by annihilating a rebellious populace. What would have happened in 1971 if the Pakistani army, ordered to slay E. Pakistani civilians on the largest scale possible, had possessed nuclear weapons?

While I admire your understanding, your study of european history,

you prove that you have a lot of learning to do about Pakistan's history and its people.

Time and again I see you make ignorant comments.

But you have a good heart, and you tend to accept the error if pointed to.

And that in my book is an admirable quality that many of us lack on this forum.

Your understanding of 1971 events (I have seen two of your posts. This and one in another thread) is severely lacking.

It was a civil war, and unfortunately we didn't have an abe Lincoln and the strength of the North.

Just like American south was pompous about their cotton, and confident they can sell their cotton to europeans.

E. Pakistan had few politicians who felt pompous about jute, and felt that they can sell jute to anyone and thus make their own country.

you gotta read my favorite Indian general Maneksahw.

Even though he was an enemy but an honest enemy. Someone who will tell the truth even if it goes against his country's propaganda.

So my dear Solomon, hope you try to find the truth instead of peddling ignorance.

Thank you

Isn't it quite obvious that nukes will result in mass destruction in this region?

There won't be any big wars in future just small to medium skirmishes unless a country gets seriously pissed off by defeat.

you have the answer aka negation of your first sentence within your second line.

Unless you have immigrated to the West and plan to raise your future generations 10000 of miles from South Asia,

you gotta to worry.

peace

Please Define these Medium Skirmishes

Back
Top Bottom