What's new

In a first in India, 40,000 troops launch mammoth anti-Naxal operation

Those are not ideological oppresion but individualistic. Its not that Maoists enjoy raping. Thats exactly the same case like we have in our society. Why make it exclusive?

I am just showing the other face of those maoists who are hailed as liberators of oppressors by some .

What kind of liberation are they going to do if they themselves are doing the oppression .

And why is that when the maoists does the oppression it becomes individualistic .

This is not a single case and not related to a single person but almost all of the top leadership of maoists .

I am just showing the other face of those maoists who are hailed as liberators of oppressors by some .

What kind of liberation are they going to do if they themselves are doing the oppression .

And why is that when the maoists does the oppression it becomes individualistic .

This is not a single case and not related to a single person but almost all of the top leadership of maoists .
That is exactly the reason why those tribals need freedom from those rulers. But it wud be futile to be saved from one and then face another oppressor. We need to include them into our system and that my friend needs serious intent. Does our govt have that ?

That is exactly the reason why those tribals need freedom from those rulers. But it wud be futile to be saved from one and then face another oppressor. We need to include them into our system and that my friend needs serious intent. Does our govt have that ?

If the govt. has to do any serious developmental work in those regions they will first have to eliminate the naxals .

Because any civilian development work will be targeted by naxals and they very well know that bringing progress will affect their recruitment .

They does not allow any development works and then go on to complain that there is no development .

Case in point attack on schools .

If the govt. has to do any serious developmental work in those regions they will first have to eliminate the naxals .

Because any civilian development work will be targeted by naxals and they very well know that bringing progress will affect their recruitment .

They does not allow any development works and then go on to complain that there is no development .

Well. The curent development work is not genuine. 1st be genuine in ur intent then expect positive response.

Exactly my point!!
Naxal moment was started with a novel idea to end suffering bring equality and prosperity. But that has lost and taken over by opportunist and greedy leaders who are more interested to stay in power even if they have to take basic right of education from kids, right of medical treatment from ills, right of information to all, right of freedom of expression ............ right to choose their fate and path of life/ carrier....

all of above replaced by suffering and extortion either Naxal or govt agencies suspecting them as Naxals.

ONLY solution is to have iron fist to eliminate who do not wants to remain terrorist and do not want to be part of mainstream, big media campaign augmented by massive and generous helping hand.

The people who do this DO NOT deserve any sympathy!!

Gadchiroli villagers suffer after Naxal attack on primary school - The Hindu
Naxal violence: 260 schools destroyed in 5 years - Rediff.com News

The Insurgency Threatening India's Schools - TIME
'Schools are soft targets for the Naxals' - Rediff.com India News
Two students of tribal school killed in Naxal crossfire | NDTV.com
Why naxals attack schools? | Vicky Nanjappa

Thank Heavens that people like @Lil Mathew and @IND_PAK raise their voices to remind us of why the Naxals exist.

The ideology is long gone and dead, now it's about money making, extortion and brain washing village folks and tribal youth.

Every Ex naxal who surrenders comes out disillusioned, cheated and feeling used.

Well. The curent development work is not genuine. 1st be genuine in ur intent then expect positive response.

Even the tribals want to get rid of the naxals and want developement .

There was news from the last elections in Chattisgarh where villagers from maoist strong hold coming out to vote .

Hopefully we will be able to get rid of this menace .

Even the tribals want to get rid of the naxals and want developement .

There was news from the last elections in Chattisgarh where villagers from maoist strong hold coming out to vote .

Hopefully we will be able to get rid of this menace .
Before that hope that your politicians get some sense and a little less greed.

The ideology is long gone and dead, now it's about money making, extortion and brain washing village folks and tribal youth.

Every Ex naxal who surrenders comes out disillusioned, cheated and feeling used.

Thank Heavens that people like @Lil Mathew and @IND_PAK raise their voices to remind us of why the Naxals exist.

Before that hope that your politicians get some sense and a little less greed.

My politicians . Isn't them your politicians also ??

The politicians are also changing .

Raman Singh , Shivraj Chauhan , etc are doing a good job with their respective states .

Last edited:
I wish your words comes true and we get them back among us, equal to us and happy.

The difference is- I somewhat and to some extent endorse the cause of naxal and subscribe to that part of their theory which talks about inequality and suppression handed to them by state.
But, I dont endorse or believe in any religion based outrageous hatred which suggest jannat in killing infidels. These heavenly theories are above my humanly mind.

I think you should not expect any sympathies from me to a group which I dont subscribe to neither do I believe even an iota of their propagandas.

Yes, I have sympathies toward many of the naxals who are humiliated in search of their bread and butter not for 72 virgins.

This is Indian's internal problem and leave it to that. I am assuming you have some kind of hatred against Muslims. Why are you bringing Islam into this. First of all do some research and you would know that the 72 virgins belongs to a weak hadith. Now grow up!

Naxals don't kill innocent people ..... You must be kidding .

Read post#112 . There are unlimited number of sources quoting incidents of naxals killing innocent people .

Leave innocent people even they persecute their own cadres .

Raped repeatedly, Naxal leader quits Red ranks - Times Of India

'Wife-swapping, rapes and ruthless torturing' - All part of life for women Naxalites - daily.bhaskar.com

Former Naxal commander who was raped and tortured for seven years by her comrades reveals the culture of misogyny and violence against women in the Maoist movement | Mail Online

So against what oppression are they fighting for ??

Read my post ... i said as compared to other other terrorists cells ....singling out events does not help in any way.. and try to understand what people are trying to say...your living in ignorance...

You are mixing out individual crimes v/s the organized mass murder which is committed by terrorists , both are bad but know the difference ....

Simply launching a military campaign wont help , if the people remain ignored and forgotten you will just end up with another movement ..i don't understand why you are not accepting that. The Fault is on our end as well.....

My politicians . Isn't them your politicians also ??

The politicians are also changing .

Raman Singh , Prithviraj Chauhan , etc are doing a good job with their respective states .
You mean Shivraj Chouhan? Prithvi Chavan has infact screwd up Maharashta and Bombay for the pathetic policies of their party.

Back
Top Bottom