What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

May you be kind enough to point out which historical facts I am unaware of?An idiot like you who thinks outsiders can be seen as natives is just laughable.
Why not ask your supposed assamese brethren if outsiders can be seen as assamese?Maybe you are a descendant of a migrant desperately wanting to be an "assamese".
as i said earlier you are nothing but an ignorant boy,and i am very confident whose posts the readers will percieve to be rhetorical and utterly stupid,in short idiotic
what about arnab goswami,he is a outsider too?
what about tani people living in assam,what are they outsiders too?(yes tani live in assam too)

Pathetic to be honest.My views are shared by most in NE and AP..albeit they are even more hostile to say.So in a way yes my opinion can be taken as far more reliable than you who pulls figures of tens of millions of NE migrants in Kerala alone when total pop. of NE is 40 mill or so_One who doesn't have any idea of North east and AP in particular.
If you really believe whar you say..get out of your village well and meet some real NE people in NE.Preferably in AP,Mizoram,nagaland and co.these states hardly consider themself "Indian" in the sense you do.
ah,no
those views(if they qualify as views),are of uneducated,ignorant,and narrow minded people,

as i said earlier you are nothing but an ignorant boy,and i am very confident whose posts the readers will percieve to be rhetorical and utterly stupid,in short idiotic
what about arnab goswami,he is a outsider too?
what about tani people living in assam,what are they outsiders too?(yes tani live in assam too)
You mean the mishings?They are in the tani umbrella but not every mishing is seen as an arunachali or a real "tani".As everyone can see,instead of refuting my points or bringing real counter points apart from "you this.you that" type,you have done nothing.The semingly moronic loser is you..a pretty old geezer at that.
Getting too personal are you?Maybe I hit a raw nerve..sorry that you aren't real assamese.Blame your forefathers for that.

also,you did not answer my question-
"do you think non tribal people of assam are not ethnic assamese?"

You mean the mishings?They are in the tani umbrella but not every mishingis seen as an arunachali or a real "tani".As everyone can see,instead of refuting my points or bringing real counter points apart from "you this.you that" type,you have done nothing.The semingly moronic loser is you..a pretty old geezer at that.
Getting too personal are you?Maybe I hit a raw nerve..sorry that you aren't real assamese.Blame your forefathers for that.
again,no facts just rhetoric,none of my questions answered
now you conveniently make "real" and "not real" tani people(they are same people,descendents from abotani),and i am not talking about miri people, there are sizeable population of tanis in lakhimpur(but i guess you have no idea)
go do some research and come back

I
Pathetic to be honest.My views are shared by most in NE and AP..albeit they are even more hostile to say.So in a way yes my opinion can be taken as far more reliable than you who pulls figures of tens of millions of NE migrants in Kerala alone when total pop. of NE is 40 mill or so_One who doesn't have any idea of North east and AP in particular.
If you really believe whar you say..get out of your village well and meet some real NE people in NE.Preferably in AP,Mizoram,nagaland and co.these states hardly consider themself "Indian" in the sense you do.
I guess all the filth in mainland turns some of mainlanders brains into filth as well.

May you be kind enough to point out which historical facts I am unaware of?An idiot like you who thinks outsiders can be seen as natives is just laughable.
Why not ask your supposed assamese brethren if outsiders can be seen as assamese?Maybe you are a descendant of a migrant desperately wanting to be an "assamese".

A paid traitor from NE (I am not sure ) now talking to me about village Lol.What do you know about mr?
You dont know anything about me.I visited majorities of place in India both cities and others and also emirates
So dont talk BS to me mr. Now I again ask you who are you to talk on the behalf of entire NE?
And dumb I already told you that migrants from other parts also contain in that migrant workers in our state.
Anyone with an internet and account in PDF can talk "All others are like me".I can also do that.But thay doesnt gonna change the ground reality.
Haters gonna hate .But they cant do nothing more than that, even if some of them are like that then a few thousands not gonna change anything.

Last edited:
I

A paid traitor from NE (I am not sure ) now talking to me about village Lol.What do you know about mr?
You dont know anything about me.I visited majorities of place in India both cities and others and also emirates
So dont talk BS to me mr. Now I again ask you who are you to talk on the behalf of entire NE?
And dumb *** I already told you that migrants from other parts also contain in that migrant workers in our state.
Anyone with an internet and account in PDF can talk "All others are like me".I can also do that.But thay doesnt gonna change the ground reality.
Haters gonna hate .But they cant do nothing more than that, even if some of them are like that then a few thousands not gonna change anything.
dont mind the ignorant teen ,he is oblivious to history and politics,
this is what happens in lack of proper education

I

And dumb *** I already told you that migrants from other parts also contain in that migrant workers in our state.
Sure tens of millions on NE people..so was your claim.Are you really the village bumpkin type?Did I not clarify the rest of NE is far more hostile than me?
A idiot..a complete moron who talks about matters he knows not of is supposed to represent NE people..better than a Ne person himself?Who appointed you the spokesman of India as a whole?Particularly of NE.
Morons can live under their own delusions all they want..doesn't change facts about NE or its people and their attitude towards mainland.

again,no facts just rhetoric,none of my questions answered
now you conveniently make "real" and "not real" tani people(they are same people,descendents from abotani),and i am not talking about miri people, there are sizeable population of tanis in lakhimpur(but i guess you have no idea)
go do some research and come back
No idiot.The mishings are the splinter factions of tani people.They have their origins in the Adi tribe..who fled to the plains of assam for various reasons.The differentiation of "real" and "just descended" groupsof tani group exist.Mishings of Assam are not taken as proper tani members..the reason why they lobby the ABK,the council of adis to accept and recognise them as full adis( arunachalis)
I mean an outsider like you is advising me on the matter of tani people..talk about low iq behaviour.

No idiot.The mishings are the splinter factions of tani people.They have their origins in the Adi tribe..who fled to the plains of assam for various reasons.The differentiation of "real" and "just descended" groupsof tani group exist.Mishings of Assam are not taken as proper tani members..the reason why they lobby the ABK,the council of adis to accept and recognise them as full adis( arunachalis)
I mean an outsider like you is advising me on the matter of tani people..talk about low iq behaviour.
again,i am not talking about mishing/miri,you should be intelligent enough to atleast read my post carefully,before quoting it
btw "proper tani members" is pretty amusing

again,i am not talking about mishing/miri,you should be intelligent enough to atleast read my post carefully
btw "proper tani members" is pretty amusing
Tch,tch talk about another outsider village bumpkin distributing wisdom about my people:sarcastic:

it wont actually surprise me if he is an Indian,this is what you get for 60+years of negligence

That is right bro.But GoI took years of effort to bring peace in that area let alone development.South India and other developed parts of India dont showed that much resistance .

But I have great respect to the NE especially AP even after all of years the negligence they still love India.except that type of morons in here.
Our new govt seems good for NE they appointed a former general as the minister for NE and also a home minister from AP.We hope Kiren Rijiju can eliminate all developmental problems in NE.

Tch,tch talk about another outsider village bumpkin distributing wisdom about my people:sarcastic:
seems,you have no facts,just rhetoric's and smiley
my advice to you : acquire some basic facts about NE first ,read history and ask how,why
and then form an opinion.
good luck

Back
Top Bottom