What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Dude, wake up. No Muslim will ever have reverence for any thing polytheistic.

Actually that is not true. Lots of Muslims as stated by the Keralites here do visit temples and pray. My nieces friends used to go with her to the temples and take prasad and all that. This is a big change from before when they would not. Crackers on Diwali too is becoming common as well as sharing Holi. There is huge resistance of course, but unless one keeps on knocking at it, how will it ever break down?

Funny,,,would have been good if u were this funny when ur imaginary marriage was being discussed................but then being an rss fan can give u only that much freedom of thinking right:tup:

I presented the statement for a reason, not because it is or ever was correct. My ancestors certainly did not convert under any duress. The whole invader/duress scenario is faulty except for a small subsection. In any case I value your opinion and I do note that you've been rather laconic.
I mean these idiots create enough embarrassment for rest of Indians by making such stupid comments. The less said about these rhetorics, the better.

I think he ignored it, but yeah m looking forward to their next encounter. I would love to see Swamy call out her double standards on women rights, she tried to defame the meerut victim by associating another story to her and blaming people on twitter for giving it a communal color.

She had her lips split open by the police women recently when she went out to protest for Gaza.

She is ur counterpart from our side of border................i am just a hated figure here

whatever makes you happy.

As far as the bold part well some of you Indians hate everything under the sun. so we cant help here

Funny,,,would have been good if u were this funny when ur imaginary marriage was being discussed................but then being an rss fan can give u only that much freedom of thinking right:tup:

Someone responsible for giving sterotypes to people for thinking differently is talking about "freedom of thinking" :rofl:
No one hates you, some just consider you and Ravi for being incredibly ignorant . and that too not even willing to listen to people..

I mean these idiots create enough embarrassment for rest of Indians by making such stupid comments. The less said about these rhetorics, the better.

People often take his trolling too seriously, but also conveniently ignore what he has done for the country

Someone responsible for giving sterotypes to people for thinking differently is talking about "freedom of thinking" :rofl:
No one hates you, some just consider you and Ravi for being incredibly ignorant . and that too not even willing to listen to people..

Right............i am indeed very ignorant,i concede.
Never been to an rss shakha throughout my life:tup:

whatever makes you happy.

As far as the bold part well some of you Indians hate everything under the sun. so we cant help here

I agree we are butchers who follow chanakya's ideology.
Pakistani people are peace loving angels,,,the bravest of the brave and purest of the pure.......................we are just dirt in front of them:tup:

Right............i am indeed very ignorant,i concede.
Never been to an rss shakha throughout my life:tup:

Neither have I , but they aren't the demons most people claim they are and nor am i an RSS member

People often take his trolling too seriously, but also conveniently ignore what he has done for the country

They are ungrateful wenches. What else. Most of these guys were rooting for Nitish Kumar as PM of the country. With these kind of dolts around, is it surprising the country is in such a bad shape.

Back
Top Bottom