What's new

India Alarmed By China's Plan to Deploy Warships in Pakistan's Gwadar Port

nothing wrong.

all is fair. india chose to be an enemy

if you choose to live by the sword dont go crying to your mama that you bleed

i find it ironic that nobody points out that india makes loads of cruise missiles, chemical weapons, etc
India is the only country in world that has went to war or has invaded.every country in its neighbourhood

It has also forcefully taken sovereign territories of different countries be it goa, be it pakistani territories or independent nations

How can be you are sure that PN don't have MR-SAMs??

PN is going through transformation and most surface platforms will be replaced soon, and stealth ships in dense shipping are nor easy to locate.

IAF will face threats from surface, sub surface, and airborne platforms supersonic and subsonic weapons) from PN in Arabian Sea far from coastline while up to 600km from coastline you should include shore based weapons too as major threat for IN, things are not as easy for IN as many Indians try to portray on defense forums.
When did I say it would be a cake walk?
India never underestimate it's adversary, I would really like to tell you that if required Indian army will open another front in Gujrat and the very first task would be to destroy all threats to Indian Navy and then navy enters....but it's all prediction from my side, I would consider all cruise missiles and came to a conclusion that IN will suffer casualties but will definitely give a fatal blow....

rofl ....[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] lamest excuse .... thats what baniya good at ..
ps: i was about to ask k moti ji k dawey kahan gaye ? but..... 2019 election rofl..
War is always the last option for Indian politicians, otherwise they will lose their seat as a consequence....
Take it in good spirit, Pakistan needs to stop taking panga with India....
Hinduism will always be there as well as Muslims....so live peaceful lives and maybe worship same good that we call with different names...he is one, we have divided him just like his world....

India is the only country in world that has went to war or has invaded.every country in its neighbourhood

It has also forcefully taken sovereign territories of different countries be it goa, be it pakistani territories or independent nations
strange but still india is seen as land of diversity peace and yoga.
where as your great nation is seen as promoter of trrror, illegal citizen, and anti democracy.

india still has better relations with everybody except you and china. only two country.

India thinks that the Indian Ocean belongs to India.

no we know that. india os biggest force in indian ocean. india is not having issues with any country in indian ocean. ofcourse excepting pak who has almost insignificant presence in indian ocran.

You'd be a fool to think that you're the biggest force in the Indian Ocean. The US Navy has a global oceanic dominance agenda and you're just a pawn for it.

no we know that. india os biggest force in indian ocean. india is not having issues with any country in indian ocean. ofcourse excepting pak who has almost insignificant presence in indian ocran.

When did I say it would be a cake walk?
India never underestimate it's adversary, I would really like to tell you that if required Indian army will open another front in Gujrat and the very first task would be to destroy all threats to Indian Navy and then navy enters....but it's all prediction from my side, I would consider all cruise missiles and came to a conclusion that IN will suffer casualties but will definitely give a fatal blow....

War is always the last option for Indian politicians, otherwise they will lose their seat as a consequence....
Take it in good spirit, Pakistan needs to stop taking panga with India....
Hinduism will always be there as well as Muslims....so live peaceful lives and maybe worship same good that we call with different names...he is one, we have divided him just like his world....

India can open any front but you should know that PN will also be part of offensive along with PAF and PA with standoff munitions and Marines units have been raised to tackle India on shores and on eastern border with PA.

Also TNWs are not just for PA to use against IA units, PN and PAF will also use them if needed.

You'd be a fool to think that you're the biggest force in the Indian Ocean. The US Navy has a global oceanic dominance agenda and you're just a pawn for it.

oh yeah us is king of oceans. but i was counting among the mortals.
india have a decent relation to almost all nations and a strong navy.

Good relationships aside, the Indian posturing to kind of hegemogize IOR isn't going to be tolerated. Pakistan doesn't have the resources to counter India in IOR, that is why we will facilitate the Chinese to contest IOR even more than it is right now.

oh yeah us is king of oceans. but i was counting among the mortals.
india have a decent relation to almost all nations and a strong navy.

Btw, did Twitter unban you personally and also the pdf handle for posting for what they said was doctored and fake news?

I read here, you created an international incident where you risked a girl getting killed by photoshopping her image with fake text or something. Curious- what was the final outcome from the Twitter folks?

Last edited:
Good relationships aside, the Indian posturing to kind of hegemogize IOR isn't going to be tolerated. Pakistan doesn't have the resources to counter India in IOR, that is why we will facilitate the Chinese to contest IOR even more than it is right now.

you are taking cyanide for a flu but that aside china have too many issues with japs american and viet etc. their presence in your area is only symbolic like a boss n junior emploeye.since they want to show their might .

Never realized Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, Maldives were not part of India's neighborhood.

Goa was a nation?
Last I recall it was Portuguese overseas colonial enclave.

But if you are against de-colonization you need to leave USA. It was USA which played a significant role in decolonization of the subcontinent.

A few warships are no threat beyond the symbolic act of a chinese presence,if it was a whole CBG like usn 7th fleet that would be dangerous.If something like that ever comes to pass in future we can activate the quad and enter into a active alliance with usa and japan to checkmate the move.

Btw, did Twitter unban you personally and also the pdf handle for posting for what they said was doctored and fake news?

I read here, you created an international incident where you risked a girl getting killed by photoshopping her image with fake text or something. Curious- what was the final outcome from the Twitter folks?
@Horus can we ban this false flagger who is trying to score brownies here?

Really? So what happened after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016. Why was india so weak, powerless and unable to fight Pakistan? That too when india is 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege :azn:

Fact is, india is too weak to fight Pakistan. So much so that india is reduced to bluster and BS on the internet to vent their frustrations. That's what indianisms have come down too :rofl:
What happened with pakistan after 2008 Mumbai attack, still you dont remember?
How shameless ?

Let me remind you.
You lost your $110 billions economy and 70000+ armymen and civilians.
Kuchh yaad aaya?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom