What's new

India Alarmed By China's Plan to Deploy Warships in Pakistan's Gwadar Port

for all practical purpose pakistan has become chinese colony
no matter how much these pdf members tries to hide it
its better for india

we should remove our pakistani embassy and shift it to the beijing and have the direct talk to the paistani masters over the irritants in relations

Fcuk you you're claiming that IN had been conducting multiple exercises in Pakistan EEZ without a prove, than why you laughing about that IN passes through Pakistan EEZ and PN can't do anything about it, in your first post in this thread, if you knows. a realty what double standard and twisting word you have you d!ckhead you bring troll and flames in this thread Mr insane @Tom M :devil::hitwall::mad::angry::blah::blah::argh::tdown:

Just because you call me a Troll doesn't make me one rather your intolerant posts and bad mouth does make you seem one. :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Whatever I say, I substantiate them with proof, which you may hardly provide. There is a long standing agreement between both India and Pakistan to inform each other prior to holding such exercises, nothing else. The details of the same agreement made in 1991, is already available with UN.

https://treaties.un.org/doc/publication/unts/volume 1843/volume-1843-i-31420-english.pdf

And an excerpt from the same;

5. The schedule of major exercises with troops will be transmitted in writing to the other side through diplomatic channels in advance as follows:
(a) Air exercises at Regional Command level and above: Fifteen days.
(b) Divisional level exercise, and major Naval exercises involving six or more ships of destroyer/frigate size and above, exercising in company and crossing into the other's EEZ: Thirty days.
(c) Corps level exercises: Sixty days.
(d) Army level exercises: Ninety days.

Now I challenge to prove me wrong. As I said earlier, Pakistan can't do a jack about Indian Navy crossing through your EEZ (Innocent Passing) or conducting Naval exercises (If Informed well in advances as per agreement), why ??? Because Pakistan is obliged to follow international maritime laws as well as honor the agreement signed with India. LOL :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

So all the dream of blocking Indian vessels both Navy or Merchant will rather remain a dream for all the keyboard warriors in this thread. You can't do anything as per law. LOL :hang3::hang3::hang3::hang3:

Last edited:
Irrespective of who holds which territory at present. It was never India who initiated the armed conflict in Kashmir,

Wrong as soon as you forced a muslim majority state under occupation into a union full of hindus, india declared the end of peace in the subcontinent
ain't you a Nuclear power ??? Ain't you military capable ???

Yes, we are those things because of our emnity towards India, peace would have bought us nothing
It sounds more like hating India is the only eternal purpose of existence of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. If you think so, let it happen that way. LOL

The purpose Pakistan is to have a prosperous space for Pakistanis where we can implement our own laws, culture and faith, emnity with india has just aided that goal
Yes, you can very well do that if we interfere in your territorial waters. But if you wish to do the same in international waters just because that region belong to your EEZ, PN will be hurting Pakistan more than anybody else, both militarily and diplomatically, because that will be nothing but internationally Illegal act. Just like I stated, shooting on own foot.

We dont really care, we are in a state of war and open hostility with india, when has our relationship between us been rational

If we see indian fishermen, ships or anything else they will be regularly harassed

We dont really care, we are in a state of war and open hostility with india, when has our relationship between us been rational

If we see indian fishermen, ships or anything else they will be regularly harassed

You are talking as if you don't have fishermen, ships or anything else in the sea ??? With much bigger navy and greater naval assets, India can hurt Pakistan's interests more that what you can do to India. And that's a fact, which you conveniently wish to ignore I guess. :(

You are talking as if you don't have fishermen, ships or anything else in the sea ??? With much bigger navy and greater naval assets, India can hurt Pakistan's interests more that what you can do to India. And that's a fact, which you conveniently wish to ignore I guess. :(

We are openly hostile to each other this is what happens

What's wrong with these Indians? Pakistan is a sovereign country, we were given permission to create a base in Gwadar by Pakistan and we are paying for it. Chinese naval deployment in Pakistan would provide additional assistance to PN. We can create an IOR fleet comparable to IN size easily. 10 Destroyers, 10 Frigates, 8 submarines combined with PN should be enough to deter Indians from acting funny. Don't forget we will have another fleet in Djibouti, if they try to be funny with us downstream, we screw them upstream near Djibouti. Let's see them bragging about holding our ships hostage now.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's a GO chess move, they try to surround you, you surround them back. Gwadar and Djibouti is exactly a pincer move to strangle Indian energy supplies. It's a matter of time before we embark on this en-devour.

Maldives and Myanmar are already showing signs of joining this effort. Indian containment will be complete in another 10-15 years.

Just because you call me a Troll doesn't make me one rather your intolerant posts and bad mouth does make you seem one. :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Whatever I say, I substantiate them with proof's, which you may hardly provide. There is a long standing agreement between both India and Pakistan to inform each other prior to holding such

Whatever I say, I substantiate them with proof's, which you may hardly provide. There is a long standing agreement between both India and Pakistan to inform each other prior to holding such exercises, nothing else. The details of the same agreement made in 1991, is already available with UN.

https://treaties.un.org/doc/publication/unts/volume 1843/volume-1843-i-31420-english.pdf

And an excerpt from the same;

5. The schedule of major exercises with troops will be transmitted in writing to the other side through diplomatic channels in advance as follows:
(a) Air exercises at Regional Command level and above: Fifteen days.
(b) Divisional level exercise, and major Naval exercises involving six or more ships of destroyer/frigate size and above, exercising in company and crossing into the other's EEZ: Thirty days.
(c) Corps level exercises: Sixty days.
(d) Army level exercises: Ninety days.

Now I challenge to prove me wrong. As I said earlier, Pakistan can't do a jack about Indian Navy crossing through your EEZ (Innocent Passing) or conducting Naval exercises (If Informed well in advances as per agreement), why ??? Because Pakistan is obliged to follow international maritime laws as well as honor the agreement signed with India. LOL :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

So all the dream of blocking Indian vessels both Navy or Merchant will rather remain a dream for all the keyboard warriors in this thread. You can't do anything as per law. LOL :hang3::hang3::hang3::hang3:

But indians also said that Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state was also an unattainable dream. But it came true. Just as then so is now :azn:

No matter what indians say or do, it is clear that india remains far too weak, powerless and unable to fight Pakistan. All indians have been reduced to is talking big on the net :lol:that too when india is 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege :rofl:

Keep talking but do nothing in real life. I'm happy with this arrangement...........:lol:

But indians also said that Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state was also an unattainable dream. But it came true. Just as then so is now :azn:

No matter what indians say or do, it is clear that india remains far too weak, powerless and unable to fight Pakistan. All indians have been reduced to is talking big on the net :lol:that too when india is 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege :rofl:

Keep talking but do nothing in real life. I'm happy with this arrangement...........:lol:
Indians are afraid of a Pakistani/Chinese alliance, once combined, they can do nothing. Pakistani ISI can help us infiltrate India and other South Asian countries easily. I am waiting for a regime change in SL, we already have the port for 99 years, it's a matter of allowing us naval berthing, and the deal is sealed. I read a SL analysis that there is a loop hole around the no naval ships berhting clause, supplies can actually be sent from the port using civillian replenishment ships to waters near the port.

A bit like how india was supposed to isolate Pakistan from the rest of the world :lol:

Truth is, india can't do ANYTHING to Pakistan. The reality is that india and indians are ALL hot air on the internet. Keep talking but do nothing. I'm happy with this arrangement..........:lol:

When did we acted in a hostile manner ??? But here some of your own countrymen are claiming to act in hostile manner against Indian vessels passing through international waters irrespective of the international maritime law. If that's what Pakistan what be prepared to much more hostility. :-(

What's wrong with these Indians? Pakistan is a sovereign country, we were given permission to create a base in Gwadar by Pakistan and we are paying for it. Chinese naval deployment in Pakistan would provide additional assistance to PN. We can create an IOR fleet comparable to IN size easily. 10 Destroyers, 10 Frigates, 8 submarines combined with PN should be enough to deter Indians from acting funny. Don't forget we will have another fleet in Djibouti, if they try to be funny with us downstream, we screw them upstream near Djibouti. Let's see them bragging about holding our ships hostage now.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We see China in a good light

As a ally we are happy to give chinese navy access to Pakistan's waters and ports.

On the other hand we have a history of conflict and war with india and as our navy grows over the next decade and the 8 chinese subs are built its inevitable that our navy will seek to stop and search ships from a hostile nation to us

When did we acted in a hostile manner ??? But here some of your own countrymen are claiming to act in hostile manner against Indian vessels passing through international waters irrespective of the international maritime law. If that's what Pakistan what be prepared to much more hostility. :-(

When you occupied Kashmir thats when you destroyed peace in the subcontinent, that is the core of our hostility and we are in no way inclined to back off

We see China in a good light

As a ally we are happy to give chinese navy access to Pakistan's waters and ports.

On the other hand we have a history of conflict and war with india and as our navy grows over the next decade and the 8 chinese subs are built its inevitable that our navy will seek to stop and search ships from a hostile nation to us
You helped us when we were weak, who do you think facilitated Chinese economic miracle? It was a Pakistani ambassador who arranged the Nixon trip to China. Now Pakistan needs us, we need to rejuvenate your country, infrastructure and energy. Your people are smart and hardworking, let them prosper and we can ensure a safer South Asia.

When you occupied Kashmir thats when you destroyed peace in the subcontinent, that is the core of our hostility and we are in no way inclined to back off

No need to back of. Keep doing what you are good at, and we will do what if in our best interest. Pity that Pakistan always need a U.S.A or China to counter India. But never back off from making tall claims. LOL :p:

Your warfare tactics seem suicidal to me, well it seems TNW have become the first choice of weapons for you rather than anything conventional, but let me tell you that our Forces have a very good gear and equipment to work in NBC warfare, our ships are one of the best and yes our response to TNW's would be a complete annihilation and to stop that you need to use strategic nukes and that too the first ones you use....only first strike can save you....and then too we will retaliate and try to hit as many cities as we can, but it's way beyond my imagination to kill these many people...god save us all from people like you who use TNW's as a khilona...

Your gear can't protect them from extreme radiation and there are ways to counter NBC protection also TNWs are last option not first, and Pakistani doctrine is to make sure that full blown war will end up as MAD if certain thresholds are breached, by this we have kept India from initiating any war since 1971 war.

If you think your forces are great and have great equipment then why they are not attacking Pakistan??

India till now is like a dog which only barks but can't bite.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom