What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Very good, no doubt plenty of splendid places in India, Just stop the lynching you know, thats a mood killer.

@Mr.Nair, Today I am going to visit Goa with family(Diwali Vaccation),will post photos of Goa after my visit. My neighbour has recently purchased a house there and so I am going to stay there.

Thanks for posting the photos

a2.jpg

Cc-Respective owners

@asad71 @war&peace @Saiful Islam @Psychic @Jaanbaz @TimeTraveller @boomslang @Stannis Baratheon @kahonapyarhai @FCPX @Shahryar Hedayati

@Mr.Nair, Today I am going to visit Goa with family(Diwali Vaccation),will post photos of Goa after my visit. My neighbour has recently purchased a house there and so I am going to stay there.

Thanks for posting the photos

I plan a visit myself. Do please post photos. Thanks.

India is a VERY GREEN country.

South india must rain a great deal to be that GREEN & LUSH.

Im punjabi and i thought himachael & k jammu & kashmir where stunning but south india looks awesome too

I hear the north east near darjeeling is also verey beautful

any pics from there

india must be really worth visiting , i think the next time i travel abroad i try a nation to the east rather than west , if i visit india , i think i should visit rich places like punah , and etc. too and take a peak at the mansions there , my cousin is already there for meditation courses ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom