What's new

Imran takes Oath; the rise of the Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DV RULES you need to open up your ears imran was telling about justice in swiz society not tax system this shows your level great job ::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
6521_306374819497303_2136456508_n.jpg

Lozzz on the title "Rise of the Khan". Well this Khan AKA Tsunami has lost all respect in my eyes after he spoke against Pakistan Defence Budget which is only 8% & he tried to show as if it was 80%.

The spineless politicians of Pakistan continue to ignore the sacrifices of Pakistan Army & they continue to ignore that is because of Pakistan that Pakistan is still alive & independent. The real threat to Pakistan are these corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians.

One N-league woman MNA started to burn, and then she got a BIG facepalm! When Imran Khan talked about Dhandli and all.

Aunty jee bolnay say pehlay aglay ki baat to samajh jaya karo.

Lozzz on the title "Rise of the Khan". Well this Khan AKA Tsunami has lost all respect in my eyes after he spoke against Pakistan Defence Budget which is only 8% & he tried to show as if it was 80%.

The spineless politicians of Pakistan continue to ignore the sacrifices of Pakistan Army & they continue to ignore that is because of Pakistan that Pakistan is still alive & independent. The real threat to Pakistan are these corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians.
http://beta.dawn.com/news/1019340/attack-on-military-convoy-kills-at-least-six-in-peshawar
PESHAWAR: At least six security personnel were killed and three injured when a military convoy was ambushed by militants in Sara Khwaara area on Kohat Road in the outskirts of Peshawar late on Wednesday.‏

Official sources told Dawn.com that heavily armed militants targeted the convoy in Sara Khwaara area of Mattani district near the troubled Darra Adamkhel region, killing six security personnel.

A vehicle of the para-military forces was also destroyed in the attack which was initiated with rockets fires, the added.

The security forces also claimed to have killed at least four attackers as a search operation is ongoing in the area.

The exchange of fires between the militants and the security forces continued for almost an hour during which three security personnel were also injured.

On May 16, an army convoy was attacked in the same area also leaving at least five soldiers dead.

No one has yet accepted responsibility of the attack, however, the outlawed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) have carried out similar attacks in the area on military convoys in the past.

This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly

thats how his speech been taken in KPK?
by innocent talibans? whom he is trying to save from drones?
thats wht he was all about in his speech? saving the killers of pakistanis?

One N-league woman MNA started to burn, and then she got a BIG facepalm! When Imran Khan talked about Dhandli and all.

Aunty jee bolnay say pehlay aglay ki baat to samajh jaya karo.

You listened whole speech? In the end, did you hear the remarks of Sheeda talli who asking speaker to let him speak and asking why Nawaz sharif is not in parliament today . And the person who trolled sheeda talli by saying "app kay paith mai kyo dard ho rahi hai" :omghaha: :omghaha:

Attack on military convoy kills at least six in Peshawar - DAWN.COM
PESHAWAR: At least six security personnel were killed and three injured when a military convoy was ambushed by militants in Sara Khwaara area on Kohat Road in the outskirts of Peshawar late on Wednesday.‏

Official sources told Dawn.com that heavily armed militants targeted the convoy in Sara Khwaara area of Mattani district near the troubled Darra Adamkhel region, killing six security personnel.

A vehicle of the para-military forces was also destroyed in the attack which was initiated with rockets fires, the added.

The security forces also claimed to have killed at least four attackers as a search operation is ongoing in the area.

The exchange of fires between the militants and the security forces continued for almost an hour during which three security personnel were also injured.

On May 16, an army convoy was attacked in the same area also leaving at least five soldiers dead.

No one has yet accepted responsibility of the attack, however, the outlawed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) have carried out similar attacks in the area on military convoys in the past.

This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly

thats how his speech been taken in KPK?
by innocent talibans? whom he is trying to save from drones?
thats wht he was all about in his speech? saving the killers of pakistanis?

Yes bats I read the news & I don't understand why Pakistan is not going for Chinese Armed Drones, they can serve really well for Pakistan Army, the trouble areas can be monitored 24/7 & casualties can be avoided plus I strongly believe PAF should be used heavily in the trouble areas.

Getting back to the topic now, so many of our soldiers have been martyred & yet these cheap politicians continue to target Pak Defence Budget, Pak Army & Intel Agencies. They are just here to please their masters US & they fail to understand Pak Army & they will always fail under this corrupt Democrazy controlled by US & allies.

I am already praying for Military takeover to save Pakistan because Democrazy is not the solution for Pakistan today, people who believe IK can save Pakistan are sleeping.

You listened whole speech? In the end, did you hear the remarks of Sheeda talli who asking speaker to let him speak and asking why Nawaz sharif is not in parliament today . And the person who trolled sheeda talli by saying "app kay paith mai kyo dard ho rahi hai" :omghaha: :omghaha:

Yeah, but I couldn't exactly make out what he was saying, all I understood was him saying, woh mojood nhn hain.

Will hear it again.

Yeah, but I couldn't exactly make out what he was saying, all I understood was him saying, woh mojood nhn hain.

Will hear it again.

Sheeda was in mood to take a dig at nawaz sharif for not being present in Parliament today because of IK

Here's the full speech. A worth listen to speech - you'd love it even Nooners would love this speech. think of him as a Pakistani instead of Chairman PTI.

Part 1:

Part 2:

It was daring to mention that event, When Pak Army accepted the responsibility of bombing madrassa which killed 80 children in Bajaur when actually it was a drone attack. I commend such truth being spoken in parliament.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom