What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Excuse me?

Perhaps you misunderstood me sometimes I can be a bit difficult to understand, especially to those not accustomed to English. Let me put it in simpler terms:

REMOVE THE NEGATIVE RATING YOU GAVE ME IMMEDIATELY.

Was that easier to understand?

Perhaps you misunderstood me sometimes I can be a bit difficult to understand, especially to those not accustomed to English. Let me put it in simpler terms:

Not particularly. I have difficulty in comprehending meaningless threats. Would you mind repeating that in French?

He will insist the dicecion because of his "professional" dignity.

He will insist the dicecion because of his "professional" dignity.

Honestly, it's so childish of him to penalize someone for having a different opinion than him. The biggest irony in this is he is the oldest person on this site yet his views are one of the most infantile.

Honestly, it's so childish of him to penalize someone for having a different opinion than him. The biggest irony in this is he is the oldest person on this site yet his views are one of the most infantile.

Just don't care about some, because they don't mind miss rule and corruptions happened in india, but butt hurt when some one accuse her or her gang.Any way we can stick to the thread subject.

9355211361_ccd67b6158_b.jpg

11037806873_80e8e92e62_o.jpg

kpmkuJt.jpg

5203767289_791947d019_b.jpg

9498421603_395db58212_o.jpg

9501163282_0e5fb5f57b_o.jpg

cWcUbL.jpg

8164965203_b610fcb7f9_b.jpg

7199459792_8d17139027_b.jpg

phugtal-monastery-1%25255B18%25255D.jpg

DSCN0117.jpg

Is there a country as diverse as ours??

Desert to rain forest,Himalaya to small hill station,snow mountains to beautiful beaches,centuries old mega temple structures to modern temples,Taj mahal to mud houses,snakes to elephants,rivers to monster lakes, you name it any thing and every thing available in india.No country is as diverse as that of india

Bike ride

@GrinningMan @fitpOsitive @maximuswarrior @Loki @Mentee @California @Desist @Metanoia @Windjammer @Delnavaz B @Blue Marlin @Chinese Bamboo @Khan_21 @AUz @wonderful

For Starters Pakistan is more diverse is a much more smaller area . Pakistan's Mountain's are much higher ( infact we have 8 of the 16 highest Mountains ) . Our Mountain scenery is unrivalled anywhere , To some of the biggest deserts , Hottest cities in the world like Jacobabad to the coldest Places in the world , From the fertile Flat lands of Punjab to the wilds of balochistan and The oldest of civilizations like mohenjadaro and Taxila . Pakistan is more diverse in a much more compact area .

Plus Pakistan is more clean . So that's an added Bonus:D

Around 8 millions foreign tourist visit your so called hell, let me see how many of them visit the so called heaven !!

Yes because you guys offer Visa on arrival for 180 countries . Pakistan offers visa on arrival for a grand total of 5-10 Countries. Tourist visit places where it's easy to go . Look at your tourist figures when you didn't offer Visa on arrival to 95 % of the world:lol: . It was hardly 2-3 Million .

Do you know how much people visit Iceland , Norway , Sweden or Any Scandinavian country? Very few compared to other tourist hot spots . But these are some of the most beautiful countries in the world . Always look for quality not Quantity .

For Starters Pakistan is more diverse is a much more smaller area . Pakistan's Mountain's are much higher ( infact we have 8 of the 16 highest Mountains ) . Our Mountain scenery is unrivalled anywhere , To some of the biggest deserts , Hottest cities in the world like Jacobabad to the coldest Places in the world , From the fertile Flat lands of Punjab to the wilds of balochistan and The oldest of civilizations like mohenjadaro and Taxila . Pakistan is more diverse in a much more compact area .

Plus Pakistan is more clean . So that's an added Bonus:D

One way pakistan is diverse, but not to that extend as India.

1. Pakistan do not have Rain forest.Instead forest in pakistan is negigible compared to its size
2. Pakistan do not have much wild animal
3. Pakistan do not have many 5 star hotels in cities(Infrastructure facilities for tourists)
5. Pakistan do not have any structure equivalent to so can call 'wonder of the world'
6. Pakistan does not have any major waterfall
7. Pakistan does not have any major beaches comes to the level of places like Goa,andaman etc
8. Pakistan does not have any major temples(In fact good temples have been ruined by mughals)
10. Pakistan does not have much major dams
11. Pakistan does not posses major islands to its territtory

Yes India is a big country, but whatever pakistan as 'natural site' seeing only lyes in the north(Extensions of himalayas).

Whatever pakistan posses is the remains of 'bharat' before partition, other than nature.

But question still valid, why 8 million tourists visiting and what about statistics of people visiting heaven on earth.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom