What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Yar @Mr.Nair ,, Q dil kharab kar rahay ho..? abi passport b nahe banaya or tm dil me umangay paida kar rahay ho..
BTw umang mean "khwahesh, "

On topic : inshallah aik din Ladakh and kerala zaroo visit karun ga. "agar apki govt ko koi issue na hua to"

@Mr.Nair, Today I am going to visit Goa with family(Diwali Vaccation),will post photos of Goa after my visit. My neighbour has recently purchased a house there and so I am going to stay there.

Thanks for posting the photos

wow .. awesome.

Kollam

a1.jpg

@Waqkz @LoveIcon @Mr.WetPants @F-22Raptor @DesertFox97 @Götterdämmerung @Point_4590 @Strigon @Solomon2 @pkuser2k12 @skyisthelimit @AZADPAKISTAN2009

@Mr.Nair
1st..... it seems you are from South India.. right ??

Waisyyyyy,,, ab chunky passport b ban gyaaaa..... sooo !!!
2nd...... How much money will it take/expenditures (lowest, medium, Highest) if "I" Plan a visit from Pakistan of 4 days to Kerala, 4 to asaam, and 6 to Kashmir (of your side) and 4 days to ladakh .. and use train/road as source of transport. CAN I ACTUALLY VISIT KASHMIR ??

2nd...... Can i visit all those places on a single visa ? As indian govt issue visas to Pakistani Citizen's of "Cities" not of "whole India" ..

3rd...... can i visit those places with a tourism group of India ? e.g' imaginative travelers ??

4th...... police chay-pani b lete hay... or mujh se to lazmi lege. unky khaala ka larka to hun nhe. as i from Pakistan.. right ? So umooman kitny tak ki amount "demand" karty hay foreigners se ?

4th....... bhai wapsi tak me safe and alive to rahun ga na ??? as i am from "Pakistan" ... WHATtttt ""Atanu pākistān undi..???""

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom