What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Very pretty pictures :tup:. Now if you guys can establish peace with Pakistan.....you could have 20 MILLION more tourist visiting India, bringing significant revenue, peace and love from the other side!!

They will also bring hate, anger, frustration, bigotry, Terrorism, animosity, intolerance and desire to settle in India.

So NO, Thanks but NO Thanks. We can do without them for the next foreseeable future.

a1.JPG

a2.jpg

Cc-All above photos respective owners

@!eon @cirr @ChineseTiger1986 @Madali @Color_Less_Sky @The Eagle @Ranasikander @wiseone2 @FairAndUnbiased @kaikaus @ghazaliy2k @sohail.ishaque @war&peace

@Mr.Nair
1st..... it seems you are from South India.. right ??

Waisyyyyy,,, ab chunky passport b ban gyaaaa..... sooo !!!
2nd...... How much money will it take/expenditures (lowest, medium, Highest) if "I" Plan a visit from Pakistan of 4 days to Kerala, 4 to asaam, and 6 to Kashmir (of your side) and 4 days to ladakh .. and use train/road as source of transport. CAN I ACTUALLY VISIT KASHMIR ??

2nd...... Can i visit all those places on a single visa ? As indian govt issue visas to Pakistani Citizen's of "Cities" not of "whole India" ..

3rd...... can i visit those places with a tourism group of India ? e.g' imaginative travelers ??

4th...... police chay-pani b lete hay... or mujh se to lazmi lege. unky khaala ka larka to hun nhe. as i from Pakistan.. right ? So umooman kitny tak ki amount "demand" karty hay foreigners se ?

4th....... bhai wapsi tak me safe and alive to rahun ga na ??? as i am from "Pakistan" ... WHATtttt ""Atanu pākistān undi..???""

To put it simply......Currently there is no tourist visa agreement between India and Pakistan. So NO pakistani tourist can visit India.

Visa are only granted for visits to close family members (for families split between the two countries in the wake of Partition) and for official/business visits for which there must be a sponsoring party.

The only other visa is a business visa and rules are more strict for that.

To put it simply......Currently there is no tourist visa agreement between India and Pakistan. So NO pakistani tourist can visit India.

Visa are only granted for visits to close family members (for families split between the two countries in the wake of Partition) and for official/business visits for which there must be a sponsoring party.

The only other visa is a business visa and rules are more strict for that.

Ok... Next time. :mad:

BTw thanks for the info. it saved most of time which i was going to "waste" on planning a trip to india. Now i will study INSTEAD. :undecided:

The place is called ' Kuttanad'.This region has the lowest altitude in India and is one of the few places in the world where farming is carried out below sea level.Its also famous for its annual boat race festivals.

Its my homeland...:)
Do you live there, or do you get to visit often?

The place is called ' Kuttanad'.This region has the lowest altitude in India and is one of the few places in the world where farming is carried out below sea level.Its also famous for its annual boat race festivals.

Its my homeland...:)
some from mine

the-peak-of-salota-fort-nashik-maharashtra1.jpg

nashik1.jpg

View-from-top-of-Harihar-fort.jpg

Igatpuri-Nashik-MH-750x294.jpg

Nashik-wins-awa20594.jpg

My home is located here,but I currently stay at Trivandrum ( pursuing my B Tech Mechanical course )
ohh, that is great news. welcome to the fraternity. How do you like it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom