What's new

Imran Khan's new wife casts spells on Nawaz Sharief..Shaami

Yeah but shirk is not a crime for the state.

So i really dont care as i said. I am a sarkari Muslim.
who ever said that? of course a state can commit shirk. if a state declares gay marriages as legal or alcohol as legal knowing FULL well that it is against Allah's commandments then guess what...THE STATE JUST COMMITTED SHIRK!

@GumNaam , No offence bro but you need to learn the definition of Shirk.
Shirk is associating partners with one God or believing in more than 1 God.
Sins like consumption of alcohol or racism etc are not shirk.

who ever said that? of course a state can commit shirk. if a state declares gay marriages as legal or alcohol as legal knowing FULL well that it is against Allah's commandments then guess what...THE STATE JUST COMMITTED SHIRK!

But we wont ever come to that.

And that would be kufr not shirk.

The state can act on kufr. Thats why we häng our terrorists

@GumNaam , No offence bro but you need to learn the definition of Shirk.
Shirk is associating partners with one God or believing in more than 1 God.
Sins like consumption of alcohol or racism etc are not shirk.
you missed my point...my point was not that drinking alcohol or racism is shirk. My point was that DISREGARDING Allah's commands about alcohol and racism is shirk. THAT is what makes it so dangerous. Most people overlook the fact your not committing shirk by drinking alcohol or hating a brother Muslims cuz of his ethnicity, rather...you are committing shirk by doing those acts WHILE knowing FULL well that it is against Allah's commands and disregarding Allah's commands and letting your own inner desires and/or ego become your god.
Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 11.25.35 AM.png

a simple example is this:
you break the speed limit of 65 mph while NOT knowing that 65 mph is the speed limit or out of stupidity or forgetfulness or at least break it knowing deep inside that what you are doing is wrong and against the law. That is a crime (sin) but NOT SHIRK. HOWEVER...if you break the 65 mph while KNOWING that it is the law AND disagreeing with the law, thinking that it is a STUPID law and that YOU know better and that YOU don't think there is anything wrong with breaking that law, THEN you are committing shirk. See the difference?

But we wont ever come to that.

And that would be kufr not shirk.

The state can act on kufr. Thats why we häng our terrorists
well by state, I wasn't talking about Pakistan. But lets face it, how many Muslim countries do we have where alcohol is legal knowing full well that it is against Allah's commands? Is that not shirk? And understand that kufr and shirk are NOT necessarily two different things. shirk is the worst form of kufr.

well by state, I wasn't talking about Pakistan. But lets face it, how many Muslim countries do we have where alcohol is legal knowing full well that it is against Allah's commands? Is that not shirk? And understand that kufr and shirk are NOT necessarily two different things. shirk is the worst form of kufr.

Alcohol is a sin.

Disorderly manner under influence comes under crime.

There Is a slight difference

Alcohol is a sin.

Disorderly manner under influence comes under crime.

There Is a slight difference
but do you understand the difference between a regular sin and shirk?
why is drinking alcohol maybe forgiven? because it is a sin and Allah is all merciful and can forgive sins.
but saying that one doesn't believe that alcohol should be haram and thinks there is nothing wrong with drinking alcohol becomes shirk and is unforgivable because now the guy just put his own opinion and preference above Allah's commandments.

Unless of course, they sincere repent and do tauba.

Last edited:
you missed my point...my point was not that drinking alcohol or racism is shirk. My point was that DISREGARDING Allah's commands about alcohol and racism is shirk. THAT is what makes it so dangerous. Most people overlook the fact your not committing shirk by drinking alcohol or hating a brother Muslims cuz of his ethnicity, rather...you are committing shirk by doing those acts WHILE knowing FULL well that it is against Allah's commands and disregarding Allah's commands and letting your own inner desires and/or ego become your god.
View attachment 474457

a simple example is this:
you break the speed limit of 65 mph while NOT knowing that 65 mph is the speed limit or out of stupidity or forgetfulness or at least break it knowing deep inside that what you are doing is wrong and against the law. That is a crime (sin) but NOT SHIRK. HOWEVER...if you break the 65 mph while KNOWING that it is the law AND disagreeing with the law, thinking that it is a STUPID law and that YOU know better and that YOU don't think there is anything wrong with breaking that law, THEN you are committing shirk. See the difference?

Alcohol is not, legal for Muslims in Pakistan the ban means nothimg though we have ectady rave parties in Islamabad and police is involved according to some

Alcohol is not, legal for Muslims in Pakistan the ban means nothimg though we have ectady rave parties in Islamabad and police is involved according to some
true. but yara go to dubai, egypt, etc. alcohol is perfectly legal and open for Muslims. And that too, while knowing full well that it is haram. Are their governments not committing shirk?

true. but yara go to dubai, egypt, etc. alcohol is perfectly legal and open for Muslims. And that too, while knowing full well that it is haram. Are their governments not committing shirk?
What happens in Dubai isnt really a problem for us but the animal sedating drugs being supplied to stupid students are i mean alcohol, weed ok that wont kill you without overdosing but what Kewl drugs are being supplied are expensive suicide shots

What happens in Dubai isnt really a problem for us but the animal sedating drugs being supplied to stupid students are i mean alcohol, weed ok that wont kill you without overdosing but what Kewl drugs are being supplied are expensive suicide shots
how on earth are you able to miss the point that I am trying to make about "shirk"??? I think I have made my point abundantly clear...how did you manage to overlook that bring in sedating animal drugs is beyond me...

Yes what you said is right...but it's like, I'm trying to explain something in mathematics but your replying with something correct but from the WRONG subject...I'm trying to show you that 2+2=4 and your replying by saying that to make TEA, you need dried TEA LEAVES!!! yes that's correct but completely irrelevant to what I am trying to say here... :hitwall:

yes its shirk because they all made consciously make halal which Allah have made haram same happened to jews and now to muslims.

but do you understand the difference between a regular sin and shirk?
why is drinking alcohol maybe forgiven? because it is a sin and Allah is all merciful and can forgive sins.
but saying that one doesn't believe that alcohol should be haram and thinks there is nothing wrong with drinking alcohol becomes shirk and is unforgivable because now the guy just put his own opinion and preference above Allah's commandments.

Unless of course, they sincere repent and do tauba.

That is agreeable

Back
Top Bottom