What's new

India and Pakistan will destroy their own people if they use nuclear bombs and missiles

Just look in to the eyes of your children before the thought passes your mind and you wouldn't hesitate to grinde your own balls.

Of course as we will grow further and new generations will come forward, India and Pakistan enmity will be converted to rival between them...There may be a healthy competition to outgrow each other in the field of science,technology,education, modern environment etc...

Just look at your children before you even dare talking about pressing the red button and that will scare the hell out of you.

If I understand your point correctly, this is precisely the point of the original post.

Peace

@FaujHistorian I've always felt that the Pakistani security establishment isn't bluffing when it talks about first-use of nuclear weapons. Somehow find this suicidal streak does exist in them.

Do you think in case Pakistan is on the verge of losing a conventional war, it still will not use the nukes, or will it prefer going down & taking the enemy with it.

Obviously, India nuking Pak also amounts to suicide as the nuclear fallout will almost certainly impact Indian Northern & Western States.

Indian congress, have a plan (public statement) to sacrifice Indian Punjab in exchange of nuking Pakistan.
There was once a survey in India (posted on this forum), where every one was demanding to nuke Pakistan.
India feel threatened in in conventional war, due to superior training and physical endurance of Pakistani soldiers. They do not see any solution other than resorting to nukes, until recently, when US offered them partnership in cold war, against Pakistan.

Indian congress, have a plan (public statement) to sacrifice Indian Punjab in exchange of nuking Pakistan.
There was once a survey in India (posted on this forum), where every one was demanding to nuke Pakistan.
India feel threatened in in conventional war, due to superior training and physical endurance of Pakistani soldiers. They do not see any solution other than resorting to nukes, until recently, when US offered them partnership in cold war, against Pakistan.

^^:blink:

@FaujHistorian I've always felt that the Pakistani security establishment isn't bluffing when it talks about first-use of nuclear weapons. Somehow find this suicidal streak does exist in them.

Do you think in case Pakistan is on the verge of losing a conventional war, it still will not use the nukes, or will it prefer going down & taking the enemy with it.

Obviously, India nuking Pak also amounts to suicide as the nuclear fallout will almost certainly impact Indian Northern & Western States.

With all the rhetoric, India and Pakistan are like Iran and Iraq.

They can attack other, get inside the border by 5 miles and then bogged down in a stalemate for 5 days.

Then some gora country comes and puts the brown people back into their places.

Even though Indian intellectuals love to paint the scenarios of Indian army cat-walking into Pakistan, it will not happen.

Same thing is true about Pakistani army getting into Indian side for more than few miles.

For the ultimate defeat of the enemy that you all talk about will take months long bloody nose slog through towns and villages.

Even if somehow WMDs are not in the picture.

So please avoid posing scenarios like Pakistan on the verge of losing conventional war. These are terrible questions, or perhaps plain old $tupid questions.

Thank you

It is not realistic to see Indian army getting threatened in conventional war.

Threatened for what?

That we will go 5 yards inside their border?

As I said earlier

India and Pakistan are like Iraq and Iran. They can go few miles inside the other country. Then bogg down in a stalemate for few days until a gora comes in and says

--- Oh brown people, peechay hatto. Chalo chalo, apnay ghar ko jao. :lol:

yeah me too.

What the heck is this cold war and partnership with USA.

Why on earth we latch on to these stories.

I am not insulting Idol Worshippers, I simply stated that that's what you where until the abdalis and Durranis came.
and what you were before the arabs came, slave of these idol worshipers ?

Silly pakistani dawoos, still trying to associate yourself with Arabs and Persians. :rofl: Just remember who brought Islam to your people when you where still worshipping idols(no offence to Indian friends).

Who brought Islam to you and what were you worshipping before that?., yup while they were worshipping idols we were kissing the Buddhas balls.

What ever you say of Indians I don't care, here don't bring your superior afghan bull over Pakistanis, I know what afghans are.

Back
Top Bottom