Kargil War memorial

DSC_0115.JPG

DSC_0118.JPG

Milky way in Hanle

DSC_0218.JPG

DSC_0219.JPG

DSC_0220.JPG

DSC_0221.JPG

Tso Moriri the biggest sweet water lake on such height.

DSC_0200.JPG

DSC_0197.JPG

I can some what agree, but not in the case of king cobra since a bite of king cobra even can kill a fully grown adult elephant.Also depends on ones immune system and amount of venom injected to body.A good bite in ones leg and to a normal adult will not last to live more than 5 minutes.

the average time is between 30-45 min.. King usually avoid confrontation, if anyone provoke him... King can inject large amount of venom in single bite ..

http://www.big-animals.com/the-king-cobra/

Tso Moriri Lake is the heaven on this Planet. I wish their was no Article 370; I would have settled there. Nehru ki :pissed:
Haha

Nehru tuo tha hi Ch***a.

Its an awesome place. I had special permit hence I went to Cumur as well but I can not share the photos from there.

You know what I mean.

Haha

Nehru tuo tha hi Ch***a.

Its an awesome place. I had special permit hence I went to Cumur as well but I can not share the photos from there.

You know what I mean.

I was there only
Haha

Nehru tuo tha hi Ch***a.

You know what I mean.

For 3 years, I've been visiting this place year. Last week, I did returned to Delhi after spending 3 weeks in J&K (Kashmir, Kargil, Leh & Ladakh).

Two years back, I had started thread on my visit and posted 3K pictures. However, Chinese, Pakistani & Bangladeshi members kept on trolling in that thread & I got it deleted by Webby. :sick:

I was there only

For 3 years, I've been visiting this place year. Last week, I did returned to Delhi after spending 3 weeks in J&K (Kashmir, Kargil, Leh & Ladakh).

Two years back, I had started thread on my visit and posted 3K pictures. However, Chinese, Pakistani & Bangladeshi members kept on trolling in that thread & I got it deleted by Webby. :sick:
I am doing the same,

For last few years I do the complete Leh circuit in my Santro. hehe

But this year we too the route which only few dare to take.

From Pangong we went to Hanle and then from Hanle to Tso Moriri.

And when it comes to Trolling then you are here for quite a long time. you know our neighbor's better then me. :pdf:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom