What's new

Imran takes Oath; the rise of the Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before elections, i have only one stance that blind favoritism is much dangerous than corruption. I don't know whom you called poor, might be those who changed their mobile phone rapidly, who can pay more than 100 thousands rupees to educate their children, those who can afford automobiles, can afford a lot of luxuries but denied to pay taxes because they are poor. Poor are those who couldn't get their daily voyages because of poor economy, poor security situation, poor tendency of bulding infrastructure. There are some of poor getting more than a middle class family but by their attitude and presentation 'they are poor'. People can buy real estates in luxurious housing schemes but refused to pay taxes, bank accounts are more than 10 million but couldn't pay taxes, could buy fashion brands, can go to see cinema, can spend money for Ayyashi mujraas but couldn't pay taxes so this is actually are poor crying to save their money. Parlimentarians are not allians but from this same society so if you couldn't pay then why should they?

Justice is tax which is same for all in Switzerland where poor also not exempted from paying taxes but according to heir financial degree or conditions. He showed that he is the part of same dirty opposition who could do nothing but criticize. I will advise him first open the doors of SKMCH for poor then come to talk about poor.

Jahalat is When Nawaz shairf talks about Siyasi Mufhamat, What the hell is siyasu mufhamat? Public gives you vote to go to assembly and speak truth or atleast speak what reflects their wishes and emotions. IK has done that, A patwari mind will not understand such things. Because he has none simple

Main is ko pehlay bauhaut baar samjha chuka hoon, Russia main sardi hoti hai, ya to yeh relocate kar day ya koi acha sa heater khareed lay. Magr yeh sunta hi nhn hai.

Being in Russia, Brazil, Cap town, Taitti or Green Land doesn't mean i should be away from Pakistan's national affairs. If you can counter please argue and i will well come any constructive talk and i am not blind support even if i voted for PMLN. First and ever first Pakistan and then any Party or group. So simple.

Before elections, i have only one stance that blind favoritism is much dangerous than corruption. I don't know whom you called poor, might be those who changed their mobile phone rapidly, who can pay more than 100 thousands rupees to educate their children, those who can afford automobiles, can afford a lot of luxuries but denied to pay taxes because they are poor. Poor are those who couldn't get their daily voyages because of poor economy, poor security situation, poor tendency of bulding infrastructure. There are some of poor getting more than a middle class family but by their attitude and presentation 'they are poor'. People can buy real estates in luxurious housing schemes but refused to pay taxes, bank accounts are more than 10 million but couldn't pay taxes, could buy fashion brands, can go to see cinema, can spend money for Ayyashi mujraas but couldn't pay taxes so this is actually are poor crying to save their money. Parlimentarians are not allians but from this same society so if you couldn't pay then why should they?

Justice is tax which is same for all in Switzerland where poor also not exempted from paying taxes but according to heir financial degree or conditions. He showed that he is the part of same dirty opposition who could do nothing but criticize. I will advise him first open the doors of SKMCH for poor then come to talk about poor.

Did Imran steal $6 billion dollars form the treasury over a 10 year period?

Did him and his wife steal £2 billion dollars from the treasury and stuff the dirty money in a Swiss bank account?

Is he washing dirty money through Karachi Stock exchange?

Did he run to America for help in an internal Pakistani matter?

Reality is he has done none of these things. Instead he has given. Hospitals, Schools, welfare initiatives.

If people like you are not able to tell good from bad then this is the reason the country is trapped in a 3rd world mindset.

You deserve Nawaz the Ghadar, he has been sucking the soul of this country ever since Zia gave birth to him. Incompetent and a failure. Dancing to the strings of his puppet master. He is not even a national leader, he had to fix elections in Punjab just to keep his seats.

He is weak, a criminal and a Ghadar.

MQM kay 8 banday aghwa ho gaye hain pura sooba sar par utha lia hai, har roz 15 aam log martay hain in ki koi fikr nhn.

After 18th amendment, provinces have enough power to control law and order situation if really they want. Current government in Sindh is of those with whom they enjoyed taste of power 5 years so why not talk to them first?

Being in Russia, Brazil, Cap town, Taitti or Green Land doesn't mean i should be away from Pakistan's national affairs. If you can counter please argue and i will well come any constructive talk and i am not blind support even if i voted for PMLN. First and ever first Pakistan and then any Party or group. So simple.

How the heck can you justify your statement that SKMH does not cater to the poor?

Talking of credibility,, Wasn't Pakistan fined 50 million dollar by IMF due to figure manipulation of Honorable Ishaq Dar? While Bill gates phones Imran and asks his co-operation in polio drive.

A neutral mind will feel the difference, Patwari mind will always see,,, Sir Sher Zindabad, Yes Sir Sher, Ji Hazoori.

Fake news of 50 million Dollars fine, and you know Bill Gates called to NS too for broad cooperation in various welfare programs.
Called IK because he supposed that he could help in Polio vaccination process in KPK but he didn't know that this is empty balloon.

Jahalat is When Nawaz shairf talks about Siyasi Mufhamat, What the hell is siyasu mufhamat? Public gives you vote to go to assembly and speak truth or atleast speak what reflects their wishes and emotions. IK has done that, A patwari mind will not understand such things. Because he has none simple

Clearly indicates that you have nothing solid to continue discussion. Sindh, Balochistan, KPK governments was result of this 'Mufahmut'. Why don't you think before making logic less statements....hmmmm?

What's new here? He is not leader but immature funny cricketer, look what he said; 'Comparing Switzerland and exampling Switzerland with Pakistan that they are developed because of their tax system and suddenly started from tradition fart GHAREEB IS NAYE BAJAT KE TAX TALEY MAR JAEY GA'. Enough with this BS.

Is pagal aadmi ko sukoon nahi hai. Russia ki sardi nai is ka dimagh kharab kar dia hai.

Clearly indicates that you have nothing solid to continue discussion. Sindh, Balochistan, KPK governments was result of this 'Mufahmut'. Why don't you think before making logic less statements....hmmmm?

hmmm,, A person sitting in Russia is making statements Shuakat khanum does not treat poor while I sitting in Lahore visited Shaukat khaunm and asked the help desk to guide me to accounts department so I can check Shaukat khanum spending. Since as you know, it's a charity hospital and donors have right to check accounts and balances of charity hospitals. They gladly helped me in complete process

Point being, when you are not physically on ground, you can not make useless, brainless accusations until you went there yourself and verified the truth yourself.

Did Imran steal $6 billion dollars form the treasury over a 10 year period?

Did him and his wife steal £2 billion dollars from the treasury and stuff the dirty money in a Swiss bank account?

Is he washing dirty money through Karachi Stock exchange?

Did he run to America for help in an internal Pakistani matter?

Reality is he has done none of these things. Instead he has given. Hospitals, Schools, welfare initiatives.

If people like you are not able to tell good from bad then this is the reason the country is trapped in a 3rd world mindset.

You deserve Nawaz the Ghadar, he has been sucking the soul of this country ever since Zia gave birth to him. Incompetent and a failure. Dancing to the strings of his puppet master. He is not even a national leader, he had to fix elections in Punjab just to keep his seats.

He is weak, a criminal and a Ghadar.

Non of above mentioned has strong enough to be proved. People like me is the part of group want to save Pakistan from foreign intelligence supported puppet. May be that Zia gave birth to NS but NS now mature enough to implement own ideas and no other politician in the country is patriot more than NS & SS.

hmmm,, A person sitting in Russia is making statements Shuakat khanum does not treat poor while I sitting in Lahore visited Shaukat khaunm and asked the help desk to guide me to accounts department so I can check Shaukat khanum spending. Since as you know, it's a charity hospital and donors have right to check accounts and balances of charity hospitals. They gladly helped me in complete process

Point being, when you are not physically on ground, you can not make useless, brainless accusations until you went there yourself and verified the truth yourself.

And person sitting in Qatar (if it is real) is damn sure that nothing fishy is there!!!.................No comments

Is pagal aadmi ko sukoon nahi hai. Russia ki sardi nai is ka dimagh kharab kar dia hai.

Post reported and please lets talk to issue but not making personal attacks.

Post reported and please lets talk to issue but not making personal attacks.

First talk some sense. Your criticism on IK is so lame that I have started to believe that IK has done something to you personally when you were a child. :rolleyes:

Non of above mentioned has strong enough to be proved. People like me is the part of group want to save Pakistan from foreign intelligence supported puppet. May be that Zia gave birth to NS but NS now mature enough to implement own ideas and no other politician in the country is patriot more than NS & SS.

And person sitting in Qatar (if it is real) is damn sure that nothing fishy is there!!!.................No comments

And here goes the Patwaari Logics. Didn't I mentioned in last post I'm in Lahore? Ankhain hain Ya teech button? and FYI, I'm in Pakistan from last 5 years.

So Far DV RULES baseless propaganda busted, Shaukat khanum does not treat poor, IK is Jahil, Siyasi mufhamat is better than speaking truth.

Nawaz Sharif is such a saint he will not bring nation looted wealth back into country.

Just shows how much he knows about Pakistani politics, I would suggest him to stop reading IK propaganda pages on FB ( I hate Imran khan :lol:) and to broaden your knowledge base

IF NS is so patriotic, why he gave Zardari led PPP a free hand from 2008-2013? why is he not going after PPP corruption? Why o Why my Dear patwari? Is doing mufahmat necessary for becoming patriotic?

First talk some sense. Your criticism on IK is so lame that I have started to believe that IK has done something to you personally when you were a child. :rolleyes:

No, we have no any personal problems but he may do with nation so much bad and people should unite not to let it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom