What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Thanks for answering. When you talk about lush green pictures, at what time of the year you can see these lush green fields ? Is south India also that hot just like North India (I can assume as summers in Pakistan are really hot) and share border with north India.

After rainy season, like august,sept,december,january.february

He use to tag people who are online, Sharing a beautiful shade of his country to show the world that they have some beautiful place in their country. What is there to mind ?
Who said I minded. It was unclear why I was tagged.

Kannur

a1.jpg

Cc-Ranjith nambiar

@posedion @Sarge @Super Falcon @FaujHistorian @Arya Desa @IrbiS @TaiShang @LeslieEngel @SR-91 @DESERT FIGHTER @fakhre mirpur @surya kiran @punit @bdslph

No doubt nature has Blessed India with Beauty. I really hope a day will come when Indians and Pakistanis will get Easy tourism Visa to Visit each other and see the beauty this Land (Indo-Pak Sub continent) has to offer

Are you in SSC?
--
I visited a place near Thodupuzha, Kerala called Elaveezhapoonchira. Commanding view and a good place for booze. You can rent JEEP's there. Thoroughly enjoyed the offroading to reach the hill top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom