What's new

India aircraft carrier - Vikramaditya, 45400 tons

India aircraft carrier - Vikramaditya, 45, 400 tonnes full load

China aircraft carrier - Varyag, 70,500 tonnes full load

Vikram
Varyag Aircraft Carrier

I am not good at military knowledge. which one better? :undecided:
Why start new thread for di@k measurement. There are already threads running.

And what's point of comparison ??? Besides trolling :D

Varyag will definatly can project a bigger force if Chinese can manage the art in open sea.
Vikramaditya can project same amount of force in IOR. Outside that it will reduce. But India has along experience in field so it can overcome

according to wiki the max weight of the ex Varyag will be around 65000 t and not over 70000t

100000t ship vs half the size ship loaded with top radars, fastest missiles, the best jet fighters and tons of different weapons.... Which is best? Its not in the aircraft carrier size. Its what you got on that aircraft carrier.... India far ahead. However american aircraft carriers far superior then indian aircraft carrier....

It depend on who are you facing...a 45400 ton Acc is good enough to project power in IoR till we are on favourable term with American Navy....and on the other hand even 70000 ton Acc is not good enough to project power in South China Sea....

why...........................? :rolleyes:

I got to be honest with you..These threads you open about how superior the Chinese are with respect to any country in this world have really started opening my eyes.I mean your threads are a treat for people like me.Infact the only reason i come to PDF is to read these threads which show how Strong the chinese are.Chinese invented Football..Chinese invented Compass..Man you guys are really incredible.

So now chinese are comparing their Varyag with Vikramaditya? LOL
:rofl:

hatts of to you guys :hitwall:

100000t ship vs half the size ship loaded with top radars, fastest missiles, the best jet fighters and tons of different weapons.... Which is best? Its not in the aircraft carrier size. Its what you got on that aircraft carrier.... India far ahead. However american aircraft carriers far superior then indian aircraft carrier....

you forgot the 40 years of Experience in war of operating this machine

Back
Top Bottom