What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

King cobra the most deadliest in India

Wrong. The most deadly snake in India is this:

28-1438024341-soniagandhi.jpg

You wanna attract tourists by showcasing that bloody snake.:mad:
You know not everybody worship snakes like us and most of them generally freaks out.:lol:

You know not everybody worship snakes like us and most of them generally freaks out.:lol:

Worship, really? That's saaaaaad!
I just can't believe how much great foods you guys believe in!!!

It's a miracle you still have such a great cuisine despite that.
I guess cooking with what's leftover spikes creativity?

But I digress; curry on!

And good meal all, Tay.

P.S. All puns very much intended. 8-)

not 5min, it depends on place it bite...

I can some what agree, but not in the case of king cobra since a bite of king cobra even can kill a fully grown adult elephant.Also depends on ones immune system and amount of venom injected to body.A good bite in ones leg and to a normal adult will not last to live more than 5 minutes.

Last edited:
You wanna attract tourists by showcasing that bloody snake.:mad:

We have Lunar Year of Snake, you don't, though I personally dislike snake and can't find any valuable meaning from the cold blood animal.

(The reason we count snake as a synbol of new year, because Taoism believe in Snake can become Dragon after practice and rise up to the Heaven.)

Yes, and it's red! Maybe it was Vietnamese. One of my Asian friends was telling me when I had a bad cold. I told her maybe it would cure my cold but it would give my mother a heart attack if she heard!

Okay good luck, my two cents trust science if doctors prove it's workable.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom