What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Well then i am very opposite to you .I drink and my muslim friends are not offended and they eat beef every once in a while and I don't care about that .
Well if you find all the like minded persons. But in our approach we avoid to run into troubles. Also my social gatherings are for families so sometimes children and females are also there. And apparently even indian colleagues like to keep our social gathering non-alcoholic and i really did not see any cringing to drink...I mean if some of them want...they can go to pubs after the gathering is over. Listening to each other and talking about life is what we do.

Well if you find all the like minded persons. But in our approach we avoid to run into troubles. Also my social gatherings are for families so sometimes children and females are also there. And apparently even indian colleagues like to keep our social gathering non-alcoholic and i really did not see any cringing to drink...I mean if some of them want...they can go to pubs after the gathering is over. Listening to each other and talking about life is what we do.

I am a 20 something so my gathering is like that :) .

British residency

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owners

@Bratva @New World @tranquilium @MastanKhan @Farah Sohail @Hurshid Celebi @air marshal @pakeye @guy sach @JD_In @Tridibans @Stag112 @Syama Ayas @Dil Pakistan

They will also bring hate, anger, frustration, bigotry, Terrorism, animosity, intolerance and desire to settle in India.

So NO, Thanks but NO Thanks. We can do without them for the next foreseeable future.

Shev Sina ? Modi ? they Pakistanis ? i never knew that.. thanks for letting us know...

Not exactly sure where this road lies, but according to the comments, it is from Himachal Pradesh, India!

lol crazy, I think it could be Nepal

Let me guess ..... you "oppose" terrorism except when it comes to "kashmir freedom struggle" :coffee:
take it to another thread please, this is about Indian tourism places.

Well, everybody in the comment section think it is somewhere in HP.
ok, could be, but where exactly in HP ? I've traveled reasonably extensively there and the roads generally good for mountain roads, Nepal otoh, been on a few like the one in the vid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom