What's new

India Alarmed By China's Plan to Deploy Warships in Pakistan's Gwadar Port

Well when last time our ships left the port they made history and the enemy fleet was devastated by just 4 attack boats.
Aise khilone bazaar mein bhout milte Hai jon, lekin in khilono ko chalane ke liye Jo jigar chaiye woh mard apne saath leke paida hota Hai....;)

Barak 8

If one weapon system was that perfect then USN would have not deployed layered air defence, over confidence can be lethal in war.

Too be fair I have a feeling we are going to harass indian ships constantly
And you plan to do that with your coast guard navy?:lol:
Do that and IN will make sure that antique tin cans will be at the bottom of the ocean.

If one weapon system was that perfect then USN would have not deployed layered air defence, over confidence can be lethal in war.
The air defence Will be provided by all the ships in the fleet together
Barack 8(100km) + ak 630 ciws +Barack 1(8km)+ Shtil-1.(36km)
4 layers of defence of Barak 8 fails the others will do the job.
In your case, there is not even a decent medium range Sam lol
I guess it's
Fn90(8km)+ type 730 ciws:lol:.
Barely 2 layers of defence

:D why so serious .....
:p:P

I guess it's
Fn90(8km)+ type 730 ciws[emoji38].
ahaan then whats stops you ? why dont you bomb gawadar & eliminate the threat ?[emoji18]
dnt gv me sh!t we are a peaceful nation bla bla bla .

And you plan to do that with your coast guard navy?:lol:
Do that and IN will make sure that antique tin cans will be at the bottom of the ocean.

Really? So what happened after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016. Why was india so weak, powerless and unable to fight Pakistan? That too when india is 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege :azn:

Fact is, india is too weak to fight Pakistan. So much so that india is reduced to bluster and BS on the internet to vent their frustrations. That's what indianisms have come down too :rofl:

Last edited:
whats problems with Indians. ??!? why are you warmonger and fear monger ??!

why do you consider everything threat. Indians have problem with Bangladesh , China, Srilanka ,Pakistan etc. You got a big economy but it does not mean that you should create more enemies for yourself.

You are in the eastern side of globe but securing the westerns interests in the east. jahan rehte ho wahan aag mat lugao .

ahaan then whats stops you ? why dont you bomb gawadar & eliminate the threat ?[emoji18]
dnt gv me sh!t we are a peaceful nation bla bla bla .
Our PM he is a gujju and gujju's love money more than anything, he will kick asses but only in his 2 term....after 2019...

I assume you know what kind of threats USN is going to face in war.....
If you know that and compare that to what we may face brings out that confidence in us, our warships practice some serious exercise....we have brahmos and barak 8 both are potent....
You really need to consider buying 3 type 54 frigates and 2 type 55 destroyers with VLS if you really want to survive against Indian Navy....
And about PLAN in Indian ocean, it shows how much the Chinese trust you with their investment, sorry to say that but it only will further increase our confidence...
More ships for the Navy and more submarines and that too SSN...6 have been sanctioned and another 6 may come if P75i is scrapped in favor of SSN...

Our PM he is a gujju and gujju's love money more than anything, he will kick asses but only in his 2 term....after 2019...
rofl ....[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] lamest excuse .... thats what baniya good at ..
ps: i was about to ask k moti ji k dawey kahan gaye ? but..... 2019 election rofl..

I guess it's
Fn90(8km)+ type 730 ciws:lol:.

:p:P

How can be you are sure that PN don't have MR-SAMs??

PN is going through transformation and most surface platforms will be replaced soon, and stealth ships in dense shipping are nor easy to locate.

I assume you know what kind of threats USN is going to face in war.....
If you know that and compare that to what we may face brings out that confidence in us, our warships practice some serious exercise....we have brahmos and barak 8 both are potent....
You really need to consider buying 3 type 54 frigates and 2 type 55 destroyers with VLS if you really want to survive against Indian Navy....
And about PLAN in Indian ocean, it shows how much the Chinese trust you with their investment, sorry to say that but it only will further increase our confidence...
More ships for the Navy and more submarines and that too SSN...6 have been sanctioned and another 6 may come if P75i is scrapped in favor of SSN...

IAF will face threats from surface, sub surface, and airborne platforms supersonic and subsonic weapons) from PN in Arabian Sea far from coastline while up to 600km from coastline you should include shore based weapons too as major threat for IN, things are not as easy for IN as many Indians try to portray on defense forums.

yes all IN ships are totally invincible, immune to all electromagnetic radiation and anti ship missiles of pakistan, i will expect that Indian shupa powa have better weapons than the whole universe:lol::rofl::enjoy:

To sum it up.

and please explain how and when does that happeno_O in your wet dream, wishful thinking and you fantasy world:lol::rofl::laughcry::sarcastic:

Any country can access the EEZ of any country. It's called Freedom of Navigation. Look it up.

Pakistan's "territory" is only 12 nautical miles from the coast. EEZ is free for all, you only have ownership of resources, not the water itself.

Actually we are friends with Singapore and we both are ganging up together against chinese. Your defence minister just took a ride in our LCA Tejas and both nations have agreed to give each others' navy to berth at each others' ports.
Or unless you are a Pakistani false flagger.

Its a diplomatic way of saying that get ready for a bigger shock.

The only shock at the present time is to your country and for the bigger shock just wait and see what it is. Second of all this in no way of it being said in a diplomatic way so stop living in a dream world with fairy's lolz.

Great news! A Pakistan that is debt ridden and controlled by China is probably more stable than the current Pakistan Army controlled version.

Back
Top Bottom