What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Kerala Backwaters

kerala-backwaters.jpg

my problem is a serious dislike of those who pretend that india doesn't have problems at all and all is glorious, gentle and warm.

Did any one claimed so ?

Did any one claimed so ?

i don't mind people posting about kodaikanal or kashmir and i would very much like to visit those places myself, but viper was asking about bangalore's sky line and i thought of informing him of ground realities ( literally )... what f a foreigner like him wants to visit bangalore?? should we not warn him of what he would find there??

i don't mind people posting about kodaikanal or kashmir and i would very much like to visit those places myself, but viper was asking about bangalore's sky line and i thought of informing him of ground realities ( literally )... what f a foreigner like him wants to visit bangalore??

Foreigners do visit and work in Bangalore.What's your point ?

There is no crime in other cities in the developing world ? Seriously ?

Foreigners do visit and work in Bangalore.What's your point ?

There is no crime in other cities in the developing world ? Seriously ?

My dear please don't feed a well known fanatic and troll like him,it will spoil the thread content as this is a dedicated tourism thread and not a discussion or a day thread subject.

i don't mind people posting about kodaikanal or kashmir and i would very much like to visit those places myself, but viper was asking about bangalore's sky line and i thought of informing him of ground realities ( literally )... what f a foreigner like him wants to visit bangalore?? should we not warn him of what he would find there??
one has to be an extraordinary kind of chutiya to ruin a beautiful thread like this one :mad:

Beautiful indeed.

He use to tag people who are online, Sharing a beautiful shade of his country to show the world that they have some beautiful place in their country. What is there to mind ?
Dude, I hope you don't mind my asking, but were you born and brought up in Pakistan or was your upbringing expat?

One of my very close friend is from Mangalore , he used to boast on and on about how stunning south india was all the time. Fed up, one day i asked him to just google Ladakh. He never mentioned the beauty of south India again. Sorry guys , North India ( North Pakistan , North India and Nepal) is absolutely breath taking. It is truly heaven. A trek in the Himalayas will change your life. No wonder , we have fought wars for kashmir.

Ladakh
ladakh-winter.jpg

ladakh4.jpg

My favorite place , Concordia Pk

Baltoro_glacier_from_air.jpg

It is a very huge country and they can move from hill stations of north to extremely peaceful place of south I think. Heard their north eastern region is also scenic. I think North India is same as of our Punjab and AJK.

@Mr.Nair is India really that beautiful or are these pictures man made ? Just asking. One more question is Bangalore and Mangalore same or two different place?

It is a very huge country and they can move from hill stations of north to extremely peaceful place of south I think. Heard their north eastern region is also scenic. I think North India is same as of our Punjab and AJK.

@Mr.Nair is India really that beautiful or are these pictures man made ? Just asking. One more question is Bangalore and Mangalore same or two different place?

There is no man made, these pictures taken on right camera on right time.I hope you people never seen lush green found in many parts of india.Bangalore and Mangalore are different cities

Bekkal fort

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owners

There is no man made, these pictures taken on right camera on right time.I hope you people never seen lush green found in many parts of india.Bangalore and Mangalore are different cities

Bekkal fort

View attachment 268530
Cc-Respective owners

Thanks for answering. When you talk about lush green pictures, at what time of the year you can see these lush green fields ? Is south India also that hot just like North India (I can assume as summers in Pakistan are really hot) and share border with north India.

At the end I would like to say that you have a beautiful country :). Please keep on tagging me as I am an admirer of natures beauty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom