Imran smells conspiracy to detach N Waziristan

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran smells conspiracy to detach N Waziristan
By Dawn.com

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Tuesday said it appears as if a conspiracy is being hatched to detach North Waziristan from the country and vowed to bring the matter to Army Chief Gen Raheel Sharif’s notice, DawnNews reported.

Briefing the media after attending a meeting of the party’s core committee here, he said that he will meet with the army chief and appeal to him to stop the military offensive in North Waziristan.

The PTI chief said he witnessed similar situation in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) during the military operation before it was detached from rest of the country in 1971.

The cricketer-turned-politician claimed that the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government had failed in negotiating with Taliban.

Reiterating his stance on alleged rigging in the May 11 poll, Khan said the government was scared of verifying thumb impressions in four constituencies where his party pointed out alleged rigging took place.

He also alleged that Punjab government used its ‘machinery’ to rig the recently held by-poll in the province.

The PTI chairman assailed the government for recent hike in electricity prices, saying the hike during the five-year rule of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) has been superseded by the prevailing government in just one year.

“It feels as if the PML-N government is not afraid of anyone,” said Khan while mentioning 14 foreign trips of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif since assuming power last year. Despite all these trips, the government has failed to bring any foreign investment in the country, he added.

Speaking on the occasion, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak said that his province was being treated like an ‘orphan’. He complained about non-issuance of development funds by Islamabad and its noncooperation on the matters relating to power, water and wheat.

Bringing matters to COA attention????, array Khan shaab he himself is visiting the region to oversee the operation.... :coffee:

I'm sure the army chief will hear him out. As for detaching North Waziristan, I very much doubt it. The closest attempt came in the early 60's and we all know how that turned out. The tribal people killed those folks off.

I'm sure the army chief will hear him out. As for detaching North Waziristan, I very much doubt it. The closest attempt came in the early 60's and we all know how that turned out. The tribal people killed those folks off.

he is right, there is a growing sentiment, its also in Army's knowledge, the reason why military is focusing on connecting N Waziristan to mainstream FATA through roads..(read nov's halal magazine of army), the tribals have no loyalty to Pakistan except for the fact that they accorded with Jinnah to join Pakistan, they remained isolated and independent, above all their blood relations are across the border, as usa is leaving and giving up charge to India in Afghanistan, things might get messy.. India will not twist arms at eastern border, they will however, engage pakistan in north and might try to create another balochistan like situation, if the funding continues, as Modi terrorist already said it before election, that RAW would be given free hand for covert operation in Pakistan.. I fear Imran Khan has guessed it right..
bet current situation is just calm before the storm..

p.s. but its also a fact that tribals have least interest to join Afghanistan or create an independent state... as their economic benefit lies with Pakistan.

I dont see peace coming on northern borders...

Last edited:
he is right, there is a growing sentiment, its also in Army's knowledge, the reason why military is focusing on connecting N Waziristan to mainstream FATA through roads..(read nov's halal magazine of army), the tribals have no loyalty to Pakistan except for the fact that they accorded with Jinnah to join Pakistan, they remained isolated and independent, above all their blood relations are across the border, as usa is leaving and giving up charge to India in Afghanistan, things might get messy.. India will not twist arms at eastern border, they will however, engage pakistan in north and might try to create another balochistan like situation, if the funding continues, as Modi terrorist already said it before election, that RAW would be given free hand for covert operation in Pakistan.. I fear Imran Khan has guessed it right..

p.s. but its also a fact that tribals have least interest to join Afghanistan or create an independent state... as their economic benefit lies with Pakistan.

Don't worry.

Very cool things coming soon.

Hang in tight.

Peace will come. India should understand that the spiritual guns will be pointing at them after Englistan. Khawaja Moin Sahab will be happy with it. Don't pump him too much in the music. He is not in favor of you.

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Tuesday said it appears as if a conspiracy is being hatched to detach North Waziristan from the country and vowed to bring the matter to Army Chief Gen Raheel Sharif’s notice, DawnNews reported.

Could someone remind Mr. Khan that North Waziristan was never that attached to Pakistan to begin with, and that is the basic problem that needs to be corrected, not that it was attached and now is being detached.

Last edited:

He's not right, he's still political point scoring. He is arguing for the sake of arguing.

After N and S Waziristan are properly cleaned of TTP we will see unprecedented development in the area and people will integrate. The no.1 threat the prosperity of our people in this area hinges on the defeat of TTP.

The opportunity for families to spend warm nights in watching tv and kids going to school will transform their society. Just need to take full control of the area so Imran needs to understand this and give full backing to army.

9 years it has taken us to find a way out without military solution. How much more time does he want? Does he not understand the economic impact. Or does he hope Pak crashes so he can take control and become the hero.

Last edited:

Leader aka gay for IK, you will not see anything wrong in him no matter what.

As long as ANP is in Pakistan then it is possible, Imran Khan though I don't like him is thinking right but it's going to happen from ANP for sure.

Back
Top Bottom