What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Sure tens of millions on NE people..so was your claim.Are you really the village bumpkin type?Did I not clarify the rest of NE is far more hostile than me?
A idiot..a complete moron who talks about matters he knows not of is supposed to represent NE people..better than a Ne person himself?Who appointed you the spokesman of India as a whole?Particularly of NE.
Morons can live under their own delusions all they want..doesn't change facts about NE or its people and their attitude towards mainland.

I dont talk on the behalf of keralites til now.But I can talk on the behalf of India because I am an Indian.

We dont see any issues in NE .So go and get a nap kid.You dont know anything about me.And use decent language or I will report your post.

That is right bro.But GoI took years of effort to bring peace in that area let alone development.South India and other developed parts of India dont showed that much resistance .

But I have great respect to the NE especially AP even after all of years the negligence they still love India.except that type of morons in here.
Our new govt seems good for NE they appointed a former general as the minister for NE and also a home minister from AP.We hope Kiren Rijiju can eliminate all developmental problems in NE.
education+sustained development which trickles down to the lower socioeconomic strata,will calm the likes of simple minded people like him

seems,you have no facts,just rhetoric's and smiley
my advice to you : acquire some basic facts about NE first ,read history and ask how,why
and then form an opinion.
good luck
Anything more outsider?You talk through your *** about matters NE.Advising a tani person about who is a tani or not?What kind of an ignorant person are you?When asked further you only avoid the question by saying,"go read"Just shows you now nothing and just pull "facts" out of your *** like the others here talking about NE particularly sreekumar.
.If you were a real NE guy,you would have known and already pointed out that NE in itself is not a monolith.The AP people consider themselves very different from rest of NE...so does everyone in NE.
I advise you to stick to your own people or try to get some real history.

Abotani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ABO TANI,ABU TANIis considered the primal ancestor of the Tani (tribes) group of people in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh[citation needed] - such as the Apatani, the Nyishi, The Adi, Galo, the Tagin, and the Mising People of Assam.

Go get some brains,outsider.Which abotani people are you talking of except mishings?It is now clear to everyone that you are an ignorant moron.

Last edited:
Most likely a false fager..or a hyper active christian jihadi(lot of these types there in NE)...

I heard about such nasty gangs .Some of my friends are Army officers.But I dont think they can challenge Indian Army.

I dont talk on the behalf of keralites til now.But I can talk on the behalf of India because I am an Indian.

We dont see any issues in NE .So go and get a nap kid.You dont know anything about me.And use decent language or I will report your post.
Sure check your own posts first will you.Oh wait,that is just normal way of talking among mainlanders.

Anything more outsider?You talk through your *** about matters NE.Advising a tani person about who is a tani or not?What kind of an ignorant person are you?When asked further you only avoid the question by saying,"go read"Just shows you now nothing and just pull "facts" out of your *** like the others here talking about NE particularly sreekumar.
.If you were a real NE guy,you would have known and already pointed out that NE in itself is not a monolith.The AP people consider themselves very different from rest of NE...so does everyone in NE.
I advise you to stick to your own people or try to get some real history.

Your post is reported.

Sure check your own posts first will you.Oh wait,that is just normal way of talking among mainlanders.

I dont used indecent languages like you did.

it wont actually surprise me if he is an Indian,this is what you get for 60+years of negligence
Please this is what you get when you feed them a sense of entitlement and an attitude that says it is okay to spit in the plate that you eat out of. Do not make excuses for his behavior. People like you are the reason that these traitors feel that it is okay to talk and behave like filth.

Your post is reported.

I dont used indecent languages like you did.
Sure,sure..anything more?
Please this is what you get when you feed them a sense of entitlement and an attitude that says it is okay to spit in the plate that you eat out of. Do not make excuses for his behavior. People like you are the reason that these traitors feel that it is okay to talk and behave like filth.
Don't tell us about the behaviour of you and your ilk.Worship women as "devis" and then get out of the temple and rape someone on the street.No wonder mainlanders have a rape epidemic..they carry their dirty habits with them even in NE.

He has some right in his words Madam .We in South India cant imagine such a situation .If they have that much opportunity in NE we cant have to see there flowing to SI for a life and job.
Our former govt messed it up.
That guy who spit venom in here is from AP it seems.As a Keralite I know the discrimination sometimes my friends faced in NI when they are in that parts.They callled them as Madrasi and some other words.Fortunately I dont faced such a situation
In fact we dont do that in here.Sometimes Keralites got a better treatment in Gulf nations better than my country.
But we are still proud to be an Indian.

I heard about such nasty gangs .Some of my friends are Army officers.But I dont think they can challenge Indian Army.
There are a Christian version of ISIS ,and bokkoharam...funded by foreign Christian organizations,ford foundation and cheena sarkaar.....Mostly infected in tripura,manipur and nagaland..''convert or die''...

Don't tell us about the behaviour of you and your ilk.Worship women as "devis" and then get out of the temple and rape someone on the street.No wonder mainlanders have a rape epidemic..they carry their dirty habits with them even in NE.

Post reported.

if only, that had been the case,
there is no sense of entitlement here,what you fail/deny to recognize is the underlying sense of deprivation

if you are interested,you can go through the works of Christoph von Fürer-Haimendorf on NE

Hey cut your crap you bullshitter. Go and look at your women, the Abotani and why they used to deface their faces. You will know all about your history of rapes and kidnaps. Also look at Nagaland and the warring tribes and after that what face have you of talking about killings of the "mainlanders?" Are we killing each other like that everyday based on tribe loyalties? What is Tani culture? Who in the world follows your Tani culture? Do the other NE people do? So what gumption have you to speak about others in NE? Just because your tribe moved to AP and shat under a tree for 1000 years does not make you the sole owner of AP. While no one knows or cares about your Tani culture, there is a whole of SE Asia which actually has dharmic culture which originated in "Mainland" India.

if you are interested,you can go through the works of Christoph von Fürer-Haimendorf on NE
Sure someone who claims there are other tani groups settled in Assam,of how NE loves India.Outsiders and their delusions.

Hey cut your crap you bullshitter. Go and look at your women, the Abotani and why they used to deface their faces. You will know all about your history of rapes and kidnaps. Also look at Nagaland and the warring tribes and after that what face have you of talking about killings of the "mainlanders?" Are we killing each other like that everyday based on tribe loyalties? What is Tani culture? Who in the world follows your Tani culture? Do the other NE people do? So what gumption have you to speak about others in NE? Just because your tribe moved to AP and shat under a tree for 1000 years does not make you the sole owner of AP. While no one knows or cares about your Tani culture, there is a whole of SE Asia which actually has dharmic culture which originated in "Mainland" India.
Tch..tch.No one cares for "dharmic" culture.Why not say that to a SEA native?They will probably spit in your face.Bhoomiputra policy is a perfect example of what I am talking about,the name is so ironic,basically renders Indian origin malaysians as second class citizens.So much admirations for India and Indians I see.

Rest of NE is so hostile they don't even wish to engage with right wing nuts like you.A perfect example of that is how many members are from NE here.By that I mean,ethnically north east..born and raised in NE.

My people have been in AP for multiple millenias,unlike hindutva idiots like you,who mostly don't even know the name of their ancestor a mere 10 generations back.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom