What's new

Imran Khan's new wife casts spells on Nawaz Sharief..Shaami

shirkoiling point is rising gradually. Take cover ya'll, some suicide bombers sneaking around :sniper:

shirkoiling point is rising gradually. Take cover ya'll, some suicide bombers sneaking around :sniper:
ARAM NAAL PAY JAA YAR...I'm no suicide bomber.

Just don't want my brothers and sisters to go on the path of no return...that's all.

ARAM NAAL PAY JAA YAR...I'm no suicide bomber.

Just don't want my brothers and sisters to go on the path of no return...that's all.
Gotcha @Signalian the angel of death used the same technique no? :D
Dude I dint even mention you

Sorry
ZCZWQHk.png

Acha if listen to a song does that act make me a mushrik?
nope. not in my humble opinion. however...it could be a sin depending on the type of song.
for example:
listening to "wanted dead or alive" (bon jovi) or "disco deewanay" (nazia hassan) is probably not a sin since they aren't perverted or sexual in nature.
listening to "bad romance" (lady gaga) or "sheela ki jawani" (katrina kaif) WOULD be a sin since they are perverted and sexual in nature.

baaqi Allah hu alim.

nope. not in my humble opinion. however...it could be a sin depending on the type of song.
for example:
listening to "wanted dead or alive" (bon jovi) or "disco deewanay" (nazia hassan) is probably not a sin since they aren't perverted or sexual in nature.
listening to "bad romance" (lady gaga) or "sheela ki jawani" (katrina kaif) WOULD be a sin since they are perverted and sexual in nature.

baaqi Allah hu alim.
Acha if i visit Mc Donald's and throw their stinky burgers at the statue of Mc joker would that also be categorized as a shirk :unsure:

Angel of death is not that idle :partay:

angel of death was very busy few days ago, the busiest day of the year.
Reaping us miserables :)

Acha if i visit Mc Donald's and throw their stinky burgers at the statue of Mc joker would that also be categorized as a shirk :unsure:

Reaping us miserables :)
Yaar, please dont blame the angel:disagree:

The angel just follows orders, his job is to do what he is told by Allah. If Allah wrote death this year for us, then his happiness should be our happiness. If not today, then tomorrow we have to go back to Allah.

Yaar, please dont blame the angel:disagree:

The angel just follows orders, his job is to do what he is told by Allah. If Allah wrote death this year for us, then his happiness should be our happiness. If not today, then tomorrow we have to go back to Allah.
well? our happiness with his decisions depends on how we're living now don't it?

2 larti billio'n ko hushh kro vo b shirk :confused:
yar tu kaheen karachi may to nahi rehta? sound exactly like my cousin...o_O

Back
Top Bottom