What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Karnataka

a1.jpg

I agree getting a visa into india with a Pakistani passport or islamic name of any nationality is dam hard.

Yet millions upon millions of foreigners visit india each year.

Holiday wise it is a HUGE ATTRACTION for globally tourists.

Top Asian Countries - Top Ten List - TheTopTens.com

india voted the second best country to visit for a holiday in asia

There is no problem in visiting India if you have "Islamic" name. The Problem is if you have pakistani ethnicity.

Its an effort to keep out Terrorists.

Do you know who David Headley is ?

prefect_terrorist2.jpg

was he a USA jornalist murdered in pakistan by ISI or a terror group >>>>

American born son of a Pakistani father who was a CIA informer and also a pakistani ISI double agent who signed up to do Jihad against India and was involved in the Mumbai 26/11 Attack. He is currently in US Jail for Terrorism.

How come i didn't see all these places during my visit to India? Guess i went to the wrong places.:(

You need to spend a long time in India, more than 6 months to a year, and go backpacking to really see it. These places are not on the tourist map.

Sorry We DONT NEED Pakistani tourists

They say the same about Indian tourists and transportation people. That's why they stopped Indian transport going from India to Afghanistan, through Pakistan as many Indian trained terrorists would use "trade" as a reason and would disappear in Pakistan, later doing terrorism against innocent people. So I guess the feeling is mutual :enjoy:

I agree getting a visa into india with a Pakistani passport or islamic name of any nationality is dam hard.

Yet millions upon millions of foreigners visit india each year.

Holiday wise it is a HUGE ATTRACTION for globally tourists.

Top Asian Countries - Top Ten List - TheTopTens.com

india voted the second best country to visit for a holiday in asia

You think a Western source (independent), would write such reasons for India to be top 2nd place to visit. Its amazing what 400 million people connected to the internet can do :tup:. I agree, India is a good place to visit with good culture. But top 2nd in Asia....that's a little too far fetched. I'd put it in the top 7-0 spots, based on unbiased opinions.

No independent Western or Eastern rating organization would write the following as listed under the description on the link you provided. Some Indian guy added this. Which is fine, but you can't do propaganda like this and think the world is filled with fools, who don't know any better!! :rofl: :angel::crazy:

Definitely India is the best country in the world because of its diversity and fraternity.

Indian tradition is world famous.

India is also called as the land of Hindus (Hindustan).

Indian women are so responsible towards their family.

Indians respect their family.

Indians still love to stay in joint family system.

Indians believe in one marriage.

Indian married women looks lovely with a vermilion on their forehead.

Indian foods are world famous in the whole world.

Indian grains are world famous.

Indian spices are again famous in the world.

Correct me if i am wrong but what I have observed is Indians and Pakistanis relation in States is pretty damned chill compared to UK :D /.
UK... I don't have much experience...just lived in Cambridge for a semester and there was no Indian in my department. Yeah but here in Atlanta, people are pretty cool. I already have some Indians as my colleagues and for most part we get along really good. They are not fanatics and we even have our social gatherings with Sindhi Biryani vs Bombay Biryani (It is a food very popular in Pakistan and India, originally came from central Asia).

UK... I don't have much experience...just lived in Cambridge for a semester and there was no Indian in my department. Yeah but here in Atlanta, people are pretty cool. I already have some Indians as my colleagues and for most part we get along really good. They are not fanatics and we even have our social gatherings with Sindhi Biryani vs Bombay Biryani (It is a food very popular in Pakistan and India, originally came from central Asia).

I have been in tri state area for a few months as well as in London metropolitan area when i was young and trust me it will get many people salty but quality of desi immigrants in the states is far higher than UK ;) .

I have been in tri state area for a few months as well as in London metropolitan area when i was young and trust me it will get many people salty but quality of desi immigrants in the states is far higher than UK ;) .
99% of my time and interactions are with highly qualified and professional people of any nationality and ethnicity. At this level people are quite polite and well-mannered even if we differ with each other. But definitely education and society affect your perception and thinking and personality. I had some bitter experiences in UAE but mostly very positive.

99% of my time and interactions are with highly qualified and professional people of any nationality and ethnicity. At this level people are quite polite and well-mannered even if we differ with each other. But definitely education and society affect your perception and thinking and personality. I had some bitter experiences in UAE but mostly very positive.

A few pegs of alcohol brings out the real person in anyone . Just my opinion ;) .

A few pegs of alcohol brings out the real person in anyone . Just my opinion ;) .
Well I don't drink and the social gatherings I attend or arrange are alcohol free. But we eat Indo-Pak food. Vegetarian and chicken and lamb and avoid beef if my indian or hindu colleagues are there. But it is nice to know different cultures. Respect is the most important thing. They don't drink in my presence and I don't eat beef in their presence. That is the first principle we agreed upon.

Well I don't drink and the social gatherings I attend or arrange are alcohol free. But we eat Indo-Pak food. Vegetarian and chicken and lamb and avoid beef if my indian or hindu colleagues are there. But it is nice to know different cultures. Respect is the most important thing. They don't drink in my presence and I don't eat beef in their presence. That is the first principle we agreed upon.

Well then i am very opposite to you .I drink and my muslim friends are not offended and they eat beef every once in a while and I don't care about that .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom