What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Thats the point, as a opposition member he was meant to do this, but now that he is in power he ought to do things betterment for his country, plan ... he is a bloody economist use the bloody skills to uplift powerty

It was his plan that MMS followed during the term of Mr. Rao. So he did contribute economy wise. Also there is a huge body of people out there with the same ideas as Mr. Swamy. They can do the same job.

Most stupidest thing every, if people don't like ram sethu being touched do what Panama has done, dig the bloody land to create way

It is not. Would you agree to the pulling down of the Golden temple to make a short cut road run through that land? There are somethings of heritage and religious values which no one should touch. The MMS govt took the metro railway line around a 2 km detour to just avoid building over an old mosque which was found on excavation. That decision cost the govt 1000 cr more. So why should all Hindu religious places be degraded. Also it is environmentally harmful. Go through the arguments both for an against before you jump to a conclusion.

Yes he has done good to, but his stupid sides shows up
having nuclear war
forcing muslims to claim hindu past .. blah blah ... he needs to draw the line some times

He has not done some good. He has done a lot good than the whole lot of politicians put together. He has his reasons to say the things he does. You will understand later when and if you actually go through his videos.

Few of his claims are damaging India's image abroad, all i am saying he needs a nip in the butt sometimes every 3-4 months or so

Cmon. You think the international media was running rape stories on India because they have no rapes in their countries? You think they play up the persecution of Muslims in India because they are angels of peace for the Muslims themselves? Do not worry about what others think about you, that way you give them a stick to beat you and manipulate you. Remember we are a sovereign country.

Basic agenda of RSS is Hindi, Hindu & Hindustan.

Sir Ji, I've been missing you. Kidhar gum ho gai hain?

He is saying that she has Hindu ancestors and she is not of foreign origins. This is being inclusive. I do not know why you think it is controversial? His aim is to let every Indian take ownership of India so that they do not have extra-territorial loyalties.

But why is that important? I fail to understand this. Is the civilizational narrative so important that the present must be made to conform to a vision of the remote past?

I have Indian as well as 'non-Indian' blood. It is completely irrelevant for my identity. Why should it matter at all? Are we not part of the wider Human family?

Go get a life ..Thousands of politicians say different kind of things India....What do you do to save minorities in Pakistan?What about they tortured publicly?First criticize your rulers.It doesn't happen in India whether Swamy says or not.Have you create any thread about Muslims attacking Hindus in UP,West Bengal,Assam.The reality is far beyond theory..Don't need to think about that...We will get with it as we do whole the time without any violence...

India is mostly known for Hinduism...

Have you learned anything by being on PDF? I would very like to know.

also DNA testing? Is Muslim a seperate race now? what about Lingusitic groups and ethnic groups within India?

this is all confusing now :unsure:

You forgot to add @Indischer @Bang Galore as well. sane Indian posters :-)

Thanks for your post. And you are right. I did forget Indischer and Bang Galore. However I really wanted some Hindutvavadi types and I think @Indrani does a good job of explaining a position without resorting to trolling or foul language. I respect her for that.
stupid fellow
And he added an insane indian too................me:taz:

Dr. Saab, you are not insane. You just do not want the responsibility of being sane. I actually look forward to your posts on matters Indian.

But God help us if you decide to stick to an opinion. There is nothing that can move you then.

We'll I think that his facts are rather correct, his ideas on what to do is absolutely rubbish and also his hate for anything Muslim is well known.

However, please see the debate at Times Now from yesterday, he ripped the arguments of both Manish Tiwari and Arnab..

Do you have the link for that debate?

U mean to say indrani is an rss bot??:D
:D Subtle, no? :ashamed:
This Raksha Bandhan went to a shakha for a ritual and it was very badly organized...unlike the usual discipline. Hence taking some revenge. :P

No actually she is cool. :)

Sir Ji, I've been missing you. Kidhar gum ho gai hain?
But why is that important? I fail to understand this. Is the civilizational narrative so important that the present must be made to conform to a vision of the remote past?

I have Indian as well as 'non-Indian' blood. It is completely irrelevant for my identity. Why should it matter at all? Are we not part of the wider Human family?

Thanks for your post. And you are right. I did forget Indischer and Bang Galore. However I really wanted some Hindutvavadi types and I think @Indrani does a good job of explaining a position without resorting to trolling or foul language. I respect her for that.
You mean I am not a good Hindutvavadi? :( But I agree that @Indrani is very articulate and in a good way.

But I think Swamy is a Tamil Brahmin.
I was kidding :mad:

:D Subtle, no? :ashamed:
This Raksha Bandhan went to a shakha for a ritual and it was very badly organized...unlike the usual discipline. Hence taking some revenge. :P

No actually she is cool. :)

Yes i think with indrani we have taken the first steps towards the SKYNET(courtest terminator)...............she is a rather innovative bot i would say:D:P;)

Gotta love him for the lulz he brings. :yahoo:

Laughs to u maybe,,,but he is segregating the muslims with every such stupid remark

His plan is to end the sense of alienation and extra-territorial loyalty that the Muslims in India have. It matters because it was this sense of alienation that led to partition. He wants that element removed.

There is a feeling of we ruled over Hindus for 1000 years, we are the rightful rulers of this country kind of thinking among a signification portion of Muslims. You would have seen that if you had read Hydmuslim's comments. Also their refusal to integrate with the mainstream society.

So point is to make certain they know we are brothers, born of the same ancestors.

Yes i think with indrani we have taken the first steps towards the SKYNET(courtest terminator)...............she is a rather innovative bot i would say:D:P;)

Laughs to u maybe,,,but he is segregating the muslims with every such stupid remark

Let's be very clear. We all speak for ourselves here. No Organization or fraternity is going to stand and own up to whatever comments we make on anybody's behalf. Shan isn't segregating anyone with his comments.

To end on a funny note, don't worry Paaji, I laugh at many of your comments too.:D

actually I am intensely paranoid about any role religion might play in politics.

as such, I am very opposite of the viewpoints represented by majority of Pakistanis and Indians.

In New Zealand, I can mock Hinduism, Christianity and Islam and satirise it. Now way i can do it in the sub-continent.

India has entered a new age, when Indians can make fun of all it's religions. Because taking a joke repreetns a level of confidence and maturity.

Let's be very clear. We all speak for ourselves here. No Organization or fraternity is going to stand and own up to whatever comments we make on anybody's behalf. Shan isn't segregating anyone with his comments.

To end on a funny note, don't worry Paaji, I laugh at many of your comments too.:D

it's not just swami, many politicians have taken shots at castes, linguistic groups etc.

His plan is to end the sense of alienation and extra-territorial loyalty that the Muslims in India have. It matters because it was this sense of alienation that led to partition. He wants that element removed.

There is a feeling of we ruled over Hindus for 1000 years, we are the rightful rulers of this country kind of thinking among a signification portion of Muslims. You would have seen that if you had read Hydmuslim's comments. Also their refusal to integrate with the mainstream society.

So point is to make certain they know we are brothers, born of the same ancestors.
@Chak Bamu - actually this is quite unfortunately true. But Indrani - tell me there must a better and more palatable way of making a statement like this, right? Don't you think it may alieniate many more?

I understand it's a double edged sword, but it's tricky and coming from Swamy more so. I mean laugh at him, hate him, love him - he is a genius.

For example look at your last statement - that conveys the same meaning but is so much better.

Back
Top Bottom