What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Chak Bamu

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Will get Najma Heptullah’s DNA tested to prove Hindu ancestry: Swamy - Video | The Times of India

He does it again. Another faux-pas. What will BJP do? Defend it?

I can not count how many times I have heard the argument that Muslims are descendants of invaders and of people converted under duress. Now where does one fit this fresh statement? Has this been the standard RSS line for long or is this something blown out of proportions?

This is not a troll thread, although I do feel that this is what it will eventually become. I hope any discussion that is generated stays within bounds of sanity.

@he-man , I would appreciate your input. I am hoping for a civil debate.
@Ravi Nair , @nari , @Indrani , @AbhimanyuShrivastav , etc.... Your opinions?

Will get Najma Heptullah’s DNA tested to prove Hindu ancestry: Swamy - Video | The Times of India

I can not count how many times I have heard the argument that Muslims are descendants of invaders and of people converted under duress. Now where does one fit this fresh statement? Has this been the standard RSS line for long or is this something blown out of proportions?

This is not a troll thread, although I do feel that this is what it will eventually become. I hope any discussion that is generated stays within bounds of sanity.

There are a few honest posters here,,,majority are closet hindutvadis only.

On the swamy's point,who gives a ****??
They are converted and so are sikhs...........it proves nothing.

I just hate why this stupid guy is raising uber stupid points and embarassing the new govt again and again:crazy:

Basic agenda of RSS is Hindi, Hindu & Hindustan.

Thank u for ur balanced post:lol:

You have to understand india
Then you will understand no one give this guy a SH**

He is saying that she has Hindu ancestors and she is not of foreign origins. This is being inclusive. I do not know why you think it is controversial? His aim is to let every Indian take ownership of India so that they do not have extra-territorial loyalties.

You have to understand india
Then you will understand no one give this guy a SH**

You are wrong in thinking that. He has half a million followers on twitter who are his ardent supporters. Plus not a single political party out there can take him on. He is not called the one-man army for nothing.

Go get a life ..Thousands of politicians say different kind of things India....What do you do to save minorities in Pakistan?What about they tortured publicly?First criticize your rulers.It doesn't happen in India whether Swamy says or not.Have you create any thread about Muslims attacking Hindus in UP,West Bengal,Assam.The reality is far beyond theory..Don't need to think about that...We will get with it as we do whole the time without any violence...

Basic agenda of RSS is Hindi, Hindu & Hindustan.
India is mostly known for Hinduism...

You are wrong in thinking that. He has half a million followers on twitter who are his ardent supporters. Plus not a single political party out there can take him on. He is not called the one-man army for nothing.

apart from hala gulla he creates, he didn't find himself in this govt for a reason
he is too controversial
Even rakh sawant has followers both garner publicity

Subramanian Swamy I feel is a huge troll. He has a history of making these sort of comments, though this latest comment is bizarre on so many levels.

Kind of weird he makes all of these statements when his son in law is Muslim.

That being said, I am about to get rolled by Hindutvawaadis and I don't want to engage in an attrition warfare in trolling over the internet.

also DNA testing? Is Muslim a seperate race now? what about Lingusitic groups and ethnic groups within India?

this is all confusing now :unsure:

@Chak Bamu hope you understand.

You forgot to add @Indischer @Bang Galore as well. sane Indian posters :-)

stupid fellow

Subramanian Swamy I feel is a huge troll. He has a history of making these sort of comments, though this latest comment is bizarre on so many levels.

Kind of weird he makes all of these statements when his son in law is Muslim.

That being said, I am about to get rolled by Hindutvawaadis and I don't want to engage in an attrition warfare in trolling over the internet.

also DNA testing? Is Muslim a seperate race now? what about Lingusitic groups and ethnic groups within India?

this is all confusing now :unsure:

@Chak Bamu hope you understand.

You forgot to add @Indischer @Bang Galore as well. sane Indian posters :-)

And he added an insane indian too................me:taz:

Sometimes Dr. Swamy comments are like illterate .
But in this case ,I think we dont need a negative perception here.Hinduism or Sanathana Dharma is our Indian civilization.In past some addition might happen.But the basic foundation is still remain on that same Civilization.
We dont count the opinions of Praveen Togadia like maniac.

Hinduism is way of life not an organised religion.
So anyone who follow other religions can also follow these way of life without any restrictions.
But it is their choice.Persians loss their ancient civilization.But we still have that our old civilization.So it is the duty of all Indians, irrespective of their religion, to protect that culture.

stupid fellow

I want to punch is face in as well. I can't understand the thought process of these guys. You have an example of Pakistan and in India when religion is taken too seriously.

what part of 'shut the hell up, and concentrate on making the lives of Indians better don't they understand.'

what do they Intend for Muslims anyway? wipe them out?

to be fair, we also have Mani Shankar Aiyar on the other side as well.

seems the problem is with the Tamil Brahmins :unsure:

mani shankar aiyar is simply the most arrogant is stupid guy i have ever come across...................i just hate that fellow,thinks he is some genius after passing out from st stephens:lol:

But in this case ,I think we dont need a negative perception here.Hinduism or Sanathana Dharma is our Indian civilization.In past some addition might happen.But the basic foundation is still remain on that same Civilization.

So anyone who follow other religions can also follow these way of life without any restrictions.
But it is their choice.Persians loss their ancient civilization.But we still have that our old civilization.So it is the duty of all Indians, irrespective of their religion, to protect that culture.

Swamy dosen't know,,the day hindus start getting organized like muslims...................we will be another pakistan

India belongs to all Indians. Period.

If the definition of 'Hindu' in his dictionary = Indian, ok, otherwise this is enough to initiate a case of treason against him.

Unfortunately there is an attempt to make it an organized religion. The only reason we survived, unlike so many others is because we are not a monolith. It's not a weakness, nay, it's a strength.

@Dillinger - Inputs please :)

Back
Top Bottom