What's new

Imran Khan's new wife casts spells on Nawaz Sharief..Shaami

though Shami was always a PMLN supporter but he is still well respected in media. But seriously what the f**k I just listened ...is he gone insane too, along with his idiot leader or he is just being sarcastic ?

Last edited:
mujhy aysi bewi chayee jo wazeefy kary or meri salary double ho jay
Pehley aik dum, phir dum aor phir aik dum :lol:

Means you need peerni with benefits ?

though Shami was always a PMLN supporter but he is still well respected in media. But seriously what the f**k I just listened ...is he gone insane too, along with his idiot leader or he is just being sarcastic ?
Sarcasm I believe.

Shami is the chamcha of Noon League, he tries to appear neutral but just doesn't have the skills. Do numbriyya. :lol:

Respected? By who noon leagis?

But Nawaz Sharif and Bhutto family is in this game long time, peer faqeer tona totka aira waghaira....IK just started and it becomes a big issue.

wah re meray moula..

But Nawaz Sharif and Bhutto family is in this game long time, peer faqeer tona totka aira waghaira....IK just started and it becomes a big issue.

wah re meray moula..

1. None of them should practice such things.
2. None of them married some pir/faqeer except mentally unstable IK :omghaha:
3. Everyone should be criticized including IK the so called Messiah.

IK marries a Pirni due to her wazifas etc. Perfectly fine for PTI fanboys.
Somebody talks about it = PTI fanboys get angry.
LOL
Look at this mans age... he’s in his 70s and still being a bastard lafafa journalist.

IK's wife actually doesn't need to do anything, NS has been creating problems for himself since many years. and even if IK's wife does something, most politicians have hired "wazifa amils" to counter such doings.

NS has shot himself in the foot by wrong doings at many levels and instead of being humble, he is being more rigid and stubborn. This attitude doesn't lead anywhere. He maybe a politician, ex PM but he is a human first and needs to keep this in mind.

wah re meray moula..
100% correct.
Woh jo oper betha sab dekh raha hay aur har cheez pe qadir hay, uss ko takleef nai deni chaiye, Uss zaat ne NS ko teen mokay diye hain for PM-ship, but NS yeh izzat, yeh martaba sambhaal nai saka apnay kartooton ki wajah se.

Pehley aik dum, phir dum aor phir aik dum :lol:

Means you need peerni with benefits ?
Jo nafs (greed for money,fame,desires) k peechay bhaga usko peer/peerni to nai kehtay :D

wah re meray moula..

Koi to hoga jo sirf Allah ko pukarta hoga

Shami na shami kabab ziada kha lia haan ...

shami_kebab.jpg

Back
Top Bottom