What's new

In Case of India-China War, Outcome Will be Decided Within Hours: Pravin Sawhney

Can you substantiate your claim on that?
He recently conducted an interview of Gen Naravane.
He is a sold out guy, he has been invited to PLA sponsored seminars a few years back which means that he works for CCP, plus all his followers on Twitter are from Pakistan, even his YouTube channel videos are filled with comments from Pakistani users. He just does it against India, also he and his wife happen to be Urban Naxals (Left Wing Extremists).

He is a sold out guy, he has been invited to PLA sponsored seminars a few years back which means that he works for CCP, plus all his followers on Twitter are from Pakistan, even his YouTube channel videos are filled with comments from Pakistani users. He just does it against India, also he and his wife happen to be Urban Naxals (Left Wing Extremists).
Explain why a sitting Indian general would allow him to conduct an interview about Indian policy and Military ! Your accusations make him a traitor and i am sure Gen Naravane will know more than you and me.

Explain why a sitting Indian general would allow him to conduct an interview about Indian policy and Military ! Your accusations make him a traitor and i am sure Gen Naravane will know more than you and me.
He took interview as a journo, but he is still a sold out. Because he has a “Force Magazine” so as a press wala he was allowed to.

He is a sold out guy,
Do you have any proof to support such wildly unsubstantiated claims? Are you privy to some classified inquiry and report?

he has been invited to PLA sponsored seminars a few years back which means that he works for CCP
Modi met with Xi 18 times before the Indo-China border skirmish last year and he has yet to even name China. Perhaps Modi is a CCP/PLA stooge, thus a traitor?

plus all his followers on Twitter are from Pakistan, even his YouTube channel videos are filled with comments from Pakistani users.
And this implies what exactly?

He just does it against India, also he and his wife happen to be Urban Naxals (Left Wing Extremists).
Attack the argument instead of the person. This exercise in character assassination is characteristic of the illiterate and the scum. Don't breed until you have re-educated yourself.

Modi met with Xi 18 times before the Indo-China border skirmish last year and he has yet to even name China. Perhaps Modi is a CCP/PLA stooge, thus a traitor?
Lol you showed your trait as a librandu with this arguement, i am rofl.
And this implies what exactly?
That no one gives him grass in India and runs on Pakistani audience support so he makes content accordingly.
Attack the argument instead of the person. This exercise in character assassination is characteristic of the illiterate and the scum. Don't breed until you have re-educated yourself.
And the so called character assassinations have been done by him against our serving air chief as well, will share the tweet if I find it again. Only JNU chhaaps like you consider him “unbiased”, rest all are ill-experienced.

He took interview as a journo, but he is still a sold out. Because he has a “Force Magazine” so as a press wala he was allowed to.
So a "Traitor" Journalists is allowed to speak one of the most important person in India? Don't you think if R&AW finds any Chinese connection, they will put him and his entire team behind bars? I understand that people like him will not be liked by Ultranationalist because such people don't present rosy pictures and instead point out towards the gaps and areas of improvement.

Nuclear powers don't fight full fledged wars anymore. It's either proxy wars or small border skirmishes.

So a "Traitor" Journalists is allowed to speak one of the most important person in India? Don't you think if R&AW finds any Chinese connection, they will put him and his entire team behind bars? I understand that people like him will not be liked by Ultranationalist because such people don't present rosy pictures and instead point out towards the gaps and areas of improvement.
R&AW does not have the authority to do so, if they had then whole JNU, JU and AMU would have been behind the bars.

And bro one can say the same for Tarek Fateh w.r.t Pakistan because such people don't present rosy pictures and instead point out towards the gaps and areas of improvement.

People like you who deny reality are real enemies of India. The laws of physics do not alter themselves according to nationality. The sooner you understand this the better for India.

The basis for analyzing problems is based on reality and logic, not on identity. Everyone is subject to the laws of nature. You think China is your enemy, it doesn't matter. Learning from the enemy's merits is the quickest way to victory.

Since you are hostile to China, you must believe the story of China stealing US technology and that THE US is China's enemy. We don't discuss their veracity , you can see that China doesn't deny US technology just because the US is an enemy. We don't say that American technology is rubbish. You will see China learning some of America's technology and belittling the other. If you analyze it on the basis of identity, you get confused conclusions. The simple story is that we judge whether American technology works based on science. We will discuss,simulation, testing. Rather than attacking its nationality.

So are you also based on reality and logic? The victory of the war was the result of a number of factors. When you have that, you win. Not because you are Indian you will win.

So what do you think is the problem with his analysis? What reality is he denying? Or is it just that he is An Indian so he should not conclude that India will fail?

People like you who deny reality are real enemies of India. The laws of physics do not alter themselves according to nationality. The sooner you understand this the better for India.

The basis for analyzing problems is based on reality and logic, not on identity. Everyone is subject to the laws of nature. You think China is your enemy, it doesn't matter. Learning from the enemy's merits is the quickest way to victory.

Since you are hostile to China, you must believe the story of China stealing US technology and that THE US is China's enemy. We don't discuss their veracity , you can see that China doesn't deny US technology just because the US is an enemy. We don't say that American technology is rubbish. You will see China learning some of America's technology and belittling the other. If you analyze it on the basis of identity, you get confused conclusions. The simple story is that we judge whether American technology works based on science. We will discuss,simulation, testing. Rather than attacking its nationality.

So are you also based on reality and logic? The victory of the war was the result of a number of factors. When you have that, you win. Not because you are Indian you will win.

So what do you think is the problem with his analysis? What reality is he denying? Or is it just that he is An Indian so he should not conclude that India will fail?
I did not say India or China will win, but outcome within hours of war is his yet another idiotic musing. There will never be war with china apart from small scale skirmishes.

R&AW does not have the authority to do so, if they had then whole JNU, JU and AMU would have been behind the bars.

And bro one can say the same for Tarek Fateh w.r.t Pakistan because such people don't present rosy pictures and instead point out towards the gaps and areas of improvement.
Pravin can only be compared with Maj Agha Amin sahib. I have nothing else to say.

Lol you showed your trait as a librandu with this arguement, i am rofl.
From my somewhat limited interaction with people like you, and not for the lack of trying on their part, I have gleaned that the oft cited pejorative "librandu" actually means someone, who:

a. believes in mutual coexistence and harmony and prosperity for all, instead of blaming your failures on others, because solving real issues requires real skills, not bullshittery;

b. absolutely doesn't think of "size", "inches", and "facial features" upon hearing a certain male name, much less indulge in wild fantasies involving all the qualifiers aforementioned and then some.

But you do you. We all have our kinks. I'm just glad you feel no shame admitting to your kinks and fantasies. Whatever rocks your boat, man! One word of advice though, this is not the place for such wild fantasies. Let's stick with rational arguments.

So, the question still stands unanswered. If a few Pakistani followers make Sawhney a traitor, what does Modi's silence make him - a coward or a traitor? Or both?

And the so called character assassinations have been done by him against our serving air chief as well, will share the tweet if I find it again. Only JNU chhaaps like you consider him “unbiased”, rest all are ill-experienced.
The more time I spend responding to you, the less I'm interested in what you have to say.

I did not say India or China will win, but outcome within hours of war is his yet another idiotic musing. There will never be war with china apart from small scale skirmishes.
the outcome surely doesn't mean the end of the war, but the tilt of the battle, which will be decided base on the cyber, EW, structure, logistics, training, quantity, quality of both armies...etc.

Back
Top Bottom