What's new

Imran takes Oath; the rise of the Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we have no any personal problems but he may do with nation so much bad and people should unite not to let it happen.

The only thing bad he has done is to challenge the monopoly of your Ganja hero. And would make PML(N) PPP of future. Limited to only one region of Pakistan.

And that's why you keep whining on this forum with your lame accusations.

Here Justice starts. Nobody interested to listen childish views. He should keep away from any media coverage. Wast of the time.

Yea, and super intelligent Noora Sharif should instead come at media 3 times a day, after all knowledge base of this Nation is very pathetic, so we desperately need to listen NS 3 times a day.. :omghaha:

I wish I could listen to the whole thing... the little bit I saw, makes me feel it was a great speech!

I wish I could listen to the whole thing... the little bit I saw, makes me feel it was a great speech!

Yeah...this was a totally different speech to the election campaign ones. Sort of spoken from the heart. Azadi ka matlab, ghulami say nijat, revenue, NAB etc...Ch Nisar also commended his speech.

He also mentioned that there would be a new anti corruption watchdog in KPK completely separated from the government executive.

insaf.pk should publish the transcript of his speech.

Jahalat is When Nawaz shairf talks about Siyasi Mufhamat, What the hell is siyasu mufhamat? Public gives you vote to go to assembly and speak truth or atleast speak what reflects their wishes and emotions. IK has done that, A patwari mind will not understand such things. Because he has none simple
Nops, siyasi mufahimat is when Saleem safi asks Pervaiz Khattak about the curruption charges on the members of JWP he replies,"lets forget the past and look forward".
(Pervaiz Khattak's Exclusive interview with Saleem Safi in Jirgah)

Nobody recorded his speech on a cell phone?
PTV is the property of Pakistan. Not Noon League, not PTI. Pakistan's channel should be controlled by Pakistan's people. That would be PPP, Pakistan People's Party

insaf.pk should publish the transcript of his speech.

999734_10151531261804527_2077251239_n.jpg

998386_10151531261769527_1545642867_n.jpg

6955_10151531262044527_554952915_n.jpg

standing ovation from gallery to the members !!

1000423_10151531262094527_1117527216_n.jpg

375626_10151531262269527_816658653_n.jpg

1002414_10151531262499527_1357225876_n.jpg

Before elections, i have only one stance that blind favoritism is much dangerous than corruption. I don't know whom you called poor, might be those who changed their mobile phone rapidly, who can pay more than 100 thousands rupees to educate their children, those who can afford automobiles, can afford a lot of luxuries but denied to pay taxes because they are poor. Poor are those who couldn't get their daily voyages because of poor economy, poor security situation, poor tendency of bulding infrastructure. There are some of poor getting more than a middle class family but by their attitude and presentation 'they are poor'. People can buy real estates in luxurious housing schemes but refused to pay taxes, bank accounts are more than 10 million but couldn't pay taxes, could buy fashion brands, can go to see cinema, can spend money for Ayyashi mujraas but couldn't pay taxes so this is actually are poor crying to save their money. Parlimentarians are not allians but from this same society so if you couldn't pay then why should they?

Justice is tax which is same for all in Switzerland where poor also not exempted from paying taxes but according to heir financial degree or conditions. He showed that he is the part of same dirty opposition who could do nothing but criticize. I will advise him first open the doors of SKMCH for poor then come to talk about poor.
sir you are taxing poor not bigger industrialists and businessmen you are taxing poor sir and lower middle class you are increasing oil and electricity prices the taxes you imposed on fashion and mujra shows are a joke when compared to what they earn and Switzerland exempts poor and also they have complete justice system and rich can't get away after committing crime but in Pakistan they can like bakery case

Nops, siyasi mufahimat is when Saleem safi asks Pervaiz Khattak about the curruption charges on the members of JWP he replies,"lets forget the past and look forward".
(Pervaiz Khattak's Exclusive interview with Saleem Safi in Jirgah)

38896198.jpg

:lol:

Did he said anything about his earlier roars about investigation of Election rigging?

Sounds like after letting down the rigging-protestors, he has stepped aside and let me the democracy show run for another 5 years.

What's new here? He is not leader but immature funny cricketer, look what he said; 'Comparing Switzerland and exampling Switzerland with Pakistan that they are developed because of their tax system and suddenly started from tradition fart GHAREEB IS NAYE BAJAT KE TAX TALEY MAR JAEY GA'. Enough with this BS.

He is crazy the tax to GDP ratio in Switzerland is 30% in Pakistan its 8.9%.
In 1998/99 Pakistan tax to GDP ratio was 13%. Sometimes i want peace i want to forget him but he is too vulnerable to the insults. Beside Imran khan and Sheikh Rasheed will provide good entertainment to assembly members.

You realise he's criticising the type of tax increase?
GST for example, while corporate tax is cut and no real measures taken to stop tax evaders, widen tax net and make tax system more progressive.

Valid criticism IMO, and I know, no matter how valid someone may criticise your leaders, you will follow them like sheep.

Did he said anything about his earlier roars about investigation of Election rigging?

Sounds like after letting down the rigging-protestors, he has stepped aside and let me the democracy show run for another 5 years.

Yes he did, but the media or PTV rather conveniently forgot to air that part!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom