What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

So sick of this claim, really.
So have you seen this photo? Have you personally met someone who swears on a stack of holy books that he has seen photos of IAF planes locked on by the PAF? Obviously , the answer is " Nobody has ever seen such photos" . Yet you fanboys keep spewing out the same vomit constantly. Why?

So you know what the strike package was? How, if I may ask?

I have/do meet people regularly who do have their fingers(and triggers) on the pulse of the PAF whose word I do not need sworn on anything that I believe.
So if you would be willing to believe me, here goes:
I do not however , believe it was a complete strike package.. rather a proportionate show of force.
A small package consisting of MKI's and one other aircraft type... the MKI was locked on(IR & Radar) as it was intercepted by not one but eventually multiple flights of PAF fighters. Trailed with the lock all the way to Kharian and back out the border.

Neither side engaged.. and I can only imagine what went on in the minds of the pilots in the MKI and that of the chasing fighter.
One had bells and whistles going off(there were taking moderate evasive manoeuvres as has now come to light) and the other had a loud and clear tone of a solid lock.

whatever took place on the hotlines, it probably had commanders on both sides on their toes.

your links seem well connected Oscar. I only heard 1/3 of the whole story but you nicely summed up a scenario. Pics were shown by Army Chief to visiting US delegation and has been reported all of Pakistani and even on BBC/ CNN so credibility is already established but those who want proof for everything, dont seem to have a proof to refute it.

Get your facts right :lol:

In which 150 is MFI-17 Mushshak a 1975 model :wave:

For current version of JF17 we dnt need any thing ;)

Why not 500 j10b but paisa kaha se aayega ?????

again money problem dude

wars are not win by weapons or money wars r only wins with "jazba e shadat" that we have and you hindos are so cowerd on fights for monthly pays jobs etc. but our mujahidins r very brave u should remember our fighter M.M.Alam who have world record to shoot down your 5 aircraft in 30 seconds without loss. And anouther model is Afghan Taliban who r fighting against more then 40 countries forces with world high class weapons but talibans are winning. and our first model is "Gazwa e Badar" only 313 fighters against 10,000 evil. And we will win against you in kashmir INSHALLAH

I have/do meet people regularly who do have their fingers(and triggers) on the pulse of the PAF whose word I do not need sworn on anything that I believe.
So if you would be willing to believe me, here goes:
I do not however , believe it was a complete strike package.. rather a proportionate show of force.
A small package consisting of MKI's and one other aircraft type... the MKI was locked on(IR & Radar) as it was intercepted by not one but eventually multiple flights of PAF fighters. Trailed with the lock all the way to Kharian and back out the border.

Neither side engaged.. and I can only imagine what went on in the minds of the pilots in the MKI and that of the chasing fighter.
One had bells and whistles going off(there were taking moderate evasive manoeuvres as has now come to light) and the other had a loud and clear tone of a solid lock.

whatever took place on the hotlines, it probably had commanders on both sides on their toes.

You meant to say that only one MKI fighter was locked on the way to Kharian still they continued to fly towards pakistan in formation! and turn back once reach Kharain.

And the M2k with MKI was left out?

Taking into account all the tamasha Being made about MKI being locked by 1st a F-16... then Multiple Aircrafts of PAF... I would like to add here that.

Su30MKI doesn't need to enter Pakistan to completely destroy its two LRTR(Which in the real sense is MRTR) which form the backbone of PAF early warning and airdefense system... It can do it from right inside the Indian border may be 50km inside it.

Taking into account all the tamasha Being made about MKI being locked by 1st a F-16... then Multiple Aircrafts of PAF... I would like to add here that.

Su30MKI doesn't need to enter Pakistan to completely destroy its two LRTR(Which in the real sense is MRTR) which form the backbone of PAF early warning and airdefense system... It can do it from right inside the Indian border may be 50km inside it.

Why is this thing about 'locking' being made such a big deal. Both sides would regularly conduct manoeuvrings to see where there are holes and what are the response times and which assets are responding? Both sides are professional enough to not launch till they have authorisations from ground control.

wars are not win by weapons or money wars r only wins with "jazba e shadat" that we have and you hindos are so cowerd on fights for monthly pays jobs etc. but our mujahidins r very brave u should remember our fighter M.M.Alam who have world record to shoot down your 5 aircraft in 30 seconds without loss. And anouther model is Afghan Taliban who r fighting against more then 40 countries forces with world high class weapons but talibans are winning. and our first model is "Gazwa e Badar" only 313 fighters against 10,000 evil. And we will win against you in kashmir INSHALLAH
Oh%2Bnikon.%2BYou%2Bso%2Bfunny%2B_6004e2426c580d89a7c4cf97a6044156.jpg

You meant to say that only one MKI fighter was locked on the way to Kharian still they continued to fly towards pakistan in formation! and turn back once reach Kharain.

And the M2k with MKI was left out?

NO...
Multiple aircraft were engaged..
Entire details of the engagement have not been revealed.
but I have stated what has been revealed by a reliable source.
However, this was not judged to be a proper force attack.. rather a show of strength.

NO...
Multiple aircraft were engaged..
Entire details of the engagement have not been revealed.
but I have stated what has been revealed by a reliable source.
However, this was not judged to be a proper force attack.. rather a show of strength.

By the looks of it, seems to have succeeded; no response to intruding enemy even when fully capable of doing so.

Why is this thing about 'locking' being made such a big deal. Both sides would regularly conduct manoeuvrings to see where there are holes and what are the response times and which assets are responding? Both sides are professional enough to not launch till they have authorisations from ground control.

correct ...

By the looks of it, seems to have succeeded; no response to intruding enemy even when fully capable of doing so.

Not allowed to..
big difference!

correct ...

Not allowed to..
big difference!

And the reason for allowing the enemy to freely roam over your territory, with good probability of attacking your soil would be.....

I am just interested, I mean we shot down the Atlantique for a pretty small mistake imho, you let fully armed enemy planes stroll around because of fear maybe?...:coffee:

Actually, yes, as Oscar pointed out, different tones in each pilot's headset must have conveyed that loud and clear.

And the reason for allowing the enemy to freely roam over your territory, with good probability of attacking your soil would be.....

I am just interested, I mean we shot down the Atlantique for a pretty small mistake imho, you let fully armed enemy planes stroll around because of fear maybe?...:coffee:

Atlantique was shot down as a low moral revenge for IAF losing two fighter jets and a chopper earlier.
Coming all the way fully laden and not having the appetite to follow up with an attack points to where the fear took grip.

Only an idiot would reach that conclusion after reading my post.
Please do not act like one.
There are rules of engagement given to every aircraft in their roles.
Pilots follow these rules to the letter..
In this case, they were told to be trigger cold and not fire the first shot.
That decision was left to the leadership of the two countries.

In case of the Atlantique.. the RoE was issued by the base commander and that was to kill.
Hotter heads prevailed then as compared to now... which led to a fighter aircraft shooting down an unarmed patrol plane.

Only an idiot would reach that conclusion after reading my post.
Please do not act like one.
There are rules of engagement given to every aircraft in their roles.
Pilots follow these rules to the letter..
In this case, they were told to be trigger cold and not fire the first shot.
That decision was left to the leadership of the two countries.

That idiotic conclusion was all yours to reach since that was not what I meant. :)

Anyways the professional pilots were following their orders to the letter, my question was, why was such an order of letting fully armed planes go unchallenged issued. There you may find why fear may have been a valid factor.

In case of the Atlantique.. the RoE was issued by the base commander and that was to kill.
Hotter heads prevailed then as compared to now... which led to a fighter aircraft shooting down an unarmed patrol plane.

Nope.
Base commander wasn't the hothead there. Anyways thats for later.

Back
Top Bottom