What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Hey I got news for you. Most people who travel to both countries say they look and feel the same. The same mosques, the same azans, the same Islam is good and Hinduism is bad nara. The commies made sure India is a bigger version of Pakistan. We could have been identical twin but for the fascist Hindutvawadis who refused to let that happen.

Don't try stupid sarcasm with me,,,,,,,and being a hindu does not mean u are automatically a nationalist.

Edited my post see above.

Nope actually he constantly trolls people, it's one of his things, maybe for publicity (good or bad). Do you really take zaid hamid type comments seriously?

He is along those zh lines but does some useful work.

I hate all these retards irrespective of whether they are hindu,muslims,sikhs,christians,,,,,,,,whatever be their denomination

We'll I think that his facts are rather correct, his ideas on what to do is absolutely rubbish and also his hate for anything Muslim is well known.

However, please see the debate at Times Now from yesterday, he ripped the arguments of both Manish Tiwari and Arnab..

Yes, But invasions, migrations have happened pretty much in all parts of the world.

At one point, you need to move beyond this, not get stuck in the past and concentrate on the future.

His point of DNA testing is to alienate a 'certain group' or religion and alienate them from being Indians.

It's the same thing with chest thumping about past glories. It looks silly.

He is just trolling, we all know subcontinent muslims are arabs :D

Was about to make this exact same comment. DNA testing? Genetics? :unsure:
Beat you to it. :bounce:

But alas - Ravi ... trust me... this itself (unfortunately) will turn out to be a masterstroke. Call Swamy what you like but he is a genius. A loose cannon sure but our countrymen don't score well when it comes to chosing people to represent them(Modi is an exception :D ). So this trollbait will be gulped down by everyone and BJP will ultimately somehow benefit. I don't know how, but I think it will.

I don't like it. Any means to an end...:sick:

My lady would be sooo proud. :D

But no. I admire Swamy but this is shameless trolling. I honestly expected a faking news article. This is undefendable. Seriously. :tsk:

I am not saying that he is technically incorrect or correct - that is besides the point. The very idea of doing DNA tests just to satiate egos is a mark of deep seated inferiority complex. I can't support it. Certainly not after I bashed shan so many times for it. :D

You know sometimes when I see your comments, I understand very well why no one cared that the Hindus were kicked out of the valley. It just seems like the thing they deserved.

But no. I admire Swamy but this is shameless trolling. I honestly expected a faking news article. This is undefendable. Seriously. :tsk:

I am not saying that he is technically incorrect or correct - that is besides the point. The very idea of doing DNA tests just to satiate egos is a mark of deep seated inferiority complex. I can't support it. Certainly not after I bashed shan so many times for it. :D

A significant chunk of the Muslims were invaders. Hell, look at what Tipu did in Kerala, or the Moplah rebellion. Point is, should we fester that communal hatred and seek to pay them back?

Yes, But invasions, migrations have happened pretty much in all parts of the world.

At one point, you need to move beyond this, not get stuck in the past and concentrate on the future.

His point of DNA testing is to alienate a 'certain group' or religion and alienate them from being Indians.

It's the same thing with chest thumping about past glories. It looks silly.

As u can see from the comments here,,we are not at all that different from pakistanis here:lol:

mani shankar aiyar is simply the most arrogant is stupid guy i have ever come across...................i just hate that fellow,thinks he is some genius after passing out from st stephens:lol:

Swamy dosen't know,,the day hindus start getting organized like muslims...................we will be another pakistan

Not gonna happen.My experience from the RSS also firm that beliefs.Swamy is like a chameleon and will change colours according to the situation.
For a certain extent I will curse pseudo secular parties like Samajwadi party,Congress party,TMC and others for this mess .Their regular vote bank politics cause this mess .For hindus they dont get any thing even a single words from these parties.Result was the radiclisation of a small minorities and it even cause the breaking of small hindu faction from RSS and create Abhinav Bharat like radical organisation.
But majority of Hindus wont agree with this.

Nah, Dr. Swamy is already 74 years old. In 2 years' time he will not be eligible given the criteria set by Mr. Modi of 75 years cut off for ministerial post.
He is a god dam good economist, he could be made MoS for atleast 2 years and can contribute even by staying as member of parliament

He is the guy who made congress swallow dust when he got the court to cancel all 2G licences. He is the guy who has Sonia Gandhi and Rahul lose their sleep now with the National Herald case. He filed the case 2 years ago and then no one in the media was willing to talk about the case.

Thats the point, as a opposition member he was meant to do this, but now that he is in power he ought to do things betterment for his country, plan ... he is a bloody economist use the bloody skills to uplift powerty

He got the govt tied up on the Ram Setu project with the court siding with him.
Most stupidest thing every, if people don't like ram sethu being touched do what Panama has done, dig the bloody land to create way

He was the guy who got the release of the Nataraja Temple in Chidambaram from the TN govt. A court ruling that paves the way to get all Hindu temples freed up from govt control. He was the guy who got the supreme court to order the restriction on the Italian ambassador from leaving the country in face of refusal of Italy to send the Italian sailors to India. There are many many other cases where his contribution has been invaluable.
Yes he has done good to, but his stupid sides shows up
having nuclear war
forcing muslims to claim hindu past .. blah blah ... he needs to draw the line some times

There are very few people who have done as much or given as much to India as Dr. Swamy.
Few of his claims are damaging India's image abroad, all i am saying he needs a nip in the butt sometimes every 3-4 months or so

You know sometimes when I see your comments, I understand very well why no one cared that the Hindus were kicked out of the valley. It just seems like the thing they deserved.
Nooooooo. :cry:

But then we did not leave. Its true that you did not care though. :mad:

But no Indrani, you misunderstand me. Technically he is correct but the statement IN PUBLIC is very insensitive.

In my defense most of my posts reek of Hindtuva. :) Only this one did not. I am human, not programmed to stick to a single formula strictly. :P

Last edited:
India belongs to all Indians. Period.

If the definition of 'Hindu' in his dictionary = Indian, ok, otherwise this is enough to initiate a case of treason against him.

Unfortunately there is an attempt to make it an organized religion. The only reason we survived, unlike so many others is because we are not a monolith. It's not a weakness, nay, it's a strength.

@Dillinger - Inputs please :)

They cant organised Hindus like that.
That is beauty of this religion too diversified but always haveca unity.

This is a conspiracy by dalit Swami to prove that Rigvedic Pakistani Najma Heptulla is a Ganga Hindu. :lol:

Nooooooo. :cry:

But then we did not leave. Its true that you did not care though. :mad:

But no Indrani, you misunderstand me. Technically he is correct but the statement IN PUBLIC is very insensitive.

In my defense most of my posts reek of Hindtuva. :) Only this one did not. I am human, not programmed to stick to a single formula strictly. :P

U mean to say indrani is an rss bot??:D

Back
Top Bottom