What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

He was debating on Arnab Goswami's show, and Arnab egged on Swamy to make that comment if I am not wrong.

No excuse...........
U need to prepare for worst when u go on times now:lol:

Goswami just needs a target,dosen't matter whether that guy is right wing,left wing or whatever...............he just needs a target:sniper:

One thing is clear. One cannot reverse back the past. Past is always past. If you harp on the past you will only bring misery and headache to the society and to yourself.

Subramanian Swamy I feel is a huge troll. He has a history of making these sort of comments, though this latest comment is bizarre on so many levels.
What he says can scientifically be proved by DNA test. India should include Pakistan Bangladesh also.

I am telling you what Swamy said. If you have gone through his interviews, you would have gotten the same message that I gave.

His tongue in the cheek remark would have been a retort to something that Najma Heptullah would have said denying her Hindu ancestry. That you pick up a random quote the media highlights and comment without knowing the full story is no fault of Mr. Swamy.
No Indrani - see ... his previous interviews are okay(!) But the making a generic statement - We belong to the same and let's do your test are different :D
Anyway, can't check the video here, once I do will post again. Thanks :)

@SarthakGanguly I actually in a way agree with @Indrani

if you love your religion more than your nation, then GTFO.

call me intolerant.

Yup agree here.............
It means he shares the same views as muslims who love islam more than india(many do).........

What if a sikh said he loves sikhism more so won't take part in operation bluestar??:coffee:
But a sikh,,,ks brar was commanding officer of that operation and another one kps gill wiped out militancy in punjab and majority of people shot dead by a sikh police were sikhs only.

Thats called nationalism:coffee:

He is saying that she has Hindu ancestors and she is not of foreign origins. This is being inclusive. I do not know why you think it is controversial? His aim is to let every Indian take ownership of India so that they do not have extra-territorial loyalties.

You are wrong in thinking that. He has half a million followers on twitter who are his ardent supporters. Plus not a single political party out there can take him on. He is not called the one-man army for nothing.

I know Dr Swamy pretty closely as he has many a times helped us by coming at our programmes as a Chief Guest.He is a reknowned economist and single handedly brought UPA govt at its knees.

He knows what he is saying.

Happens all the time amongst Brahmin communities. We Smarthas don't take the Saraswats seriously while the Iyengars treat us with contempt. :lol: Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the purest of them all? :drag:
in Kerala its based on language..
1.Malayali namboodiri
2.Thulu Brahmins(due to cultural affinities with Malayalis)
3.Tamil Brahmins(both iyer and iyengar)
4.konkani Brahmins...

Yup agree here.............
It means he shares the same views as muslims who love islam more than india(many do).........

What if a sikh said he loves sikhism more so won't take part in operation bluestar??:coffee:
But a sikh,,,ks brar was commanding officer of that operation and another one kps gill wiped out militancy in punjab and majority of people shot dead by a sikh police were sikhs only.

Thats called nationalism:coffee:
True. :agree:

Humanism >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nationalism

Sad to see so many primitive nationalists here.

you know what, I actually agree. But if Humanity doesn't get the Multi-cultural, Multi-Ethnic thing down pat, no hope for Humanism.

It's sort of conflicting, I want to see a Humanistic society, but I am paranoid about what role religion should play in politics.

If we don't learn to put nation above ethnicity, religion, linguistic groups how do we learn to put Humanity.

And let's be honest, not a whole lot of people care about Indians anyway. so Indians should be the last ones being apathetic about their nation.

No excuse...........
U need to prepare for worst when u go on times now:lol:

Goswami just needs a target,dosen't matter whether that guy is right wing,left wing or whatever...............he just needs a target:sniper:
Well Swamy being Swamy is always too eager to say something blunt. I saw his debate with Kavita Krishnan few days ago about juvenile justice act. Kavita accused Swamy of sexually harrassing her. :lol::lol:

you know what, I actually agree. But if Humanity doesn't get the Multi-cultural, Multi-Ethnic thing down pat, no hope for Humanism.

It's sort of conflicting, I want to see a Humanistic society, but I am paranoid about what role religion should play in politics.

Religion is bullshit.........stupid invention of foolish early man.
Anyone who dosen't agree is lying to himself

Well Swamy being Swamy is always too eager to say something blunt. I saw his debate with Kavita Krishnan few days ago about juvenile justice act. Kavita accused Swamy of sexually harrassing her. :lol::lol:

Oh that lady is crazy..........u know what according to indian law she can actually file an fir for that too:lol::lol:

I know Dr Swamy pretty closely as he has many a times helped us by coming at our programmes as a Chief Guest.He is a reknowned economist and single handedly brought UPA govt at its knees.

He knows what he is saying.

Right...........:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom