What's new

Imran Khan's new wife casts spells on Nawaz Sharief..Shaami

oh I don't think so. You don't get off so easy, enough is enough of this load of horse crap where people just post one liner nothings as if they actually know something but are too wise to explain it.

PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE! I'm waiting, let's hear it...
See as I predicted earlier, the mountain couldn't be able to contain the lava forever.

How many times have you voted in Pakistan?
U shud be grateful to Allah that psychos like war&peace are based abroad i saw this guy openly supporting mumtaz qadri on this forum on his hanging. Dont expect logic from him.

Surah-e-Ikhlas. Read it.
Oh lucky me, TWO sentences this time, that's an improvement.

I already know what Surah-e-Ikhlas says, Allah's attributes that He was neither born nor begets children, there is no one else like him. I already know it. Did you even bother to read this (here, I'll post it again)?
Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 11.25.35 AM.png

barra hi asaan formula hay, Quran ko dil laga kay parhlo. pata lag jaye ga keh what to abstain from, simple as that...ab tum say aur @mr.robot say sirif aik simple Allah ki kitaab nahi parhi jaati to phir may :hitwall: na karoon to aur kia karoon? do larti billiyon ko chittar maroon ya @mr.robot ko email karwoon? :lol: :omghaha:
Parhi hai Quran, Bhai Jaan. Lekin qadam qadam par Imaan larkhrata hai. Khasoosan juggtain marnay ko aur Ice Cream khaanay ko buhat dil karta hai.

U shud be grateful to Allah that psychos like war&peace are based abroad i saw this guy openly supporting mumtaz qadri on this forum on his hanging. Dont expect logic from him.

He said twice that boy and girl should date in presence of their parents to get to know each other.
Imagine a guy and girl sitting on two benches in park infront of each other on a date while their parents are watching and listening to them from behind. :omghaha:
He's quite funny at times.

Parhi hai Kitaab Bhai Jaan. Lekin qadam qadam par Imaan larkhrata hai.
that's the battle every single human being has to fight on their own...you think it doesn't happen to me?

He said twice that boy and girl should date in presence of their parents to get to know each other.
Imagine a guy and girl sitting on two benches in park infront of each other on a date while their parents are watching and listening to them from behind. :omghaha:
He's quite funny at times.
so that is a big no no, but disregarding Allah's commandments is not shirk, aye? waah kia baat hay! :yahoo:

yeah, no tolerance for bs'rs on something so serious here...
Going by your definition of shirk all niggas living in pak have had some sort of shirk done. Things further gets interesting when in the next sentence yiu declare that God won't be forgiving them ever no matter what - - -.

Going by your definition of shirk all niggas living in pak have had some sort of shirk done. Things further gets interesting when in the next sentence yiu declare that God won't be forgiving them ever no matter what - - -.
well, just repent. Yes, all of us knowingly can fall into this trap. So just repent. Not rocket science dude. Don't forget that all sahaba were mushriks at one point in their lives, reverting to Islam was their repentance. So just repent...simple as that.

Don't forget that all sahaba were mushriks at one point in their lives
That's quite a bold Statement, I'd refrain from commenting on that one.

well, just repent. Yes, all of us knowingly can fall into this trap. So just repent. Not rocket science dude. Don't forget that all sahaba were mushriks at one point in their lives, reverting to Islam was their repentance. So just repent...simple as that.
Waysay how'd I get to know that shirk has got me?

@mr.robot there was this Payando guy who after listening to a local clerik came up with his own unique conclusion
Janta'n no rah koi nae ":(
Vhi hamara GumNaam hamary sath kr rha hain :P

@GumNaam
Agr @tps77 exams m gajni (booti mafia) bn k Ajay to vo b shirk :sick:
haan uska baad banda ko tere tarha scholarship ka reward mila:o:

@mr.robot there was this Payando guy who after listening to a local clerik came up with his own unique conclusion
phir tu gas leak kar raha hai

:lol:
actually your wrong. GumNaam kisi local clerik shlerik ko hi listen karta hay aur nahi bannay ki koshish karta hay. All that GumNaam is saying that study The Quran thoroughly yourself. Accept what Allah allows and refrain from what he forbids. Don't class with him. THAT'S IT. How is that "Janta'n no rah koi nae ", I'll never understand.

But if your point is that leave it to the "experts" then...well, good luck with that. You can go right on ahead, just understand, they won't answer for you. You alone will have to answer for yourself. The misleader and the misled go to the same place...think you know where that place is.

:lol:
actually your wrong. GumNaam kisi local clerik shlerik ko hi listen karta hay aur nahi bannay ki koshish karta hay. All that GumNaam is saying that study The Quran thoroughly yourself. Accept what Allah allows and refrain from what he forbids. Don't class with him. THAT'S IT. How is that "Janta'n no rah koi nae ", I'll never understand.

But if your point is that leave it to the "experts" then...well, good luck with that. You can go right on ahead, just understand, they won't answer for you. You alone will have to answer for yourself. The misleader and the misled go to the same place...think you know where that place is.
I say let's put a lid on this topic for tonight. Take a nap and come back again tomorrow with a bang. Certainly not the c-4 one :D

Back
Top Bottom