What's new

India and Pakistan will destroy their own people if they use nuclear bombs and missiles

Depends on the yeild and type of Burst ; type of device and even very uncertain factors such as wind speed..
oops here i go again:ashamed:

Agreed. I was quoting the scenario of a massive nuclear volley(at least 80 20kt airburst warheads expended) from either side. The usage of even a single nuke warhead is enough to escalate into such a massive response/exchange.

Agreed. I was quoting the scenario of a massive nuclear volley(at least 80 20kt airburst warheads expended) from either side. The usage of even a single nuke warhead is enough to escalate into such a massive response/exchange.
Again depending on the height of detonation but nuclear fallout is substancialy reduced incase its an airburst

Again depending on the height of detonation but nuclear fallout is substancialy reduced incase its an airburst

I know that. I still considered airburst as most of our arsenal is thought to have been primed for an airburst( perhaps to intentionally minimize ground radiation as much as possible).

very emotional video; although i was expecting facts and some kind of realistic simualation :unsure:
Here's a vid on the effects of a nuke explosion. Flash - Blast - Thermal Radiation - Nuclear fallout.

Actual footage...

There'll be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide!

The only way I see this happening is if India invades Pakistan and starts closing in on Islamabad.

Here's a vid on the effects of a nuke explosion. Flash - Blast - Thermal Radiation - Nuclear fallout.

Actual footage...

There'll be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide!
Can you give me the links?
you tube is banned here

Nukes are good. They prevent wars.

These threads are good for wasting time and nothing else.

Regardless of whether nukes prevent or promote wars, will anyone in India or Pakistan pressure their government to abandon nukes?

The only way I see this happening is if India invades Pakistan and starts closing in on Islamabad.

It is incorrect to say that the two otherwise smart countries will do the nuclear $tupidity only when the other party is closing in on their capital.

This type of thinking is devoid of any social or historical context.

Indians pushed the red button of nuclear bomb in 70s and 90s when no forking country was physically closing in on Dilli.

Indians did it because they could

INdian political and military elite felt this would instill Vishnu's fear So they went ahead and pushed the button and exploded nukies right next to Pakistani border.

Back
Top Bottom