What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

It has been implemented for a while now. I have been reading websites for months now how tourists are increasing because of e- visa for almost all countries.
I might be mistaken but isn`t e-Visa and TVOA are different procedures ?

I might be mistaken but isn`t e-Visa and TVOA are different procedures ?

You get a tourist visa in 5 min if its an e - visa. Pay by credit card , you get your visa within minutes and your good to go. That is why you are seeing an increase in tourists. Try stringent visa rules or no e-visa like Pakistan and lets see how much does India get.

You get a tourist visa in 5 min if its an e - visa. Pay by credit card , you get your visa within minutes and your good to go. That is why you are seeing an increase in tourists. Try stringent visa rules or no e-visa like Pakistan and lets see how much does India get.
Than its a good thing , tourism is an important industry. More visitor, more profit. Why is it so strict in Pakistan ? Some countries could be barred for , obvious reason, but what about friendly countries from west?

Nice videos. From what I am gathering is that Mumbai will soon become the largest metro, both population and advancement wise, there has been a lot of billions being poured into turning its skyline into a much larger than NYC type of a city!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom