What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Mysore

a1.jpg

Cc-engineer.akash/skyscrapercity.com

@Bilal Khan 777 @Abdullah S. @zheng2 @usama fiaz @xperia @chauvunist @Uzair Shafiq [Босс] @big CAT @Psychic @silent hawk @Mad_Scientist @mkn_91 @Djinn @EAK

Mangalore

a1.jpg

Cc-Kukkaje.com

@salman Zahid @The Vicious Kind @EnggineerShahjehan @Haroon Syed @qamar1990 @Winchester @mike2000 is back @NOMAN SALEEM @NomanAli89 @Imran Khan

a1.jpg

Cc-AVI Photography

a1.jpg

@mehmet75 @BLACKEAGLE @Husnainshah @Faiez @Viper0011. @dichoi @Andrei_bt @Saqr @Ahiska @silo @optimisticlad @AUSTERLITZ @xyxmt @war&peace @rott @utp45

Is Bangalore the emerging crime capital? - The Hindu

from ( Is Bangalore crime capital?: Krav Maga Bangalore Israeli Self Defense )...

i have been to bangalore a few times... outside of a few older british-times and later areas, bangalore is a overgrown village where idiot college students and idioter software/mba types come from all over india ( and beyond ) without realizing the inherent violence and aggression in the locals ( especially those migrating in the last 15 years from other parts of the state ), many of whom carry reactionary and crass attitudes.

I wanted to see pictures only.....not planning on retiring in India :enjoy:. The entire India is going through religious, class and "Hindu's are better than everyone else" related violence and human rights mess. But that's a separate topic altogether! But I do want to see pictures still :)

One of my very close friend is from Mangalore , he used to boast on and on about how stunning south india was all the time. Fed up, one day i asked him to just google Ladakh. He never mentioned the beauty of south India again. Sorry guys , North India ( North Pakistan , North India and Nepal) is absolutely breath taking. It is truly heaven. A trek in the Himalayas will change your life. No wonder , we have fought wars for kashmir.

Ladakh
ladakh-winter.jpg

ladakh4.jpg

My favorite place , Concordia Pk

Baltoro_glacier_from_air.jpg

:lol: Dude our nuclear weapons are not for show ! :enjoy:

:cheers:
Damn! Its not fair keeping all this beauty for yourself mate. How about a deal? You handover Kashmir to us, with all its beauty, and we'll handover Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim etc. etc. Even if we don't have them, we'll find them and hand them over to you. Can we shake on this? :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Damn! Its not fair keeping all this beauty for yourself mate. How about a deal? You handover Kashmir to us, with all its beauty, and we'll handover Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim etc. etc. Even if we don't have them, we'll find them and hand them over to you. Can we shake on this? :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Its all trick photography. :whistle:

One of my very close friend is from Mangalore , he used to boast on and on about how stunning south india was all the time. Fed up, one day i asked him to just google Ladakh. He never mentioned the beauty of south India again. Sorry guys , North India ( North Pakistan , North India and Nepal) is absolutely breath taking. It is truly heaven. A trek in the Himalayas will change your life. No wonder , we have fought wars for kashmir.

Ladakh
ladakh-winter.jpg

ladakh4.jpg

My favorite place , Concordia Pk

Baltoro_glacier_from_air.jpg

My dear I also wish to go ladakh etc and they are beautiful places too.But such places u can't take ur family as it is more an adventurous journey. Also same scenery everywhere and extreme climates.Not that much diverse wildlife or any other tourists activities.Accomodation and everything more difficult. A good tourists spot and tourists always take these matters into consideration

Whats your damn problem ?

my problem is a serious dislike of those who pretend that india doesn't have problems at all and all is glorious, gentle and warm.

is that wrong??

what if you were in place of the ladies in the case i posted??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom