What's new

In need of an Attack Helicopter

some peoples say you can get tickets directly from ticket counter there.

even my friend is getting my ticket, since you'll be there on monday I'll give you someones number by asking my friend meet him nd get tickets i guess.

i aint sure, will try.

each business class tickets would cost you 750 bucks.

Thanks a lot, if you could tell me the location i will get the ticket myself by my office people over there, or i could take from your friends too,...

Adu

Ok ask them to immediately go to Canara Bank.
and ask for Aero India 2007, 8th/9th/10th Business class tickets costing 750 bucks.

2 days are necessary for seeing all stuffs.
I'd suggest one public day one business day.

business days 7/8/9 - avoid 7 as its inaugauration day.
10/11 Public days.

Trade class tickets in public days r 300 bucks in business days 750 bucks.
normal airshow i think is 100 bucks.

keysersoze its name is LCH " Light combat helicopter".

HAL to unveil new copter at Aero India
Friday, February 02, 2007

A full-scale mock-up of a new attack helicopter will be the highlight of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) display at the Aero India show here next week, even as India's premier aircraft maker looks to cementing new partnerships with key aviation giants during the five-day show.

Loosely based on the hugely successful Eurocopter, the model of the light combat helicopter (LCH) will be loaded with a 20-mm gun, a 70-mm rocket and an electro-optical pod.

HAL has been working on the ALH design for the last one-and-a-half years and is expected to roll out the prototype in 2008.

Explaining the rationale behind the LCH, HAL chief Ashok Baweja said: 'We want an attack helicopter that operates at altitudes of over 15,000 feet. When you are operating at such altitudes you must have lighter machines. You can't have a 10-tonne helicopter operating at those heights.'

Currently the only attack helicopter in the Indian Air Force (IAF) inventory is the Mi-35 gunship, a 12 tonne machine. Additionally, the IAF has modified its Mi-17 medium lift transport helicopter by mounting machine guns and rocket launchers.

The LCH is the second rotary wing HAL has designed after the Dhruv advanced light helicopter (ALH).

Apart from the Dhruv, HAL will showcase the indigenously developed Tejas light combat aircraft (LCA) and the Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT), as also a fully-functional front section of an Jaguar fighter equipped with the upgraded DARIN-II avionics suite.

The company will also exhibit its advancements in machining, composites and state-of-the-art technological capabilities in aviation and aerospace.

'On the eve of Aero India, HAL looks forward to the future with quiet confidence. In the vibrant India of today, HAL would play an enabling role in encouraging and fostering Indian ambitions to be a leading role player in the world aviation scenario of the next decade,' Baweja said.

'With a firm order book on hand, HAL is cruising ahead to become a powerhouse for design, analysis, engineering and software solutions. This Aero India, HAL will stamp its authority on rotary wing capabilities, weaponisation programmes and strengths in aerospace,' he added.

HAL is also set to interact with aviation majors including Boeing, Airbus, GE, Safran, Martin Baker, Elbit, Pratt and Whitney, Dassault, Eurocopter, Honeywell, Bell, EADS, BAe Systems, IAI, GAE, SAAB, Alenia, RUAG, Lockheed Martin, Irkut, Sukhoi Design Bureau, Rosoboronexport, RAC-MiG and NPO Saturn, a company statement said.

'HAL is also set to have fruitful discussions with potential customers and interact with some decision-makers for future cooperation and enhancement of exports,' it added.

Noting that HAL is likely to sign memorandums and agreements for co-operation in thrust areas, the statement said: 'The company will also explore sourcing possibilities from aerospace companies and pitch in for strategic alliances for IT-based services in design and development.

'HAL will use Aero India as an ideal platform to forge ties in a couple of new ventures, including that of the multi-role transport aircraft (MTA), a medium-lift helicopter, MRO (maintenance, repair, overhaul) for civil aircraft, and the design, development and manufacture of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).

http://www.indiaenews.com/india/20070202/37928.htm

So LCH is gonna be used for high altitudes essentially. And the new 10ton battlefield coptor gonna be the normal altitude one?

Dude, if u want i'l PM you my ph no. But i warn you, the pass is non transferable and i have to produce my identity to match with the pass which has the name, age, etc. Its not the regular pass, you know, just show the card and walk in.
Plus i wish you could have asked me this earlier, i am already giving my pass to a friend of mine already living in Bangalore on the 9th, as im heading back to Delhi on the 9th.

I thought u had already obtained a ticket/pass, as you were saying you are already comming there?

^^ damn then. not really.

i've obtained ticket on 8th [a guy from blore told he'll get tickets opn 8th for me], you said in IDF ur returning back on 9th so i thought you can give me your pass on 9th and i can go on 9th.
1 day aint enuff.

i called zombie he told me if i can get hold of your pass it wud be best.

your seriously giving it to someone else??

Yeah, but i highly doubt he would be able to use it. Like i said, its non transferable. Im gonna be there on the 7th and 8th. So i hope 2 days are sufficient. I wanted to attend the speech, etc by the def min. Has the plan of the meet been decided?

gimme ur no i'll call you up. [get my numebr from tht thread in in idf]
if you friend doesnt decides to go do give me the pass pls.

if its media pass - i can go in with your card i have resource for that ;)
i need the pass lol.

gimme ur no i'll call you up. [get my numebr from tht thread in in idf]
if you friend doesnt decides to go do give me the pass pls.

if its media pass - i can go in with your card i have resource for that ;)
i need the pass lol.

turned out its VIP pass and not press pass.

Ministry of Defence "requests my company" on the 7th at the inauguration of the AI-07 where A.K Antony gives his speech.:lol:

PM'ing u mah Ph.

will call u up, but yeah do try incase if ur frnd refrains from using tht pass ;)

anyways :P

Yeah sure mate.

BTW has anyf*king thing been decided. Im leaving tommorrow, and there is no plan of any meet whatsoever.

We will do it! i'll call you on 7th ;) or tomorrow might be.

anyways i'm serious for the pass if your frnd isnt so do see if its possible from your side... ;)

though zombie might get me one lets see - can onldee know after 7th.

where u'll be staying?
i'll call u tomorrow to discuss about staying and mkeeting.

me reaching there on 7th morning.

Sure mate, be sure to do that, cuz i feel liek all we are doing is talking, and no1 is putting up any scedules for the meet. Im staying at my friends place. I have no idea where he lives, he'l be there to recieve me, thats all i know lol. It would be a lot better if we all meet.

2 days just running amok in Bangalore for me, and the rest 2 for AI-07 ;)

Back
Top Bottom