What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Oh Kavita.

I hate commies :sick:

Plus she is an ugly commie..........if she was a bit sexy i could agree with her:lol:

Smart early man.

Note: I am a theist. Just don't like organized religion.

Actually only one man who declared himself god was smart.................rest were stupid only in believing him:lol::D:P;)

No Indrani - see ... his previous interviews are okay(!) But the making a generic statement - We belong to the same and let's do your test are different :D
Anyway, can't check the video here, once I do will post again. Thanks :)

That was his statement for Raj Thackeray too. He said he picked up a piece of Raj's hair and had it tested. Turned out he has the same DNA as the Bihari's. So for Dr. Swamy, he is trying to make use of all the latest genetics studies to get the dodos get together.

Religion is bullshit.........stupid invention of foolish early man.
Anyone who dosen't agree is lying to himself

Oh that lady is crazy..........u know what according to indian law she can actually file an fir for that too:lol::lol:

Right...........:disagree:

When no politician had the guts to stand for the hindu cause,it was him who became the voice against pseudo secularism and minority appeasement.

It was his plan that MMS followed during the term of Mr. Rao. So he did contribute economy wise. Also there is a huge body of people out there with the same ideas as Mr. Swamy. They can do the same job.
He is a seasoned economist and can give some vital inputs and cautions

It is not. Would you agree to the pulling down of the Golden temple to make a short cut road run through that land? There are somethings of heritage and religious values which no one should touch. The MMS govt took the metro railway line around a 2 km detour to just avoid building over an old mosque which was found on excavation. That decision cost the govt 1000 cr more. So why should all Hindu religious places be degraded. Also it is environmentally harmful. Go through the arguments both for an against before you jump to a conclusion..
Kudiya i meant what people did in Panama, leave ram sethu alone and dig through Indian main land

He has not done some good. He has done a lot good than the whole lot of politicians put together. He has his reasons to say the things he does. You will understand later when and if you actually go through his videos..
i know his reasons but he needs to soften his stand abit

Cmon. You think the international media was running rape stories on India because they have no rapes in their countries? You think they play up the persecution of Muslims in India because they are angels of peace for the Muslims themselves? Do not worry about what others think about you, that way you give them a stick to beat you and manipulate you. Remember we are a sovereign country.
Ahem india has an image of being a secular nation and people do blow stuff like this in international media out of proportion

When no politician had the guts to stand for the hindu cause,it was him who became the voice against pseudo secularism and minority appeasement.

Ya right genius

I know Dr Swamy pretty closely as he has many a times helped us by coming at our programmes as a Chief Guest.He is a reknowned economist and single handedly brought UPA govt at its knees.

He knows what he is saying.

I know. It was him more than Modi who was at works for a long time bringing down UPA. You are lucky you met him. What programs are they?

While the statement is idiotic in itself, but it is not in contradiction to the bold part. Converting under duress does not alter the DNA. Does it?

I presented the statement for a reason, not because it is or ever was correct. My ancestors certainly did not convert under any duress. The whole invader/duress scenario is faulty except for a small subsection. In any case I value your opinion and I do note that you've been rather laconic.

Yes, But invasions, migrations have happened pretty much in all parts of the world.

At one point, you need to move beyond this, not get stuck in the past and concentrate on the future.

His point of DNA testing is to alienate a 'certain group' or religion and alienate them from being Indians.

It's the same thing with chest thumping about past glories. It looks silly.

I wish I had posted this thread on any other section. This short post deserves a positive rating for sure.

I hate any racial, DNA-based argument for identity. In end analysis all this boils down to senseless prejudice. I've perma-banned people over it.

His plan is to end the sense of alienation and extra-territorial loyalty that the Muslims in India have. It matters because it was this sense of alienation that led to partition. He wants that element removed.

There is a feeling of we ruled over Hindus for 1000 years, we are the rightful rulers of this country kind of thinking among a signification portion of Muslims. You would have seen that if you had read Hydmuslim's comments. Also their refusal to integrate with the mainstream society.

So point is to make certain they know we are brothers, born of the same ancestors.

Brotherhood goes down the drain with DNA testing etc...

You are right that Muslims need to snap out of such silliness. However, one must note that the narratives of superiority often stem from a position of weakness as a psychological compensatory mechanism. This is what you might wish to address, and not a DNA based approach. Muslims typically do not subscribe to racial or strong nationalist views.

You must concede that the Muslims who did not migrate to Pakistan decided to stay and be Indians. You can not today raise a spectre of extra-territorial loyalty. This stuff may get you Hindu votes, but it is actually misleading IMV and damaging in the long run. Why do you put Indian Muslims in a position where they have to prove their loyalty? My DNA might show that I have 'Indian' genes. What would that make me? This is just silly. And I am at a loss to understand how an intelligent and articulate person like yourself does not see that?

Well Swamy being Swamy is always too eager to say something blunt. I saw his debate with Kavita Krishnan few days ago about juvenile justice act. Kavita accused Swamy of sexually harrassing her. :lol::lol:

What? How did he reply to her charges then? It would have been fun to see that argument.

I wish I had posted this thread on any other section. This short post deserves a positive rating for sure.

I hate any racial, DNA-based argument for identity. In end analysis all this boils down to senseless prejudice. I've perma-banned people over it.

so you hate Shan posts :D and the fair is better folks :unsure:

I know. It was him more than Modi who was at works for a long time bringing down UPA. You are lucky you met him. What programs are they?

Like minded people like me jointly run a nationalist website.We arranged many programmes in Delhi and other cities for Internet Hindus(A term coined by Sagarika).He has been a chief guest and a speaker many a times.

What? How did he reply to her charges then? It would have been fun to see that argument.
I am not sure but their conversation ended when Swamy said to Kavita ... "you can wear bikini for all I care".

Back
Top Bottom