What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Yes bro, everyone is allowed. you just need to take a permit from the DM office in Leh after paying the permit fees.

Not everyone can visit J&K for ex: Pakistani Passport Holders + many countries don't advice their citizens to visit J&K (Travel Advisory).

For Srinagar, you need nothing. you can visit anytime all around the year. I will soon share few pics from Srinagar and Sonmarg.

Hope you will like them

Last edited:
Not everyone can visit J&K for ex: Pakistani Passport Holders + many countries don't advice their citizens to visit J&K (Travel Advisory).
Advising someone not to travel and we actually stopping others from travelling are two different things. And as far as my knowledge goes everyone is allowed to visit Kashmir. Rest you may be knowing better.

Only one place in India that I know where foreigners are not allowed is Chakrata in Uttrakhand.

Sunset on TsoMoriri is heavenly experience ...although its very difficult to rech there but its worth evry hardship , want to visit again.
Dint get a chance to capture the sunset as we reached late and left early from there. But still I must say that its a once in a lifetime experience to visit this place.

Advising someone not to travel and we actually stopping others from travelling are two different things. And as far as my knowledge goes everyone is allowed to visit Kashmir. Rest you may be knowing better.

Only one place in India that I know where foreigners are not allowed is Chakrata in Uttrakhand.

Pakistani's are not allowed to visit Kashmir. Even when Indian Sikhs Visits Pakistan during Baisakhi - We are allowed to visit specific places, not entire Pakistan. NRI Sikhs can get visa to travel different cities.

Indian Passport holders can't visit Gilgit & Baltistan Or, P0K.

Pakistani's are not allowed to visit Kashmir. Even when Indian Sikhs Visits Pakistan during Baisakhi - We are allowed to visit specific places, not entire Pakistan. NRI Sikhs can get visa to travel different cities.

Indian Passport holders can't visit Gilgit & Baltistan Or, P0K.
Thank for the info mate.

Never knew about it.

180 countries update yourself. That means your letting in 95 % of the world without visa for tourism. Everyone likes visiting without visa. Who doesn't want to avail this?

Check figures before this and after this.

@bhutjolokia

I think I was wrong earlier.
India offers Tourist Visa on Arrival (TVOA) to only 11 countries not 43. What you posted is just a proposol to extend this facility to 180 countries in the future . We are not receiving million tourists because of a govt plan not implemented yet.
Here is the Govt website.

<<india.gov.in/spotlight/encouraging-inbound-tourism-tourist-visa-arrival-tvoa-scheme>>

I think I was wrong earlier.
India offers Tourist Visa on Arrival (TVOA) to only 11 countries not 43. What you posted is just a proposol to extend this facility to 180 countries in the future . We are not receiving million tourists because of a govt plan not implemented yet.
Here is the Govt website.
<<india.gov.in/spotlight/encouraging-inbound-tourism-tourist-visa-arrival-tvoa-scheme>>

https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html

It has been implemented for a while now. I have been reading websites for months now how tourists are increasing because of e- visa for almost all countries.

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Tou...ds-266-rise-in-April/articleshow/52238922.cms

Why? What happened in Chakrata?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom