What's new

India Alarmed By China's Plan to Deploy Warships in Pakistan's Gwadar Port

you're farting now prove us IN crossing our EEZ you troller, i understand better than you you retard head:hitwall::blah: Mr crap head @Tom M

Who is FARTING and who is not is quite evdent from your comments. LOL :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

We have been conducting regular navel exercises across the length and breadth of Arabian sea since 2006 and all PN can do is sit and watch and keyboard warriors like you can sit back and dream about blocking IN ships in international waters aka, your EEZ. LOL :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_TROPEX

FYI, we own the Arabian sea, and PN can't do a jack about that. The most your could do is to allow any other Blue water Navy (eg: PLA Navy) to dock in your ports. Nothing else at this point of time. Learn to live with it. :jester::jester::jester:

Who is FARTING and who is not is quite evdent from your comments. LOL :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

We have been conducting regular navel exercises across the length and breadth of Arabian sea since 2006 and all PN can do is sit and watch and keyboard warriors like you can sit back and dream about blocking IN ships in international waters aka, your EEZ. LOL :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

FYI, we own the Arabian sea, and PN can't do a jack about that. The most your could do is to allow any other Blue water Navy (eg: PLA Navy) to dock in your ports. Nothing else at this point of time. Learn to live with it. :jester::jester::jester:
Wikipedia:lol::enjoy:
and it is out of our EEZ kid you come here for trolling:p:

More like you would like to TRY to have involvement with terrorism in Pakistan but are limited in your scope of what you can actually do:azn:. Especially in light of the fact that terrorism has declined massively in Pakistan since 2014. Promoting terrorism in india? No need to. We conquered and took what we wanted to on August the 14th 1947. Nothing more needed :D

WOW, it's more like you have lost more than half, most importantly the main objectives to own any of the rivers. Still Pakistan doesn't seek anything from India (as per you) ???? Strange Logic. LOL :p:

Wikipedia:lol::enjoy:
and it is out of our EEZ kid you come here for trolling:p:

And we own the entire Arabian Sea, including your EEZ. PN can't do a Jack. LOL :p: :p: :p:

look at yourself arabian sea is a big think
arabiansea.jpg
:p:

WOW, it's more like you have lost more than half, most importantly the main objectives to own any of the rivers. Still Pakistan doesn't seek anything from India (as per you) ???? Strange Logic. LOL :p:

And we own the entire Arabian Sea, including your EEZ. PN can't do a Jack. LOL :p: :p: :p:
and you own what do sh!t like but whole Arabian sea is not yours the world don't think that:p:

look at yourself arabian sea is a big thinkView attachment 440658 :p:

and you own what do sh!t like but whole Arabian sea is not yours the world don't think that:p:

Exactly, and having an EEZ in Arabian sea doesn't give Pakistan an exclusive right to make laws for passage of any vessels, be it military, no-military or merchant. You have to adhere to International laws. There is something called "innocent passage", I bet you don't know anything about the term. But innocent passage of any military or non-military vessels through EEZ of any country is perfectly legal and I've been trying to put this thing into your thick-head. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.un.org/depts/los/convention_agreements/texts/unclos/part2.htm

Who told Pakistan won't be fine ??? But any confrontation in your EEZ or around that region between two rival naval forces, however big or small it maybe will surely quadruple the insurance premiums of merchant ships supposed to be operating there, which will eventually force the shipping companies from operating there. It will hurt India as well, but since we have dozens of other sea ports, we can ever well manage the crisis. Hope you understood the business economics behind that rather than plane hatred. LOL :disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

This is what will be called shooting on ones own port (I mean foot). LOL :)

No Sir, we don't but if you go through this complete discussion, it's your Pakistani friends who thing EEZ gives you some special rights same as that Pakistan or any country can exercise within your territorial waters. They don't even understand that having an EEZ or it's extension doesn't take away the international water's status of that region and anyone can operate in the international waters irrespective of the counties they may belong.

http://www.un.org/depts/los/convention_agreements/texts/unclos/part5.htm

During hostility, even Indian Navy or any other Navy can check the movement of cargo's passing through Pakistan's EEZ, because those are still international waters. So just like Pakistan will be operating illegally in that scenario, anybody else can also do the same there, and nobody can stop us from doing it. :p:

Look buddy, we hate india

We dont dislike you, or have a difference of views and opinions or a diplomatic disagreement, We outright hate you!!!

We are more then willing to confront india every way we can

With the huge billions the global superpower of China is investing in Pakistan, we don't need anymore investment. Especially since there are many more billions earmarked for further investment in the coming years and decades By the way, despite indian attempts to isolate Pakistan, the West is still dealing with and maintaing relationships with Pakistan. Even the Russians are and there is nothing indians can do about it :azn:

You calling us dumb is laughable considering indians have a lower racial IQ than Pakistanis:

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Keep up the rants and indian BS on the internet but do nothing in real life. The true indian way.........let the dogs continue to bark.......:lol:
Sure I'll let the dogs bark....and continue with my work...:lol:

Look buddy, we hate india

We dont dislike you, or have a difference of views and opinions or a diplomatic disagreement, We outright hate you!!!

We are more then willing to confront india every way we can

So you want to hurt at-least our one eye, even if that mean your both eyes are hurt in the process, Right Mr. ??? LOL :p:

You became part of a U.S Lead alliance initially. And look what have you gianed ???? The seventh fleet is yet to reach for your rescue.

Now you've almost left U.S.A and are going to end up in the company of China. The fact is Pakistan was never alone, and can't stand alone without the all out alliance of one or the other super power.

While India has added more territory, and gained Economic strength over the years. What has Pakistan really gained due to your inherent hatred towards India ???

Just introspect what your gained and lost vis-a-vis India because of this hatred all through the 70 years of our Independence.

But yes, Pakistan can live the way you have been living, and think and act like you wish to do with us, it's always in India's very best interest I guess. :p:

Exactly, and having an EEZ in Arabian sea doesn't give Pakistan an exclusive right to make laws for passage of any vessels, be it military, no-military or merchant. You have to adhere to International laws. There is something called "innocent passage", I bet you don't know anything about the term. But innocent passage of any military or non-military vessels through EEZ of any country is perfectly legal and I've been trying to put this thing into your thick-head. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.un.org/depts/los/convention_agreements/texts/unclos/part2.htm
So What if those international rules applied to Pakistan EEZ, SAME INTERNATIONAL RULES IS APPLIED TO INDIAN EEZ YOU SH!T HEAD AND PAKISTANI EEZ IS MOST NORTHERN PART OF ARABIAN SEA AND REST IS FREE WHAT EVER SH!T YOU DO IN THE SOUTHERN,MIDDLE PART OF ARABIAN SEA AND YOURS CRAP WIKIPEDIA LINK DOESN'T PROVE THAT YOU CONDUCTED THOSE EXERCISES IN PAKISTANI EEZ YOU RETARD HEAD @Tom M :hitwall::blah:

So you want to hurt at-least our one eye, even if that mean your both eyes are hurt in the process, Right Mr. ??? LOL :p:

You became part of a U.S Lead alliance initially. And look what have you gianed ???? The seventh fleet is yet to reach for your rescue.

Now you've almost left U.S.A and are going to end up in the company of China. The fact is Pakistan was never alone, and can't stand alone without the all out alliance of one or the other super power.

While India has added more territory, and gained Economic strength over the years. What has Pakistan really gained due to your inherent hatred towards India ???

Just introspect what your gained and lost vis-a-vis India because of this hatred all through the 70 years of our Independence.

But yes, Pakistan can live the way you have been living, and think and act like you wish to do with us, it's always in India's very best interest I guess. :p:

We have gained our freedom!!!!!

Without this emnity due to India's occupation of Kashmir, South Asia may have healed and moved on after a decade or two, the countries most likely would have begun discussing economic, trade connections and from that point maybe even political and military connections

Sounds good dosent it, but NO india with a massive population would have been its centre, it would have extended its cultural, economic roots across the region.
With a corrupt money loving political elite Pakistan would neither be free, nor a nuclear power, nor militarily capable

Hate my friend has freed us completely, we owe india nothing, rely on india for nothing, limit trade or any other relationship to the bare minimum amd have become a nuclear capable military power because of it

Mistakes have been made! Sure, but we are alive and kicking and will look to strengthen our lot as time goes on

So as our navy begins to grow, as our anti ship missiles become more potent snd numerous, as our subs become active snd as our ally China has freedom to sail in our waters be assured we are ready to confront you and wont give up the chance to do so

Jigraa leke aa pehele, baad mein ladne aana....
Hindustani faujj intezaar kar rahi Hai...aur tab apni awaam ko nakli news mat dikhana jaise ki yeh...
https://thewire.in/158677/india-pakistan-fake-news-dunya-news-doklam-sikkim/

I have no time to decipher your hindutva ebonics, either write English or piss off

So What if those international rules applied to Pakistan EEZ, SAME INTERNATIONAL RULES IS APPLIED TO INDIAN EEZ YOU SH!T HEAD AND PAKISTANI EEZ IS MOST NORTHERN PART OF ARABIAN SEA AND REST IS FREE WHAT EVER SH!T YOU DO IN THE SOUTHERN,MIDDLE PART OF ARABIAN SEA AND YOURS CRAP WIKIPEDIA LINK DOESN'T PROVE THAT YOU CONDUCTED THOSE EXERCISES IN PAKISTANI EEZ YOU RETARD HEAD @Tom M :hitwall::blah:

Can't you even for a minute indulge in civil discussions without names calling ???? Seriously, I don't know whether to hate or pity you. :p:

Now who claimed otherwise, just like Indian Naval assets passes through your EEZ's, PN or any other Navy can pass through Indian's EEZ's peacefully. And I bet all of them including Pakistan Navy are already passing through our Exclusive Economic zones.

Now it's not me but you guy's who run around making tall claims that Indian ships won't be allowed to passed through EEZ's since it belongs Pakistan, as if your are the one who makes maritime laws. LOL :pissed::pissed::pissed:

Without this emnity due to India's occupation of Kashmir, South Asia may have healed and moved on after a decade or two, the countries most likely would have begun discussing economic, trade connections and from that point maybe even political and military connections

Sounds good dosent it, but NO india with a massive population would have been its centre, it would have extended its cultural, economic roots across the region.
With a corrupt money loving political elite Pakistan would neither be free, nor a nuclear power, nor militarily capable

Hate my friend has freed us completely, we owe india nothing, rely on india for nothing, limit trade or any other relationship to the bare minimum amd have become a nuclear capable military power because of it

Mistakes have been made! Sure, but we are alive and kicking and will look to strengthen our lot as time goes on

So as our navy begins to grow, as our anti ship missiles become more potent snd numerous, as our subs become active snd as our ally China has freedom to sail in our waters be assured we are ready to confront you and wont give up the chance to do so

I have no time to decipher your hindutva ebonics, either write English or piss off
Show us some guts and Ask your army to fight like men rather than being ******, Indian army is always ready to have a fight with your kind....
And don't show fake news to your people as you did in previous wars about destroying Indian naval warships and blasting out Indian fighters out of the sky....
I'll ignore you...don't reply won't be reading it...

Of-course you have. What is a big deal in that ???? Actually that is the reason why Pakistan and India are two separate countries and enemies of each other. The British divide and rule policy still in action. :p:

Irrespective of who holds which territory at present. It was never India who initiated the armed conflict in Kashmir, or rather interfered in the internal affairs of the Kingdom of Kashmir. It was you, Pakistan who made it worse with your involvement forcing India to get entangled in the conflict and lead it into a war. And none of you guy's can deny this fact that Pakistan firsts pushed their citizens into the conflict of Kashmir, India came into the scene much later. :(

So India's occupation of Kashmir is/was always secondary. But Pakistan Lashkar/regulars attacking kingdom of Kashmir was the primary reason for conflict and enmity. Now try to deny this blatantly, while we have tons of historical evidence. :p:

Doesn't make any sense to me. Sorry. Ain't your system one of the most corrupt (just like ours) ?? ain't you a Nuclear power ??? Ain't you military capable ???

It sounds more like hating India is the only eternal purpose of existence of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. If you think so, let it happen that way. LOL :p:

Yes, you can very well do that if we interfere in your territorial waters. But if you wish to do the same in international waters just because that region belong to your EEZ, PN will be hurting Pakistan more than anybody else, both militarily and diplomatically, because that will be nothing but internationally Illegal act. Just like I stated, shooting on own foot. :p:

Can't you even for a minute indulge in civil discussions without names calling ???? Seriously, I don't know whether to hate or pity you. :p:

Now who claimed otherwise, just like Indian Naval assets passes through your EEZ's, PN or any other Navy can pass through Indian's EEZ's peacefully. And I bet all of them including Pakistan Navy are already passing through our Exclusive Economic zones.

Now it's not me but you guy's who run around making tall claims that Indian ships won't be allowed to passed through EEZ's since it belongs Pakistan, as if your are the one who makes maritime laws. LOL :pissed::pissed::pissed:
Fcuk you you're claiming that IN had been conducting multiple exercises in Pakistan EEZ without a prove, than why you laughing about that IN passes through Pakistan EEZ and PN can't do anything about it, in your first post in this thread, if you knows. a realty what double standard and twisting word you have you d!ckhead you bring troll and flames in this thread Mr insane @Tom M :devil::hitwall::mad::angry::blah::blah::argh::tdown:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom