What's new

India Alarmed By China's Plan to Deploy Warships in Pakistan's Gwadar Port

I think we will be fine!!! We can secure our route

We are happy to confront india anywhere and everywhere

Who told Pakistan won't be fine ??? But any confrontation in your EEZ or around that region between two rival naval forces, however big or small it maybe will surely quadruple the insurance premiums of merchant ships supposed to be operating there, which will eventually force the shipping companies from operating there. It will hurt India as well, but since we have dozens of other sea ports, we can ever well manage the crisis. Hope you understood the business economics behind that rather than plane hatred. LOL :disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Too be fair I have a feeling we are going to harass indian ships constantly

This is what will be called shooting on ones own port (I mean foot). LOL :)

India thinks that the Indian Ocean belongs to India.

No Sir, we don't but if you go through this complete discussion, it's your Pakistani friends who thing EEZ gives you some special rights same as that Pakistan or any country can exercise within your territorial waters. They don't even understand that having an EEZ or it's extension doesn't take away the international water's status of that region and anyone can operate in the international waters irrespective of the counties they may belong.

http://www.un.org/depts/los/convention_agreements/texts/unclos/part5.htm

In hostilities we can check what cargo is passing in our EEZ and no one can stop us from doing it.

During hostility, even Indian Navy or any other Navy can check the movement of cargo's passing through Pakistan's EEZ, because those are still international waters. So just like Pakistan will be operating illegally in that scenario, anybody else can also do the same there, and nobody can stop us from doing it. :p:

The only shock at the present time is to your country and for the bigger shock just wait and see what it is. Second of all this in no way of it being said in a diplomatic way so stop living in a dream world with fairy's lolz.
It sounds perfect like a pak diplomat making a statement in the UN. Keep it up.

Gidar kahi kaa....khud mein dum nahi hum kisi see kam nahi:disagree:
Sher akela shikaar karta hai, dum Hai toh leke dikha Kashmir, phoonk ke rak denege:sniper:

4 December 1971.....
Yaad aaya kuch?
You navy is still in shock and has not recovered, that's the kind of treatment that you demand and we give it to you from time to time....
Uss din Karachi phoonka Tha aage Jo tu bolega woh phoonk denge...
Aur aaj 4 Dec Hai...:lol:

Really? So what happened to the "mighty indian military" after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016? :azn:That too when india is 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege...........:lol:

Remember August the 14th 1947? When a Muslim minority was able to rip, carve, dismember and spread open wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil:and there is nothing indian kind can ever do to get that conquered indian territory back again :chilli:

More than 70 years later, indiankind still hasn't got over the shock and humiliation of the above drubbing..............:lol:

Who told you ???? Indian Navy Ships are contently patrolling over your EEZ which is also International shipping channel and you can't do a jack, but make tall claims here in some internet forums. And it's not only IN, but navies of other nations mover through those region frequently and no one can do anything about that as per international law. I guess your are misinterpreting EEZ to territorial waters. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
what the prove Mr troller:sarcastic: in your own word EEZ international shipping lane for commercial shipping but not for Navies of the except superpowers Navies like US, Russia, China and other main EU players but not every country oh i forget it that IN has better ships than those superpowers or even better than the whole universe:lol::lol: like your tej@ss, arjunk and rafale isn't right Mr @Tom M :rofl::rofl::suicide::suicide2::jester::hang2::hang3:

I
Really? So what happened to the "mighty indian military" after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016? :azn:That too when india is 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege...........:lol:

Remember August the 14th 1947? When a Muslim minority was able to rip, carve, dismember and spread open wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil:and there is nothing indian kind can ever do to get that conquered indian territory back again :chilli:

More than 70 years later, indiankind still hasn't got over the shock and humiliation of the above drubbing..............:lol:
I'll tell you what happened to India after 2008 and 2016....
You lost ground and lost credibility all around the world I feel so sorry for you, except China nobody is even willing to give you people soft loans and invest in your country, it's your sorry state of affairs that took down your country.
It's on the Verge of breaking down it's only the Chinese glue that's still holding you together, nothing more nothing less...it's the victim card played very well...
You are 7X time smaller, weaker, dumber, helpless and drowning, now hope that the Chinese maal is good enough to save you...

lolz . munna this thread is about indian insecurities . hum to apna kaam kar rahey .[emoji1]
:lol: keep up the good work:tup:

What happened in Mumbai or Uri were never a conventional attacks from Pakistan army/military in the first place. Why do you expect India to respond to every proxy/non conventional attack conventionally ???????

And don't you know what happened to Pakistan after 2008 ????? Which was the year in the last decade when Pakistan faced the largest number of terror attacks and lost most citizens/army ???? Any guess ??? :azn::azn::azn:

I've seen you ranting the same on almost every thread as if Pakistan was under some sanction. Why do you think you don't have any access to most advanced weapon systems in the world ???? You have enough access as India do to acquire whatever you want. But to accomplish that you need real hard cash. If you can't raise them who's fault is that ?????? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Why do you expect India to fight Pakistan ????? We don't seek anything from you. Whatever we want, we have occupied them long back. It is Pakistan who seek territory from us, not the other way around. But alas for some people ignorance is not only bliss but a boon. LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lol.........lol..........so now you are trying to take credit for american attempts to destabilise Pakistan since 2001??????.......:lol:..........is that what it has come down too? Even though india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, you still need to hide behind the americans in order to be able to face Pakistan..........:rofl:

Also, you need to come up with a better strategy because terrorism has declined massively in Pakistan. So much so that a global superpower has invested in at least $62 billion in Pakistan with many more billions earmarked for further investments in the coming years and decades......:azn:

By the way, we conquered and took what we wanted on August the 14th 1947 and there is nothing anyone can do about it.........:azn:

It's very telling that despite india's extreme hatred of Pakistan and being many times larger than us, india still CANNOT fight Pakistan and they know it. So much so that indians have been reduced to rants and BS on the internet :lol: That too despite having the backing of the americans and the West............:lol:

what the prove Mr troller:sarcastic: in your own word EEZ international shipping lane for commercial shipping but not for Navies of the except superpowers Navies like US, Russia, China and other main EU players but not every country oh i forget it that IN has better ships than those superpowers or even better than the whole universe:lol::lol: like your tej@ss, arjunk and rafale isn't right Mr @Tom M :rofl::rofl::suicide::suicide2::jester::hang2::hang3:

Are you really this stupid not to understand what I have written above ???? Do you even know the meaning of International Shipping lanes ????? Do you have an IOTA of sense regarding EEZ's as per international maritime law's ??? If now, do care to educate yourself with those before coming to discuss on topic with your BS. :p:

UN Rules on - EXCLUSIVE ECONOMIC ZONE

FYI, Pakistan doesn't have any special maritime laws. :haha::haha::haha::haha:

I

I'll tell you what happened to India after 2008 and 2016....
You lost ground and lost credibility all around the world I feel so sorry for you, except China nobody is even willing to give you people soft loans and invest in your country, it's your sorry state of affairs that took down your country.
It's on the Verge of breaking down it's only the Chinese glue that's still holding you together, nothing more nothing less...it's the victim card played very well...
You are 7X time smaller, weaker, dumber, helpless and drowning, now hope that the Chinese maal is good enough to save you...

:lol: keep up the good work:tup:

With the huge billions the global superpower of China is investing in Pakistan, we don't need anymore investment. Especially since there are many more billions earmarked for further investment in the coming years and decades By the way, despite indian attempts to isolate Pakistan, the West is still dealing with and maintaing relationships with Pakistan. Even the Russians are and there is nothing indians can do about it :azn:

You calling us dumb is laughable considering indians have a lower racial IQ than Pakistanis:

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Keep up the rants and indian BS on the internet but do nothing in real life. The true indian way.........let the dogs continue to bark.......:lol:

Lol.........lol..........so now you are trying to take credit for american attempts to destabilise Pakistan since 2001??????.......:lol:..........is that what it has come down too? Even though india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege, you still need to hide behind the americans in order to be able to face Pakistan..........:rofl:

Also, you need to come up with a better strategy because terrorism has declined massively in Pakistan. So much so that a global superpower has invested in at least $62 billion in Pakistan with many more billions earmarked for further investments in the coming years and decades......:azn:

By the way, we conquered and took what we wanted on August the 14th 1947 and there is nothing anyone can do about it.........:azn:

It's very telling that despite india's extreme hatred of Pakistan and being many times larger than us, india still CANNOT fight Pakistan and they know it. So much so that indians have been reduced to rants and BS on the internet :lol: That too despite having the backing of the americans and the West............:lol:

Ok, at-least for one time you've agreed that It's not India rather USA who is trying to destabilize Pakistan. We don't have any involvement in whatever wrong happens within Pakistan. But on the contrary Mumbai, Uri are all Pakistan's contribution against India. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks, so you mean to say Pakistan is the spoiler in the subcontinent, promoting terrorism in your immediate neighborhood. India will never do that because we are too weak to even respond. I will agree with you 100% LOL :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Ok, at-least for one time you've agreed that It's not India rather USA who is trying to destabilize Pakistan. We don't have any involvement in whatever wrong happens within Pakistan. But on the contrary Mumbai, Uri are all Pakistan's contribution against India. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks, so you mean to say Pakistan is the spoiler in the subcontinent, promoting terrorism in your immediate neighborhood. India will never do that because we are too weak to even respond. I will agree with you 100% LOL :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

More like you would like to TRY to have involvement with terrorism in Pakistan but are limited in your scope of what you can actually do:azn:. Especially in light of the fact that terrorism has declined massively in Pakistan since 2014. Promoting terrorism in india? No need to. We conquered and took what we wanted to on August the 14th 1947. Nothing more needed :D

Are you really this stupid not to understand what I have written above ???? Do you even know the meaning of International Shipping lanes ????? Do you have an IOTA of sense regarding EEZ's as per international maritime law's ??? If now, do care to educate yourself with those before coming to discuss on topic with your BS. :p:

UN Rules on - EXCLUSIVE ECONOMIC ZONE

FYI, Pakistan doesn't have any special maritime laws. :haha::haha::haha::haha:
you're farting now prove us IN crossing our EEZ you troller, i understand better than you you retard head:hitwall::blah: Mr crap head @Tom M

So What its a commercial ship passing with our permission, i am talking about IN can't go through our EEZ:p:

IN can also comfortably pass through Pak EEZ, it's allowed by international law.

In case you try to stop the IN, you will be at the bottom of the ocean, the real EEZ. :D

IN can also comfortably pass through Pak EEZ, it's allowed by international law.

In case you try to stop the IN, you will be at the bottom of the ocean, the real EEZ. :D
so what PLAAN comfortably passing your EEZ through Myanmar, Srilanka, and pakistan
In case you try to stop the PLAAN, you will be at the bottom of the ocean, the real EEZ.:p:

so what PLAAN comfortably passing your EEZ through Myanmar, Srilanka, and pakistan
In case you try to stop the PLAAN, you will be at the bottom of the ocean, the real EEZ.:p:

It's funny I was given a negative rating for actually stating a fact.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom