What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

The name of the shooter, other detail all available in CALT log book.

As for as aircraft capability is concerned, i must say, you are a genius in the field sir. !! :rolleyes:

I was refering to the pilot skills that you guys constantly harp on every day, are you goin to believe everything indian log books say too

They did enter Pakistan Airspace, they were locked -on by PAF jets, they were PHOTOGRAPHED. Thats how PAF came to know what armament they were carrying.
The strike package they were carrying was precisely the reason that Pakistan Armed Forces (rather NCA) decided to take things to the next level.

So sick of this claim, really.
So have you seen this photo? Have you personally met someone who swears on a stack of holy books that he has seen photos of IAF planes locked on by the PAF? Obviously , the answer is " Nobody has ever seen such photos" . Yet you fanboys keep spewing out the same vomit constantly. Why?

So you know what the strike package was? How, if I may ask?

I was refering to the pilot skills that you guys constantly harp on every day, are you goin to believe everything indian log books say too

The Pilot skill is not by birth due to being a Pakistani..
it existed due to having a superior training curriculum inspired by that of the USAF and implement with fervour by excellent leadership(Asghar Khan). There were fighter pilots of varying skills and abilities on both sides , and that shows in the disparity of air combat kills.
For eg.. The mig-21 being shot down by an F-86 was the result of a young flt lt following his training well and matched with good GCI..along with a hapless mig-21 pilot who was simply situationally unaware.

On the flip side.. two well trained su-7 pilots were able to evade the latest in western fighters(Mirage III) in a fighter known to be underpowered.

As far as the myth of the gnat being a "Sabre Slayer".. it is total hogwash..
The fact remains that the gnats in their bait and shoot(4 Mysteres were used as bait for the Sabres) the sabre mission failed miserably(3rd Sept 65')
6 gnats facing off against 2 Sabres only managed to damage one(Flt Lt Yusuf with elevator damaged and aircraft was returned to airworthiness) with the added insult of Sikands Pasroor mistake.
I suggest that this be discarded as sheer propaganda by saner members(jingoistic ones can continue their pointless tirade on this but will be ignored by me anyway). This account has been confirmed by Indian Authors in the book "Indo-Pak Air war of 65".

The "fog of war" tends to generate many exaggerated claims and has from both sides.

You indians have come to the border time and time again, threatening to attack but have never dared. that can all be explained to your psyche and the fact that you were ruled by us for over a 1000 years.
You can talk all u want indians but the fact of the matter is that through out the history of the sub continent not even once has any one from the east staged an attack against the west. through out history invaders and conquers have always been coming to ravage, pillage, kill and rape you indians from the west.
You ruled us.....are you serious coz last time I checked you guys were fighting over IVC and calling it your civilization that means you were converted or convert by your own wish..........and

Secondly, as for your age old ranting ravage, pillage, kill and rape, aren't these invaders' blood run in the followers of religion of these invaders, and last time I remember before 1947, the India as people know it, was invaded on whole, that means you were the major victim. Reason is obvious.

So next time, when you come, put your Zaid Hamid logic of ruling us at corner of your room and jumping on heinous crimes of those invaders and accepting them as your ancestors. You are the native people of Indian sub-continent, trace back your origin.

So better talk on topic, coz I don't want to spoil your wet dreams :rofl:

@MODs
I always wonder why such people are allowed and spread lies and what not and don't get banned. :undecided:

P.S. I know you are a troll, but reply was for those who thanked your posts. :azn:

You ruled us.....are you serious coz last time I checked you guys were fighting over IVC and calling it your civilization that means you were converted or convert by your own wish..........and

Secondly, as for your age old ranting ravage, pillage, kill and rape, aren't these invaders' blood run in the followers of religion of these invaders, and last time I remember before 1947, the India as people know it, was invaded on whole, that means you were the major victim. Reason is obvious.

Chitt bhi meri, Patt bhi meri, khada sikka mere baap ka ;)

Saare threads main yahi rona....aur to aur Indians bhi kam nahin.

IAF ne admit kar liya na...aur kya chahiye logon ko....yahan inki baat maan bhi lo to bhi pange hain.

Ajeeb thread hai bhai, koi MODs ko bolo ki close hi kar dein.

You need somebody to guide you to approach a plane from their side angle. Given both were in sky, at different altitude, speed and area..you wont always get the enemy to engage and there is pressure from fuel..you cant search for 1-2 hours. Ground stations will help you but that coverage will be there from both parties.
Datalinks, Radio Contact, IRST or even Passive seekers can be used to get the idea about location of target. Not merely Ground Stations. That's too naive to consider that means of guidance are very restrictive.

Datalinks, Radio Contact, IRST or even Passive seekers can be used to get the idea about location of target. Not merely Ground Stations. That's too naive to consider that means of guidance are very restrictive.

Correct, al those means of guidance is available for the incoming guys too.

So sick of this claim, really.
So have you seen this photo? Have you personally met someone who swears on a stack of holy books that he has seen photos of IAF planes locked on by the PAF? Obviously , the answer is " Nobody has ever seen such photos" . Yet you fanboys keep spewing out the same vomit constantly. Why?

So you know what the strike package was? How, if I may ask?

I'm not one of those who believe things blindly. And I'm certainly not a fanboy either. In no way I meant to undermine the capabilities of IAF (and frankly speaking I don't think PAF is "leading" anything).
Apparently, the IAF aircrafts had two objectives. To determine the response time and capabilities of PAF and to deliver the message of the hard liners in GoI, that they are prepared for the strikes. IAF clearly didn't have the instructions to lock-on or engage, otherwise they would've done so when PAF jets took off. They were returning, got locked-on and had instructions to stand down.
IAF pilots completed their mission and PAF pilots completed theirs (i.e. "repelled" the enemy).

Yes, I had a talk with someone who saw those photographs. All I got to know was IAF birds had a load of PGMs. That is why Pakistan's military was afterwards like *$hit just got serious* and panicked later on.

I'm not one of those who believe things blindly. And I'm certainly not a fanboy either. In no way I meant to undermine the capabilities of IAF (and frankly speaking I don't think PAF is "leading" anything).
Apparently, the IAF aircrafts had two objectives. To determine the response time and capabilities of PAF and to deliver the message of the hard liners in GoI, that they are prepared for the strikes. IAF clearly didn't have the instructions to lock-on or engage, otherwise they would've done so when PAF jets took off. They were returning, got locked-on and had instructions to stand down.
IAF pilots completed their mission and PAF pilots completed theirs (i.e. "repelled" the enemy).

Yes, I had a talk with someone who saw those photographs. All I got to know was IAF birds had a load of PGMs. That is why Pakistan's military was afterwards like *$hit just got serious* and panicked later on.

So far my knoweldge, it was armed to teeth with WVR, BVR missiles, there were no single dedicated ground strike air crafts involved(Mig-27, Jags)

So far my knoweldge, it was armed to teeth with WVR, BVR missiles, there were no single dedicated ground strike air crafts involved(Mig-27, Jags)

MKIs and Mirage 2000s certainly can deliver PGMs and are superior in Air to air combat as well.

Whatever the case, I don't think that PAF "beat" IAF in this incident in any way (except that PAF F-16s were quick and got really close). IAF aircrafts didn't have any instructions to make an offensive move (other than intrusion), otherwise they could've got F-16s too, maybe more quickly.

IAF had been operating PGMs for quite sometime. If you think seeing IAF fighters carrying PGMs brought a drastic response in Nuclear Authority (as you mentioned before), then I think your assumptions are grossly exaggerated. You never attack a supposedly high value target with dumb bombs. And till now the details of weapons being carried by IAF jets are yet to come out. Would appreciate if you can provide the source of such details about hostile armament. And secondly if IAF, objective was just to check the preparedness of PAF, then they could have just send a couple of aircraft with no load to fulfill their objective. Sending a bomb truck loaded with PGMs (as per your information) is itself a very high risk event. Its very difficult to buy such an argument unless we assume some insane person in IAF planning this event.

Would appreciate the source of information.

IAF had been operating PGMs for quite sometime. If you think seeing IAF fighters carrying PGMs brought a drastic response in Nuclear Authority (as you mentioned before), then I think your assumptions are grossly exaggerated. You never attack a supposedly high value target with dumb bombs. And till now the details of weapons being carried by IAF jets are yet to come out. Would appreciate if you can provide the source of such details about hostile armament. And secondly if IAF, objective was just to check the preparedness of PAF, then they could have just send a couple of aircraft with no load to fulfill their objective. Sending a bomb truck loaded with PGMs (as per your information) is itself a very high risk event. Its very difficult to buy such an argument unless we assume some insane person in IAF planning this event.

I didn't assume anything. It happened that way.
Of course any kind of Air-to-Ground weaponry wasn't necessary. Perhaps they didn't wanted to be taken lightly. Anyhow, you are free to disagree.

I didn't assume anything. It happened that way.
I didn't say you had or followed any assumptions, I was asking about your source of information.
Of course any kind of Air-to-Ground weaponry wasn't necessary. Perhaps they didn't wanted to be taken lightly. Anyhow, you are free to disagree.
Thats quite surprising as if PAF has responded to airspace violations lightly before, forcing IAF to load the jets with armament so as PAF would not take these aircrafts "lightly", interesting indeed.

I didn't say you had or followed any assumptions, I was asking about your source of information.

Thats quite surprising as if PAF has responded to airspace violations lightly before, forcing IAF to load the jets with armament so as PAF would not take these aircrafts "lightly", interesting indeed.
I think your assumptions are grossly exaggerated.
I have a few relatives and family friends both in the military and nescom.
I already agreed to the absurdness of the issue. Just stated a possible reason. Anyways, I'm out of this discussion since I can't effectively backup my argument.

Back
Top Bottom