What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Nooooooo. :cry:

But then we did not leave. Its true that you did not care though. :mad:

But no Indrani, you misunderstand me. Technically he is correct but the statement IN PUBLIC is very insensitive.

In my defense most of my posts reek of Hindtuva. :) Only this one did not. I am human, not programmed to stick to a single formula strictly. :P

I read a comment on twitter on Rahul Pandita. The commentor made a very poignant note. She said Mr. Pandita's anti-islamism is only restricted to Kashmir. For the rest of the country he could care less. I note the same thing with you. When it comes to Kashmir, you take a very anti-Muslim stance, but when it comes to the rest of the country you could hands down beat the peace doves secularists themselves.

Yeah I can see you are too much of a human with too many failings. Sort of difficult to trust you with anything.

So what? He's South Indian. All South Indians are dalits. you better believe me! Otherwise.....:butcher:

Mani Shankar Aiyer is Tamil Brahmin as well.

is there trend :azn:

@Chak Bamu - actually this is quite unfortunately true. But Indrani - tell me there must a better and more palatable way of making a statement like this, right? Don't you think it may alieniate many more?

I understand it's a double edged sword, but it's tricky and coming from Swamy more so. I mean laugh at him, hate him, love him - he is a genius.

agreed, refer to the ISIS episode.

I read a comment on twitter on Rahul Pandita. The commentor made a very poignant note. She said Mr. Pandita's anti-islamism is only restricted to Kashmir. For the rest of the country he could care less. I note the same thing with you. When it comes to Kashmir, you take a very anti-Muslim stance, but when it comes to the rest of the country you could hands down beat the peace doves secularists themselves.

Yeah I can see you are too much of a human with too many failings. Sort of difficult to trust you with anything.
About Rahul Pandita, you are correct. His anti Islamism is restricted to Kashmir alone. But he is a leftist and has been so for some time.

Secondly - I have quoted another post of yours...pls focus on that. You will get my point. It has it's pros as well. :)

Mani Shankar Aiyer is Tamil Brahmin as well.

is there trend :azn:

agreed, refer to the ISIS episode.

There is..of extreme devotion to the cause they believe in. Mani Shankar Aiyar wouldn't have been such a massive kiss-*** otherwise, nor would Swami lose his bearings every other day. Frustrating to see them act so irrationally on select topics while they're so good at many other issues.

Nooooooo. :cry:

But then we did not leave. Its true that you did not care though. :mad:

But no Indrani, you misunderstand me. Technically he is correct but the statement IN PUBLIC is very insensitive.

In my defense most of my posts reek of Hindtuva. :) Only this one did not. I am human, not programmed to stick to a single formula strictly. :P

I maybe put of line, but not only cared, but a lot of people made political hay out of it and di not actually care to help the Pandits.

@Chak Bamu - actually this is quite unfortunately true. But Indrani - tell me there must a better and more palatable way of making a statement like this, right? Don't you think it may alieniate many more?

I understand it's a double edged sword, but it's tricky and coming from Swamy more so. I mean laugh at him, hate him, love him - he is a genius.

For example look at your last statement - that conveys the same meaning but is so much better.

No. There is no better way to say it. No one has the guts to say it. Everyone is too busy being politically correct or praising Muslims and Islam to the sky.

There is..of extreme devotion to the cause they believe in. Mani Shankar Aiyar wouldn't have been such a massive kiss-*** otherwise, nor would Swami lose his bearings every other day. Frustrating to see them act so irrationally on select topics while they're so good at many other issues.

I act irrationally as well on many topics :)

No. There is no better way to say it. No one has the guts to say it. Everyone is too busy being politically correct or praising Muslims and Islam to the sky.
You are underestimating yourself. :) You did and in a way better than Swamy has done.

So point is to make certain they know we are brothers, born of the same ancestors
You yourself stated in the previous post of yours - That we belong to the same ancestors. I agree. But what if you run after me to get a cheek squab for a DNA test? Not cool :disagree:

iyers are treated as inferiors by the namboodiri brahmins of Kerala.....

Happens all the time amongst Brahmin communities. We Smarthas don't take the Saraswats seriously while the Iyengars treat us with contempt. :lol: Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the purest of them all? :drag:

You are underestimating yourself. :) You did and in a way better than Swamy has done.

You yourself stated in the previous post of yours - That we belong to the same ancestors. I agree. But what if you run after me to get a cheek squab for a DNA test? Not cool :disagree:

I am telling you what Swamy said. If you have gone through his interviews, you would have gotten the same message that I gave.

His tongue in the cheek remark would have been a retort to something that Najma Heptullah would have said denying her Hindu ancestry. That you pick up a random quote the media highlights and comment without knowing the full story is no fault of Mr. Swamy.

PS; There Ranjit came up with the explanation of how this remark of testing Najma came about. So it was not just a quote Mr. Swamy made out of blue on waking up in the morning.

Right and who are they here??

Back
Top Bottom