What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Lohaghat

a2.jpg

Gandhikota,Andhra pradesh

a1.jpg
Cc-All photos respective owners

@Oublious @AndrewJin @mike2000 is back @mike jones @nana41 @haviZsultan @Globenim @bsruzm @Syed.Ali.Haider @xyxmt @VelocuR @NOMAN SALEEM @asiaticlion @samv

Very pretty pictures :tup:. Now if you guys can establish peace with Pakistan.....you could have 20 MILLION more tourist visiting India, bringing significant revenue, peace and love from the other side!!

Sorry We DONT NEED Pakistani tourists

problem is getting a tourist visa for India which is nearly impossible if your a Pakistani.
India is the only country in the world who issues Visas based on your ethnic origin not passport. If you are an ethnic Pakistani,no matter what nationality you got,India will show their prejudice against you and limit your options.

nice pics man
Nice picture...where is it?

I may want to visit India one day especially to see the places of my ancestors but with current situation, I won't take the risk. But India has a lot of beautiful places...no doubt about it.
interesting....are u an Indian living in Pakistan ?

I agree getting a visa into india with a Pakistani passport or islamic name of any nationality is dam hard.

Yet millions upon millions of foreigners visit india each year.

Holiday wise it is a HUGE ATTRACTION for globally tourists.

Top Asian Countries - Top Ten List - TheTopTens.com

india voted the second best country to visit for a holiday in asia

Liking that last pic, tnx for tag.
One small part of me is a reclusive hermit, i do not exclude moving to the mountains to some isolated cabin where i'll grow premium weed and shoot and prepare deer meat for the winters at old age!

Do you mean "malana cream" ;) and stuff from parvati valley :D

waichin-magic-valley-malana-700x350.jpg

No I'm a Pakistani living in USA.

Correct me if i am wrong but what I have observed is Indians and Pakistanis relation in States is pretty damned chill compared to UK :D /.

Sorry We DONT NEED Pakistani tourists

We need every tourists . Learn to be a bit graceful .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom