What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

For Starters Pakistan is more diverse is a much more smaller area . Pakistan's Mountain's are much higher ( infact we have 8 of the 16 highest Mountains ) . Our Mountain scenery is unrivalled anywhere , To some of the biggest deserts , Hottest cities in the world like Jacobabad to the coldest Places in the world , From the fertile Flat lands of Punjab to the wilds of balochistan and The oldest of civilizations like mohenjadaro and Taxila . Pakistan is more diverse in a much more compact area .

Plus Pakistan is more clean . So that's an added Bonus:D

Yes because you guys offer Visa on arrival for 180 countries . Pakistan offers visa on arrival for a grand total of 5-10 Countries. Tourist visit places where it's easy to go . Look at your tourist figures when you didn't offer Visa on arrival to 95 % of the world:lol: . It was hardly 2-3 Million .

Do you know how much people visit Iceland , Norway , Sweden or Any Scandinavian country? Very few compared to other tourist hot spots . But these are some of the most beautiful countries in the world . Always look for quality not Quantity .

You have no idea about the diversity of India.
India is safe, much more free, modern,
Thousands of festivals around the year.
has best beaches, deserts, mountains, backwaters.
has better connectivity, like railways, airports, highways etc
and much much more.

Pakistan is just 1/5 of India in size, It is always easy to keep smaller place clean.

Don't spoil the thread with comparisons ( and rape posts that are forbidden ), good folks.

These can't work due to size difference and to observers from abroad, you are all descendants
of a unique and essential portion of humanity that began by the Indus and made it to today.

Let's keep it clean, please! Tay.

One way pakistan is diverse, but not to that extend as India.

1. Pakistan do not have Rain forest.Instead forest in pakistan is negigible compared to its size
2. Pakistan do not have much wild animal
3. Pakistan do not have many 5 star hotels in cities(Infrastructure facilities for tourists)
5. Pakistan do not have any structure equivalent to so can call 'wonder of the world'
6. Pakistan does not have any major waterfall
7. Pakistan does not have any major beaches comes to the level of places like Goa,andaman etc
8. Pakistan does not have any major temples(In fact good temples have been ruined by mughals)
10. Pakistan does not have much major dams
11. Pakistan does not posses major islands to its territtory

Yes India is a big country, but whatever pakistan as 'natural site' seeing only lyes in the north(Extensions of himalayas).

Whatever pakistan posses is the remains of 'bharat' before partition, other than nature.

But question still valid, why 8 million tourists visiting and what about statistics of people visiting heaven on earth.

I told you about tourists again . You give visa on arrival to 95 % of the world . who doesn't like that ?See your tourist figures before that . Pakistan's tourist numbers are on the rise despite stringent visa rules .

You couldn't be more ignorant about your points .

2. Pakistan has alot of Wild animals what are you even talking about? We have Extinct brown bears of deosai to ibex and snow leopards in Khujerab .

3 . Five Star Hotels

Islamabad Serena

2daae444f94bb2097fd806f2d664eb86.jpg

Islamabad Marriot

isbpk_main01.jpg

PC Bhurban

pc7-640x425.jpg

Karachi

PC Karachi

10271144.jpg

Avari
183541.jpg

Karachi Dreamworld Resorts

50185081.jpg

dreamworld-resort-hotel.jpg

Cant post more because there is an 8 image per post limit . I haven't scratched 50 % of the above places or the 5 stars in Lahore .

5 I find taj mahal very overrated . there are buildings much prettier than Taj mahal in pakistan like Badshahi mosque , faisal mosque or wazir khan mosque .

6 Pakistan does't have major waterfalls ? really ? Are you dumb ? Pakistan has more higher Mountains than India has . More Mountain/ Valleys means more waterfalls . I have seen countless huge waterfalls on my visits to Swat , Kaghan and Hunza .

7 . Beaches in Balochistan are much more wilder than the one in Goa or andaman . Cant post pics now because of 8 image rule .

8 . Tarbela is one of the biggest dams in the world . What are you even talking about ? then there is Mangla dam and many more .

Research before you post . Do you have a city as clean and developed as Islamabad ?No .is your second largest city as good as Lahore ? No . Is your Mountain scenery as good as Pakistan?(definately not) . I can go on .

You have no idea about the diversity of India.
India is safe, much more free, modern,
Thousands of festivals around the year.
has best beaches, deserts, mountains, backwaters.
has better connectivity, like railways, airports, highways etc
and much much more.

Pakistan is just 1/5 of India in size, It is always easy to keep smaller place clean.

Lol by that Logic China should be more dirtier than India? The Fact remains that Pakistan is Hundred times more clean , Our sanitation system is better , our urban cities look very good compared to yours . For Starters just look at the aerial pictures of Islamabad or the ring road in Lahore . Infact Islamabad is so good it can be compared to European standards .

Modern ? Pakistan has better roads , better motorway system and is ranked higher in road infrastructure . and if My modern you meant high rise than your cities are very dense causing them to go vertical . Your Mountain scenery hasn't gotten anything on Pakistan . There is no place on earth that is comparable to Northern Pakistan. It's that amazing .

Lol by that Logic China should be more dirtier than India? The Fact remains that Pakistan is Hundred times more clean , Our sanitation system is better , our urban cities look very good compared to yours . For Starters just look at the aerial pictures of Islamabad or the ring road in Lahore . Infact Islamabad is so good it can be compared to European standards .

Modern ? Pakistan has better roads , better motorway system and is ranked higher in road infrastructure . and if My modern you meant high rise than your cities are very dense causing them to go vertical . Your Mountain scenery is zero infront of Pakistan . There is no place on earth that is comparable to Northern Pakistan. It's that amazing .

Ever visited India recently Sir ?

Ever visited India recently Sir ?

One of my friend has on his recent University trip to Delhi . He said Aesthetically speaking Pakistan looks much better to the naked eye . He said what almost everyone has said that India looked like a bigger and Poorer version Pakistan . he did praise Chandigarh though .

As for Delhi he said Lahore's Infrastructure , Roads , old buildings and civic sense of keeping everything clean was miles better than what he saw in delhi . It's only natural because Money is well spread in Pakistan and there is less inequality . You won't be seeing places as bad as chad or somalia like in India's case here .

Lahore:)

I don't think Delhi is as well maintained or visually appealing .

I told you about tourists again . You give visa on arrival to 95 % of the world . who doesn't like that ?See your tourist figures before that . Pakistan's tourist numbers are on the rise despite stringent visa rules .

You couldn't be more ignorant about your points .

2. Pakistan has alot of Wild animals what are you even talking about? We have Extinct brown bears of deosai to ibex and snow leopards in Khujerab .

3 . Five Star Hotels

Islamabad Serena

2daae444f94bb2097fd806f2d664eb86.jpg

Islamabad Marriot

isbpk_main01.jpg

PC Bhurban

pc7-640x425.jpg

Karachi

PC Karachi

10271144.jpg

Avari
183541.jpg

Karachi Dreamworld Resorts

50185081.jpg

dreamworld-resort-hotel.jpg

Cant post more because there is an 8 image per post limit . I haven't scratched 50 % of the above places or the 5 stars in Lahore .

5 I find taj mahal very overrated . there are buildings much prettier than Taj mahal in pakistan like Badshahi mosque , faisal mosque or wazir khan mosque .

6 Pakistan does't have major waterfalls ? really ? Are you dumb ? Pakistan has more higher Mountains than India has . More Mountain/ Valleys means more waterfalls . I have seen countless huge waterfalls on my visits to Swat , Kaghan and Hunza .

7 . Beaches in Balochistan are much more wilder than the one in Goa or andaman . Cant post pics now because of 8 image rule .

8 . Tarbela is one of the biggest dams in the world . What are you even talking about ? then there is Mangla dam and many more .

Research before you post . Do you have a city as clean and developed as Islamabad ?No .is your second largest city as good as Lahore ? No . Is your Mountain scenery as good as Pakistan?(definately not) . I can go on .

Are u am dumb, where i have said that u do not have wild animals,dams or any water fall etc !

I should be biggest idiot to believe that pakistan have most beautiful structure than Taj mahal and most beautiful beaches than goa,andaman etc.Balochistan is naturally one of the driest place on south asia, where the rain is less.A beach also becomes beautiful when it also posses high tides.You believe that if u have higher mountains, then waterfall will be present.If that is the case then afghanistan should be one of many largest waterfall in the world.A good waterfall counts based on volume of water coming from mountain and not like jet stream.

For your informations one major indian city will be more 5 star hotels than entire pakistan.What r u talking about developed islamabad !! Islamabad does not have rail metro,major infrastrures like world class hospitals,IT industry,research centers or space.Hardly have a decent skyscrapers,not having major universities in the scale of IIT etc and still u call developed.It is a very small city compared to scale of Bangalore,Delhi etc.

Any way i do not want to derail thread further.U can be happy that pakistan=switzerland.bye

Are u am dumb, where i have said that u do not have wild animals,dams or any water fall etc !

I should be biggest idiot to believe that pakistan have most beautiful structure than Taj mahal and most beautiful beaches than goa,andaman etc.Balochistan is naturally one of the driest place on south asia, where the rain is less.A beach also becomes beautiful when it also posses high tides.You believe that if u have higher mountains, then waterfall will be present.If that is the case then afghanistan should be one of many largest waterfall in the world.A good waterfall counts based on volume of water coming from mountain and not like jet stream.

For your informations one major indian city will be more 5 star hotels than entire pakistan.What r u talking about developed islamabad !! Islamabad does not have rail metro,major infrastrures like world class hospitals,IT industry,research centers or space.Hardly have a decent skyscrapers,not having major universities in the scale of IIT etc and still u call developed.It is a very small city compared to scale of Bangalore,Delhi etc.

Any way i do not want to derail thread further.U can be happy that pakistan=switzerland.bye

If you can have a city as developed , clean , disciplined , Rich as Islamabad then tag me. Unlike your capital Islamabad does't have rickshaws ,trucks , dirt ,pollution or slums .

5416508594_2c7e291a12_b.jpg

If you can have a city as developed , clean , disciplined , Rich as Islamabad then tag me. Unlike your capital Islamabad does't have have rickshaws ,trucks , dirt and pollution .

5416508594_2c7e291a12_b.jpg

Look up Chandigarh, Gangtok and Puducherry just to name a few

Look up Chandigarh, Gangtok and Puducherry just to name a few

I have . They don't compare in any way . Islamabad is too good . Same Goes for Delhi- Lahore Comparison. Pakistan's urban areas are cleaner and more visually appealing .

Ma'am its a natural thread, not some Brahmin or mullah stuff, do appreciate the Almighty's aesthetics------
Dear Brother ask this fool not to tag me again i am not interested in any Indian Shit.

"He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere."
— Mola e Qaynaat Ali ibn-Abi-Talib

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom