What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

:lol: why should Muslims give up their religion for becoming "true Indians" as in the words of Hindu fanatics

nobody is forcing them to re convert.I am only saying that they should rever hindu gods.Nobody is asking them to worship.

I think u better be concerned of whats the condition of pakistan.
We might have some problems but are still 1000 times better when it comes to religious tolerance.

The lamest runaway habit of You Indians

The lamest runaway habit of You Indians

One of the most stupid comment from u pakistanis.
I never go to a pakistani thread to talk trash unlike u................

U too should go and ponder over ur problems,,,don't loose sleep over india

e is a seasoned economist and can give some vital inputs and cautions

He does that all the time. The govt should listen.

Kudiya i meant what people did in Panama, leave ram sethu alone and dig through Indian main land

Yup, that is what he is saying too. He suggested many other routes which are far more economical, but the govt is adamant because it believes unless it runs roughshod over Hindu religious places it is not modern enough.

Ahem india has an image of being a secular nation and people do blow stuff like this in international media out of proportion

That they will do with or without his comments. I do not want Dr. Swamy to ever shut up. May his tribe increase and he live for a 1000 years :p:.

nobody is forcing them to re convert.I am only saying that they should rever hindu gods.Nobody is asking them to worship.

why should Muslim rever a hindu god? and how do you explain revering ? should they bow to these gods? should they consdier humuman as their god?

what do you mean by "rever"

Ohh. I wanted to join, but was not able to. I follow most of those guys on twitter. MRV, Prof. Vaidyanathan, Suresh En, etc. etc. Keep up the good work.

Woah! You know all of them! :-) Do share your twitter ID if you feel comfortable.

I read Dwan and The Hindu to get differing perspectives.

Hindu is the worst propaganda newspaper .................and its publication frontline(magazine) is essentially a communist mouthpiece

If India only belongs to Hindus according to his claims then where do current Indian Muslims stand? their forefathers may be had been Hindus but they are Muslims now.

So will they have to be reconverted ?
Did he say they need to be converted? He said the forefathers of todays india muslims were hindus....which is not at all wrong.

You mean I am not a good Hindutvavadi? :( But I agree that @@Indrani is very articulate and in a good way.

Somehow the term 'Hindutvavadi' does not come in mind when reading your posts. @Indrani might be right about you after all. But I see that you are being a Kashmiri here. They do not typically take hardline religious stances. Their approach tends to be a bit more nuanced. This is my impression, I could be wrong though.

actually I am intensely paranoid about any role religion might play in politics.

as such, I am very opposite of the viewpoints represented by majority of Pakistanis and Indians.

In New Zealand, I can mock Hinduism, Christianity and Islam and satirise it. Now way i can do it in the sub-continent.

India has entered a new age, when Indians can make fun of all it's religions. Because taking a joke repreetns a level of confidence and maturity.

Oohh, a number of disagreements here.

Coming from Pakistan, I do see a role that religion plays in politics. That is why so many Paksitanis interpret Indian politics a certain way.

Mocking religion is not a good idea. This leads to trouble. One can agree or disagree and give reasons in a way that is not inflammatory. But mocking or joking about religion is not good.

Like minded people like me jointly run a nationalist website.We arranged many programmes in Delhi and other cities for Internet Hindus(A term coined by Sagarika).He has been a chief guest and a speaker many a times.

So all I see is the oft-repeated 'Hindu = Nationalist' mantra. Does it do any good for India as a large and diverse nation? I doubt that very much.

Woah! You know all of them! :-) Do share your twitter ID if you feel comfortable.

I hardly make any comments and most of my 600 or so comments in the last 2 years have been just re-tweets. As I have explained before, I find it very difficult being a yes man/woman. So when with like minded people who are 1000s times more sharp witted, I get tongue tied. LOL.

if we don't agree with @he-man or @Ravi Nair we are extremists, terrorists, Hindutvadis or what ever the hell. OM my the superiority complex you people . Agree with me or else you are an extremist :lol:

Somehow the term 'Hindutvavadi' does not come in mind when reading your posts. @Indrani might be right about you after all. But I see that you are being a Kashmiri here. They do not typically take hardline religious stances. Their approach tends to be a bit more nuanced. This is my impression, I could be wrong though.

Oohh, a number of disagreements here.

Coming from Pakistan, I do see a role that religion plays in politics. That is why so many Paksitanis interpret Indian politics a certain way.

Mocking religion is not a good idea. This leads to trouble. One can agree or disagree and give reasons in a way that is not inflammatory. But mocking or joking about religion is not good.

So all I see is the oft-repeated 'Hindu = Nationalist' mantra. Does it do any good for India as a large and diverse nation? I doubt that very much.

I do my bit by working on the ground for the ideology I believe in.Can you say the same for yourself?

@Chak Bamu

Religion has to be mocked :bunny:

if we don't agree with @he-man or @Ravi Nair we are extremists, terrorists, Hindutvadis or what ever the hell. OM my the superiority complex you people . Agree with me or else you are an extremist :lol:

No u are a nationalist and we are probably communists or hindu haters or the best of them all pseudo secularists:lol:

Back
Top Bottom