What's new

Imran Khan's new wife casts spells on Nawaz Sharief..Shaami

You will always remain happy, if you stay in gratitude of Allah, no matter what comes in your path.
Agreed. just don't feel so confident about some other fellow human beings who think they'll get away with it and just turn to dust, never to return. ab inko kaun samjhaye...:hitwall:

M aj pta kr k he Jaao ga to abstain from what things to avoid committing shirk :(

Acha @Maarkhoor ko Saanp khanay vala Layla keh do to :angel:
barra hi asaan formula hay, Quran ko dil laga kay parhlo. pata lag jaye ga keh what to abstain from, simple as that...ab tum say aur @mr.robot say sirif aik simple Allah ki kitaab nahi parhi jaati to phir may :hitwall: na karoon to aur kia karoon? do larti billiyon ko chittar maroon ya @mr.robot ko email karwoon? :lol: :omghaha:

Billio ka to pat nahe meray pass aik baghiyar (tomcat) hai kahay to whatsapp kro :partay:
Brother! I am an outdated parasite paindu. Don't even have a smartphone. :lock:
Na phone ho ga. Na he easyload wali/chaadar wali sarkar aur na he Mobile companies say wasta paray ga.

Last edited:
Learn the definition of Shirk.
oh I don't think so. You don't get off so easy, enough is enough of this load of horse crap where people just post one liner nothings as if they actually know something but are too wise to explain it.

PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE! I'm waiting, let's hear it...

oh I don't think so. You don't get off so easy, enough is enough of this load of horse crap where people just post one liner nothings as if they actually know something but are too wise to explain it.

PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE! I'm waiting, let's hear it...

Surah-e-Ikhlas. Read it.

Back
Top Bottom