What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Its very interesting, i love the way how you guys give such definitive statements......without knowing a jack about anything.

And you conveniently presume that some of us don't know jackshit about such stuff; since we don't go around bragging about how we heard such n such stuff from such n such person. :)

FYI I was at Naliya in 1999.:coffee:

I wonder how come you guys didn't shoot the Mki down????? always perplexed me.

And you conveniently presume that some of us don't know jackshit about such stuff; since we don't go around bragging about how we heard such n such stuff from such n such person. :)
Not some of you, but most of you......

FYI I was at Naliya in 1999.:coffee:
In a capacity....?

I wonder how come you guys didn't shoot the Mki down????? always perplexed me.

Maybe because the message was so loud & clear that IAF did not dared to cross again. Even during Kargil, IAF jets were not shot down the 1st time in fact they were given a warning which obviously they chose to ignore and paid the price. This time however IAF did not try to test us again after the first warning.......i would say a lesson well learned by the IAF.

Maybe because the message was so loud & clear that IAF did not dared to cross again. Even during Kargil, IAF jets were not shot down the 1st time in fact they were given a warning which obviously they chose to ignore and paid the price. This time however IAF did not try to test us again after the first warning.......i would say a lesson well learned by the IAF.

What lesson? How can you possibly compare Kargil ops to this. The former incidents happend during a time of WAR, the later happend during peacetime, the IAF doesn't look to go around antagonising Pakistan or look to enter Pakistan's air space- why would it? And the only reason IAF jets didn't cross during Kargil was because India didn't want to escalate the conflict further, who knows what would have happend if it had done so. And remember at the time the Paksitani government claimed these were rogue militants and nothing to do with the Pakistani state.

The IAF has no reason to bow down to the PAF. No offence but that goes completely against any reasoning and logic, common sense dictates it is the strongest that dictates to the weaker and it is clear which AF is which in this anology to say their wise goes against even the most basic understanding.

PAKISTANIS are trying too hard to CONVINCE everyone THEY HAVE A great air force.

IT STEMS from insecurity over lack of FUNDS and options now he AMERICANS have moved away from PAF as their MAIN SPONSOR since 9/11

Pakistanis ARE NOT stupid they know FULL WELL american equipment ESPECIALLY F16s where world class FIGHTERS, as was their training & tactics that they supplied from the mid 1960s to mid 1990s

TODAY PAF HAS lost the tech edge AND INDIA,S enormous financial POWER is giving the INDIANS a CLEAR LEAD in nos & technology .

This lead is demonstrated aptly by SU30MKI programme , the phalon awacs & soon to come MMRCA rafale deals. DEALS costing up too $30 billion over the next decade..

IF PAF IS a leading AIR FORCE ..

what does this make the IAF of TODAY & the indian air force of 2020 ????

As I said, assumption is the mother of all F.uck-ups.

Close enough to have been told to zip it after 2005 along with others.
yeah rite.....well if you want weight, be like oscar who has established his authority by his knowledge , not like making only statements.

PAKISTANIS are trying too hard to CONVINCE everyone THEY HAVE A great air force.

IT STEMS from insecurity over lack of FUNDS and options now he AMERICANS have moved away from PAF as their MAIN SPONSOR since 9/11

Pakistanis ARE NOT stupid they know FULL WELL american equipment ESPECIALLY F16s where world class FIGHTERS, as was their training & tactics that they supplied from the mid 1960s to mid 1990s

TODAY PAF HAS lost the tech edge AND INDIA,S enormous financial POWER is giving the INDIANS a CLEAR LEAD in nos & technology .

This lead is demonstrated aptly by SU30MKI programme , the phalon awacs & soon to come MMRCA rafale deals. DEALS costing up too $30 billion over the next decade..

IF PAF IS a leading AIR FORCE ..

what does this make the IAF of TODAY & the indian air force of 2020 ????
Where is your famous inventory of 350MKIs, 300 MMRCAs blah blah blah? you seemed to have skipped it.

^ more like $60-70BN in the next 10 years my freind. PAK-FA/FGFA and MMRCA on their own cost $40+ BN without taking into account follow-on orders. Then their is SUPER MKIs, 10-20 more AWACS, SIGNIT/AFSTOR a/c, MRTT, MRTA,trainers,LUH,LCH,ALH,ALH WSI,Apache,Chinook,C-17,C-130J-30, Avro replcment (C-27J/C-295)the list literally goes on and on. There are all the other deals that haven't even been announced yet, the Indian military keeps pulling awesome deals out of nowhere so watch this space!!

^ more like $60-70BN in the next 10 years my freind. PAK-FA/FGFA and MMRCA on their own cost $40+ BN without taking into account follow-on orders. Then their is SUPER MKIs, 10-20 more AWACS, SIGNIT/AFSTOR a/c, MRTT, MRTA,trainers,LUH,LCH,ALH,ALH WSI,Apache,Chinook,C-17,C-130J-30, Avro replcment (C-27J/C-295)the list literally goes on and on. There are all the other deals that haven't even been announced yet, the Indian military keeps pulling awesome deals out of nowhere so watch this space!!
SF= 30 Billion USD in next decade
Abingdon= 60-70 Billion USD in next decade.
XXXXXXX= 90-110 Billion USD in next decade.
lets see who's the lucky guy.....

HASNAIN you do realise that IAF has nearly 170 su30mki today al ready and growing by 17 planes annually

VERSIS wat 36 JF17 IN 3 YEARS

do you understand the DIRECT CORRELATION between military power and GDP ????

iaf wil outspend PAF by $10 to $1 this decade alone

THIS WILL BE A HUGE IMPACT

yeah rite.....well if you want weight, be like oscar who has established his authority by his knowledge , not like making only statements.

You can't quit with your assumptions can you :)

I don't want weight, not on an online forum anyways...:lol:

SF= 30 Billion USD in next decade
Abingdon= 60-70 Billion USD in next decade.
XXXXXXX= 90-110 Billion USD in next decade.
lets see who's the lucky guy.....

Mate I have given you justification to my figures in the form of a list of acquisitions to be made by IAF within this decade. Now if you can find all this equipment for under my estimates then id advise you inform the IAF but otherwise don't attack me for stating the truth.

+ the $60-70BN figure could more than likely increase 30-40%, if not more. And this is purely for the IAF!!

Oscar not allowed to by the leaders is exactly the same as not wanting to.

It is now in PAF's and PA's interest to not fight a war with India. Over the decade they have been outclassed in technology - lesser wrt to PA & IA, and much more wrt PAF & IAF.

It was a show of force, no MKI would enter Pakistan if India wanted to start a war. It would be started by Cruise Missiles which i may add IA & IAF posses in decent quantities. Neither would any precision attack be carried out by MKI or Mirage, CM"s would be used in this case as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom